Author Topic: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY  (Read 22711 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY
« Reply #425 on: August 06, 2020, 05:41:15 pm »
Oh yeah?   Well who's gonna make the sammiches?  Not you.   (in before sexist redneck rhetoric)    :whistle:

Hey. You had your chance. I sent you the couch money. You snooze you lose  :shrug:

Besides, I am heading for the sticks now... If I have a woman, she'll have to be a hilljilly... Flatland gals just can't cut it up in there...   :laugh: :seeya:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #426 on: August 06, 2020, 05:44:57 pm »
Not a Trump fan obviously, but there is no doubt that this year's choice is binary.  I choose to delay the destruction.

I choose not to reward a NINE FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLAR printing party.

And the principle of the thing: I will not throw fiscal conservatives under the bus. I made that vow with Reagan, and I will be true to it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #427 on: August 06, 2020, 05:46:33 pm »
I pick the non-commie ones, then.  Which means, damned straight I'm voting GOP/Trump.

Hard to call the GOP the "non commie" choice when they are helping the Dems spend us into oblivion with no care as to who is gonna pay for it.

Two sides of the same coin.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 05:47:35 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #428 on: August 06, 2020, 05:47:21 pm »
In a political debate, when Pete has nothing to offer, he drags out one of his favorite conspiracy theories and accuses his opponent of being some part of it.

:yowsa:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #429 on: August 06, 2020, 05:48:27 pm »
In a political debate, when Pete has nothing to offer, he drags out one of his favorite conspiracy theories and accuses his opponent of being some part of it.

Not sure about the ties part, but NWO and Clinton Crime Syndicate (See Clinton Foundation) are hardly conspiracy theories. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #430 on: August 06, 2020, 05:49:19 pm »
C'mon up here... We can sit on a ridge in lawn chairs with sweet tea and sammiches and break out the long guns...

:beer:

Can I bring my own woman, she makes sandwiches.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #431 on: August 06, 2020, 05:50:44 pm »
Add 1971 to that time line.  Decoupling gold from our currency is a 50 year experiment that is getting ready to bite us in the ass big time.

:yowsa: Another padlock on the chains for sure!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #432 on: August 06, 2020, 05:51:01 pm »
Hard to call the GOP the "non commie" choice when they are helping the Dems spend us into oblivion with no care as to who is gonna pay for it.

So, then it is the GOP that wants to destroy the 2nd, open borders, put us under control of the UN?  Good to know..

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #433 on: August 06, 2020, 05:56:50 pm »
   Can I bring my own woman, she makes sandwiches.

Oh hell yes!  But you'll have to settle for shine... Ain't too easy finding bud up in there, and too damn far from town to run for whiskey... Jussayin as I know you ain't particular...

You are welcome on my porch any damn time @corbe   :beer:

Offline DB

« Reply #434 on: August 06, 2020, 05:59:12 pm »
So, then it is the GOP that wants to destroy the 2nd, open borders, put us under control of the UN?  Good to know..

The GOP has had all three branches repeatedly and the border remained wide open.

Right now the GOP controls two branches and people are still pouring in illegally.

The border talk is just bait for a vote. And it has been so for quite awhile now. The GOP corporatists want cheap labor and they come first.

Who banned gun accessories that Obama didn't even think were a problem?

Just whittling away...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #435 on: August 06, 2020, 05:59:24 pm »

That's right.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #436 on: August 06, 2020, 06:03:48 pm »

Yo just got shut in your house and the whole damn country shut down. By Republicans. HALF of small business won't be back. Republicans just added upward of 35k to the debt load of every man, woman, and child in the US... And took away their means to pay for it. All while printing money like a liberal.

If you can't see what's gone on, I just don't know how to show you. Plain as the nose on your face.

Offline corbe

« Reply #437 on: August 06, 2020, 06:03:52 pm »
   Sure I can do shine.  My ol lady's got copd so she doesn't smoke pot, just eats it in brownies and stuff, so it she $hits in you back 40 amongst the potatoes you grow for shine, we'll be harvesting in no time.  Unless the DEA (more likely the FBI, in your case) is flying helicopters around your place.   :beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #438 on: August 06, 2020, 06:04:39 pm »

Show me what Mr. "root and branch" McConnell has done in his capacity...several times over tithe years as Senate majority Leader to stop any of that?  Or any of the times...especially since 2016 where the GOP has seriously tackled any of what you mentioned.

Turtle is too busy killing the political careers of Conservatives that challenge his gold ol boy group he's formed in DC.  Too busy working behind the scenes with Obama when everyone else is in recess.  The GOP speakers we've had were doing their own backstabbing of the Freedom Caucus etc to seriously blunt any moves by the Progressives.

Our supposed "most conservatives justices ever" just went 5-4 in favor of upholding DACA...an illegal executive order executed as policy.

2nd Amendment you say?  Bump stock ban ring a bell?  When is the last time the GOP took a look at the NFA?  How about Trump giving his support to red flag laws?

We haven't addressed any of the 2A concerns going on in states like California New York and Virginia because John Roberts can't be counted on to uphold the Constitution where the Second Amendment is concerned.

So if they aren't doing anything to actively oppose or stop any of what you mentioned...that only leaves one alternative.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #439 on: August 06, 2020, 06:05:37 pm »

@Applewood

The truth hurts,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #440 on: August 06, 2020, 06:07:52 pm »
Show me what Mr. "root and branch" McConnell has done in his capacity...several times over tithe years as Senate majority Leader to stop any of that?  Or any of the times...especially since 2016 where the GOP has seriously tackled any of what you mentioned.

