Author Topic: Pa. health official says she's faced transphobic attacks while handling coronavirus response  (Read 525 times)

Offline Applewood

Pa. health official says she's faced transphobic attacks while handling coronavirus response

Pennsylvania's top health official said Tuesday that she’s received multiple transphobic attacks while handling the state’s coronavirus response.

Health Secretary Rachel Levine addressed the personal attacks during a press briefing, in a shift of tone from her usual COVID-19-focused public comments, Spotlight PA reported.

“While these individuals may think that they are only expressing their displeasure with me, they are, in fact, hurting the thousands of LGBTQ Pennsylvanians who suffer directly from these current demonstrations of harassment,” Levine said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/509490-top-pa-health-official-says-shes-received-numerous-transphobic-attacks

Offline Applewood

I'll bet for the most part, people don't like this "thing" (don't really want to call it a woman) because Levine knows nothing about infectious diseases; yet, it has been given the authority to force draconian measures upon us peasants which so far have done nothing to prevent the spread of the virus, but rather, have caused or exacerbated mental health issues and forced businesses and individuals into ruin. 

Online mountaineer

Really don't care. Aunt Rachel is a pediatrician with a speciality in adolescent eating disorders. He knows nothing about public health or infectious diseases, apparently. He and Wolf have made a complete mess of this shamdemic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Is doubling over in laughter a 'transphobic attack'?

Online mountaineer

Yeah, laughing at a whackjob like Levine constitutes phobia, or fear. Who's afraid of the big bad nutcase?

Offline PeteS in CA

Have these "attacks" - email, I'm guessing - been screened for hoaxers from the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community? Like that lesbian in Lincoln, NE who self-mutilated? Or maybe a harasser-for-hire like that Israeli teen who was emailing bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers back in 2016 and 2017?

STSB - Seen This $%^& Before!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I think he's complaining about comments on social media. Whenever someone posts a story about his latest Covid pronouncement, someone is bound to comment that he's a guy - and it's really getting under his skin.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think he's complaining about comments on social media. Whenever someone posts a story about his latest Covid pronouncement, someone is bound to comment that he's a guy - and it's really getting under his skin.

He is what happens when men who can't possibly "pass" as women try to do so anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: