Author Topic: How do we explain Republicans who support Biden?  (Read 3505 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: How do we explain Republicans who support Biden?
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2020, 07:58:00 pm »
lol. OR. you both are lying to yourselves.  I say, you are all NOMAL, KING OF THE HILL,  CANDIDATES.   You show one up-manship on here all the time.  I have studied Human Behaviors.  Nothing wrong with any of you.  JUST...MEN.

I lie every day 3 times before breakfast.  But it evens out, because the lies are usually told to @Wingnut.   :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2020, 07:58:56 pm »
Psst, you're making opponents unnecessarily.

888high58888. True.  lol.  I am just being my normal, none P.C., blunt, truth teller on here, as a WOMAN.  At my age, I have stopped deferring to the male ego.  Sorry, guys.  Just being a mature adult on here.   888mouth

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2020, 08:00:04 pm »
I lie every day 3 times before breakfast.  But it evens out, because the lies are usually told to @Wingnut.   :whistle:

NOW..you are talking.    :silly:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2020, 08:01:09 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
You  are a Lying Frat-faced rush chairman and little sister wrangler....  Damned glad to meet you!.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2020, 08:01:37 pm »
I don't see any REPUBLICANS endorsing Biden! All I see is some washed up swamp critters doing that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2020, 08:04:12 pm »
You don't explain those Republicans. You point, laugh, and mock.

And then you ignore.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2020, 08:04:20 pm »
Republicans don't support Biden.  Anyone supporting Biden isn't a Republican.

Correct.  RINO'S....support the Lefts...Never were for Americans.  Most corrupt too.  They are wanting to hide, their own corruption, by supporting the corrupt, evil,  lefts.  DEMON-RATS. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is how illogical it is for supposed opponents of the radical left, spineless RINOs, to support the Biden/Harris ticket. 

Yet there it is.  There they are.  It's happening.  Their loyalties are to themselves, and as far as they are concerned, you and your nation be damned.  =ARTICLE

Offline Idiot

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2020, 08:04:30 pm »
Similar to some conservatives.  Perfection or nothing....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2020, 08:05:31 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
You  are a Lying Frat-faced rush chairman and little sister wrangler....  Damned glad to meet you!.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2020, 08:05:32 pm »
What is very telling is both the last two failed GOP Presidential Candidates and family are included here in Romney and McCain.

Jealousy.

YES.  You see it.  Most don't.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 08:20:42 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2020, 08:07:51 pm »
:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

YES.  As a woman, I see THAT,  all the time.  It never changes.  That is ok to go into denial.  lol.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2020, 08:10:59 pm »
We don't need to explain Republicans who support Biden.  Why the need?  They are Republican In Name Only.  Biden and cronies are about as backasswards and bat crap crazy as you can get and those that support them are equally backassward and bat crap crazy!

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2020, 08:16:13 pm »

Yep.  I call them "Tar babies".

What is a 'tar baby'?   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2020, 08:18:29 pm »
YES.  As a woman, I see THAT,  all the time.  It never changes.  That is ok to go into denial.  lol.

Then you won't be upset if folks who don't buy into your pop-psychology tell you to go piss up a rope then, right?  You seem pretty sharp-minded most days.

I speak the truth when I say I don't envy people.  I was brought up that way (as was the fellow you've paired me up with, Wings), to look neither down nor up to people.  I'm glad he's Prez, but I certainly have no desire to switch places with him. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 08:22:45 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2020, 08:21:34 pm »
What is a 'tar baby'?

The Tar-Baby is the second of the Uncle Remus stories published in 1881; it is about a doll made of tar and turpentine used by the villainous Br'er Fox to entrap Br'er Rabbit. The more that Br'er Rabbit fights the Tar-Baby, the more entangled he becomes.

In modern usage, tar baby refers to a problematic situation that is only aggravated by additional involvement with it.

Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar-Baby
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2020, 08:25:37 pm »
Then you won't be upset if folks who don't buy into your pop-psychology tell you to go piss up a rope then, right?  You seem pretty sharp-minded most days.

I speak the truth when I say I don't envy people.  I was brought up that way (as was the fellow you're paired me up with, Wings), to look neither down nor up to people.  I'm glad he's Prez, but I certainly have no desire to switch places with him.

See?  I didn't, call OUT, any of men on here.  Just my general statement.  Look at your nasty comment to me.  PERSONAL ATTACK.  If you think, you aren't ever jealous.  FINE WITH ME.  I have studied,  human behaviors.  What does your post say about....YOU?  Woman on here, get it.   888mouth.  Good day. 

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2020, 08:27:46 pm »
What is a 'tar baby'?

Depends on which party you ask.  But for most of us who grew up in the 50's/60's  it describes a situation where the harder you struggle with something the deeper and deeper you get sucked in and you can't extricate yourself.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2020, 08:31:11 pm »
Tar Baby

Thanks.  I guess I could have googled.....I was not raised with that story.  Interesting. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2020, 08:32:09 pm »
Depends on which party you ask.  But for most of us who grew up in the 50's/60's  it describes a situation where the harder you struggle with something the deeper and deeper you get sucked in and you can't extricate yourself.

lol. Kind of like me posting on here?      :yowsa:   :silly:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2020, 08:38:36 pm »
Thanks.  I guess I could have googled.....I was not raised with that story.  Interesting.

The best part was how Brer Rabbit got away.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2020, 08:43:02 pm »
The best part was how Brer Rabbit got away.

We better not tell her how Little Black Sambo gets away from hungry tigers.....

Online Hoodat

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2020, 08:46:49 pm »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2020, 08:48:50 pm »
Good grief, every year some articles come out that propose the author knows some anonymous people that are closet democrats to fire up the home team idiots (in this case to the point of making blithering idiotic blanket statements without merit). There will always be some person that is called a republican but is only that in name only that is quoted as to be hated by party loyalists. If they vote democrat, they weren't republican in any sense I know of... perhaps they have been mocked by Trump supporters to the point of being vindictive or something, but their numbers have to be minuscule to the point of writing an article about them is more fodder than substance (spin to bring out the voters come election).   
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2020, 08:49:33 pm »

Ho Boy.   The pre woke took that chain down!   LOL