Turtle is too busy killing the political careers of Conservatives that challenge his gold ol boy group he's formed in DC.  Too busy working behind the scenes with Obama when everyone else is in recess.  The GOP speakers we've had were doing their own backstabbing of the Freedom Caucus etc to seriously blunt any moves by the Progressives.

Our supposed "most conservatives justices ever" just went 5-4 in favor of upholding DACA...an illegal executive order executed as policy.

2nd Amendment you say?  Bump stock ban ring a bell?  When is the last time the GOP took a look at the NFA?  How about Trump giving his support to red flag laws?

We haven't addressed any of the 2A concerns going on in states like California New York and Virginia because John Roberts can't be counted on to uphold the Constitution where the Second Amendment is concerned.

So if they aren't doing anything to actively oppose or stop any of what you mentioned...that only leaves one alternative.

I can cite several examples of things he has done to prevent any possible movement in that direction! 

And he is STILL doing it to this very moment.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #441 on: August 06, 2020, 06:08:15 pm »
Not sure about the ties part, but NWO and Clinton Crime Syndicate (See Clinton Foundation) are hardly conspiracy theories.

@catfish1957

Hard to believe there is anyone still  in doubt,isn't there?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #442 on: August 06, 2020, 06:09:55 pm »
   Sure I can do shine.  My ol lady's got copd so she doesn't smoke pot, just eats it in brownies and stuff, so it she $hits in you back 40 amongst the potatoes you grow for shine, we'll be harvesting in no time.  Unless the DEA (more likely the FBI, in your case) is flying helicopters around your place.   :beer:

Well, so long as she keeps from sh*tting in rows, I can always play dumb...  :whistle: :silly:
And the feds can't mess with you... Medical is legal here, and if you have a medical card, you can grow your own... Just not more.

And it's corn, not taters.  :laugh: :beer:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #443 on: August 06, 2020, 06:10:53 pm »
I can cite several examples of things he has done to prevent any possible movement in that direction! 

And he is STILL doing it to this very moment.

@Bigun

McConnell?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #444 on: August 06, 2020, 06:11:57 pm »
@Bigun

McConnell?

:yowsa: I thought that was who you were talking about @txradioguy

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #445 on: August 06, 2020, 06:12:39 pm »

@txradioguy

YOU show ME how Trump was involved in ANY of that.

In FACT,the alleged Republican establishment has been against him from the instant he was sworn in.

Yet you,and others like you,are determined to remove the only one in living history that has ever been in a position to change this,and who seems to have an inclination to change it.

It's like shooting yourself if the foot to prepare for the dance.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #446 on: August 06, 2020, 06:19:31 pm »
:yowsa: I thought that was who you were talking about @txradioguy

It was I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Mitch is there for Mitch and that's about it.  He despises Conservatives and like McCain only pretends to be one every six years.  He's a mafia Don in every since of the word up there in his perch on Capitol Hill.  And he runs the Senate with a ruthless aggression that would make Capone smile.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #447 on: August 06, 2020, 06:19:53 pm »

What did Trump and his party do to ward off the Dems' advancing agenda?  Republicans had both houses of congress and the presidency at one point and they didn't do squat.  Obamacare is still here in some form and despite construction (or more like renovation) of Trump's precious wall, illegals are still pouring in.  Tax reform?  Yeah, right.  Nominate "conservatives" to the federal courts?  Well, maybe except a few so-called conservatives like Gorsuch have turned out not to be.  So many promises and they couldn't or wouldn't do anything.  And that's all on top of the trillions of dollars they have wizzed away.   Now that they have already lost the house and just might lose the senate and the presidency, they are back with the same BS promises which, if they haven't kept them by now, they have no intention of keeping in the future even if they somehow miraculously regain the house and keep the senate and the presidency.

This voter has been fooled by these good-for-nothing bums for years even before Trump came along.  I have no illusions that the Republicans will do anything to ward off the destruction of this country and turn it into a communist state.  To do so requires strong constitutional conservatives and except for a few who have been beaten down by the liberal and populist Republicans in the party, there aren't any.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #448 on: August 06, 2020, 06:22:28 pm »

@txradioguy

YOU show ME how Trump was involved in ANY of that.

His signature is on every piece of spending that's happened since he was sworn in January of 2017.  So far he's managed to increase the U.S. debt faster than Bush 43 or Obama.

And that's after he promised he'd never sign another budget like the one he signed in 2017.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #449 on: August 06, 2020, 06:23:46 pm »
What did Trump and his party do to ward off the Dems' advancing agenda?  Republicans had both houses of congress and the presidency at one point and they didn't do squat.  Obamacare is still here in some form and despite construction (or more like renovation) of Trump's precious wall, illegals are still pouring in.  Tax reform?  Yeah, right.  Nominate "conservatives" to the federal courts?  Well, maybe except a few so-called conservatives like Gorsuch have turned out not to be.  So many promises and they couldn't or wouldn't do anything.  And that's all on top of the trillions of dollars they have wizzed away.   Now that they have already lost the house and just might lose the senate and the presidency, they are back with the same BS promises which, if they haven't kept them by now, they have no intention of keeping in the future even if they somehow miraculously regain the house and keep the senate and the presidency.

This voter has been fooled by these good-for-nothing bums for years even before Trump came along.  I have no illusions that the Republicans will do anything to ward off the destruction of this country and turn it into a communist state.  To do so requires strong constitutional conservatives and except for a few who have been beaten down by the liberal and populist Republicans in the party, there aren't any.

Nailed it!