Author Topic: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY  (Read 22710 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY
« Reply #475 on: August 06, 2020, 07:06:50 pm »
Your pocketbook?  You mean the one that's severely hurting right now because Trump let a bunch of technocrats tank the economy? 

Newsflash...thanks to the stupid decisions made by this administration with regards to this pandemic...at one point W Texas Crude was trading in the NEGATIVE.  O&G is the livelihood of members of my family as well.

Those industries have been decimated as we speak because of actions by this administration.

All Biden would do at this point is put the flower on the coffin.
O&G will recover, but if Biden and his NWO lackeys do the GND, and push to shut it down it won't for a long time. That BS will cost lives throughout the Northern Plains, just for starters. Gotta have heat to live, 6 months out of the year.  Food prices would necessarily spike as well, cause you can't farm without diesel, all for stopping something that isn't a problem anyway, at least not one cutting carbon footprints will solve.

COVID was only part of the crash in O&G, the rest was the Soviets Russians and the Saudis at the OPEC+ just a few days before the announcement of decreased demand and storage capacity. They had a well timed (coordinated?) hissyfit and stormed out pledging to produce whatever they wanted. Instant surplus. That took WTI to the low 20s. 

COVID just hit harder at a time when the futures contracts were coming due for delivery, and there was no storage space. The idea of putting crude in the SPR was floated and some of that space was rented by the Trump Administration on a payment in kind basis (Put oil in, but leave some when you take it out for rent).
In cooperation?, or at least coinciding with that A federal Judge demanded the DAPL be shut down and drained pending more EISs from the COrps of Engineers for a pipeline operating three year already, moving over 470,000 BOPD out of North Dakota, and the BIA ruled that in a seve year old case, another pipeline to the Tesoro Refinery in Mandan ND had to be shut down over not paying individual property owners lease payments for seven years, something that had been tied up in tribal politics (different tribe) and the BIA for all that time. Seems the tribe was handsomely paid for their acreage of Right of Way, but the individual owners were offered a fraction per acre what the tribe got, and wanted equal payment for their acreage on a per acre basis. It got kicked down the road fro seven years, and the end settlement amounts to well over 100 million total for the landowners and their lawyers (That's on the that pipeline company, imho, and not the government like the DAPL ruling--done by a judge in Washington DC (yes, Obama appointee).)

DAPL would not have been finished and operating at all if the Trump administration hadn't given the go-ahead. The Obamites had waffled over allowing completion for months, letting the Standing Rock Tribe and their Leftists from elsewhere make a disaster area of the land near the water, damaging construction equipment and public and private property, and killing and mutilating livestock.
The industry would have been hurt far worse in an Obama-like political environment in DC. Downturns in the industry seem to be common in Presidential election years. I think it is to keep a really conservative and patriotic group cash strapped and from donating to the candidates of their choice.
If Biden and the Green New Deal garbage go through, the industry will really hurt.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #476 on: August 06, 2020, 07:08:38 pm »
I'm voting my pocketbook.  If Biden wins he will decimate the oil & gas industry like Obama did the coal industry.  That is my livelihood. FACT

NINE FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS. That's $35k right out of your pocketbook... 70k to count your wife. And out of the pocketbook of every man woman and child in the country.

Whether that comes out in real money or inflation, it's coming out.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #477 on: August 06, 2020, 07:11:38 pm »
NINE FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS. That's $35k right out of your pocketbook... 70k to count your wife. And out of the pocketbook of every man woman and child in the country.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #478 on: August 06, 2020, 07:12:54 pm »
Fantastic....  Let's all sit in our recliners singing kumbaya and do nothing...fiddling while the country burns.  Yeah...that's the ticket.

The country is burning already.  Or haven't you noticed?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #479 on: August 06, 2020, 07:13:35 pm »
@txradioguy

So,once congress had voted to pass the budget,you would have rather seen Trump just shut the government down,rather than sign the bill?

You DO understand he doesn't create budgets,and that his only options are to sign or not sign them,right?

Yeah that's bullcrap. The administration is always involved neck deep in committee. He knows what's up long before it goes to a vote in the congress.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #480 on: August 06, 2020, 07:13:51 pm »

Yes, it will. The price of everything will go up. That includes me, too, when it comes to going back to my real job--but that won't happen with Biden, and that would be a double whammy.

In the end, driven especially by Democrat pork, the dollar has been devalued, and they didn't have to take our gold to do it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #481 on: August 06, 2020, 07:14:45 pm »
Hooo boy gotta love those ready made spam lists.   *****rollingeyes*****

Yeah, magapill bullcrap that's been debunked over and again.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #482 on: August 06, 2020, 07:17:41 pm »
Fantastic....  Let's all sit in our recliners singing kumbaya and do nothing...fiddling while the country burns.  Yeah...that's the ticket.

No, I know... Let's REWARD a NINE FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLAR printing party with our approval! Then they know they can do it sommore! whoohoo!  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #483 on: August 06, 2020, 07:19:07 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #484 on: August 06, 2020, 07:19:19 pm »

Or reviewing our sHTF checklists.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #485 on: August 06, 2020, 07:21:35 pm »
No, I know... Let's REWARD a NINE FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLAR printing party with our approval! Then they know they can do it sommore! whoohoo!  *****rollingeyes*****

Hey Buddy....   Can you break a 100 Trillion?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 07:22:29 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #486 on: August 06, 2020, 07:39:42 pm »
Yes, it will. The price of everything will go up. That includes me, too, when it comes to going back to my real job--but that won't happen with Biden, and that would be a double whammy.

In the end, driven especially by Democrat pork, the dollar has been devalued, and they didn't have to take our gold to do it.

Don't care about the double whammy. ALLOWING, APPROVING of 'our' side doing that crap is entirely unconscionable. Them folks gotta go to the woodshed.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #487 on: August 06, 2020, 07:41:58 pm »

Sorry bruh... I found three cans of black beans last week so I am tapped out... :shrug: :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #488 on: August 06, 2020, 09:18:51 pm »
Hard to argue against facts isn't it?

I love arguing, when it's relevant to my life.  Whether my friends vote the way I do is not in that category.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #489 on: August 06, 2020, 09:42:07 pm »

Yeah, I have a quadrillion of their dollars. Wouldn't buy a loaf of bread....

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #490 on: August 06, 2020, 10:41:34 pm »
I mourn the loss of the great number one superpower Zimbabwe.

To think that world-spanning great civilization is gone that built EVERYTHING and brought us the two things we really needed most.

Sliced bread and Jesus Christ.

Wait...did I just repeat myself?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #491 on: August 07, 2020, 12:33:51 am »
Yes.  It's called fiscal responsibility.

@txradioguy

It's called bullshit!  IF he did the economy would tank even further,and you would be blaming him for that.

It's not like it's the first time it would've happened in our history.

It would be the first time after the economy had spent months taking a beating due to a virus scare.

Hell Reagan used the shut down option a dozen times IIRC to stop the Democrats from pushing their agenda and to get what he wanted.

Different circumstances back then.

The 1995 Congress shut the government down to prevent the worst of the Clinton agenda.
Actually in the

You think this is still 1995? I think I am beginning to know what is wrong.

c
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #492 on: August 07, 2020, 12:38:33 am »
I mourn the loss of the great number one superpower Zimbabwe.

To think that world-spanning great civilization is gone that built EVERYTHING and brought us the two things we really needed most.

Sliced bread and Jesus Christ.

Wait...did I just repeat myself?

Wrong end of the Dark Continent.  Rhodesia cannot be confused with the "Cradle of Civilization" that is the Middle East.  Until the Colony, Rhodesia was just a large conglomeration of huts made out of mud and sticks.  They are doing their level best to "get back to their roots."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #493 on: August 07, 2020, 12:40:01 am »

@mrpotatohead

That IS their plan!

And they are going to do it while whining "It ain't MY fault! I thought Santa was going to bail us out!"

Then will then enjoy the HELL out of trying to claim "See? We were right! Trump was President,and because of that America went all to hell!"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #494 on: August 07, 2020, 12:40:28 am »
I still think this whole tweet thing is a game of "Kitty Laser Pointer" play.  Trump points the laser at somebody's hind-end, and the cats are predictably lunging for it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #495 on: August 07, 2020, 12:42:38 am »
Yeah that's bullcrap. The administration is always involved neck deep in committee. He knows what's up long before it goes to a vote in the congress.

@roamer_1

Want a little cheese to go with that whine?

"Hit's all his falts causen other people did stuff and he didn't stop them!"

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #496 on: August 07, 2020, 12:50:13 am »
@mrpotatohead

That IS their plan!

And they are going to do it while whining "It ain't MY fault! I thought Santa was going to bail us out!"

Then will then enjoy the HELL out of trying to claim "See? We were right! Trump was President,and because of that America went all to hell!"

Not my plan. I am with almost every certainty going to vote. Just not for the moron that spent more money than Obama... And not for the guy with Alzheimer's.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #497 on: August 07, 2020, 12:52:01 am »
@roamer_1

Want a little cheese to go with that whine?

"Hit's all his falts causen other people did stuff and he didn't stop them!"

What are you talking about? Your statement was incorrect and I gave you facts.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #498 on: August 07, 2020, 01:01:58 am »
Not my plan. I am with almost every certainty going to vote. Just not for the moron that spent more money than Obama... And not for the guy with Alzheimer's.

@roamer_1

So,which fictional character are you voting for? Aquaman? Superman? Santa?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #499 on: August 07, 2020, 01:06:05 am »
@roamer_1

So,which fictional character are you voting for? Aquaman? Superman? Santa?

Don't know yet. Don't care yet. But I can guarantee he'll be an actual Conservative.