Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 109095 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #325 on: August 30, 2020, 09:23:43 pm »
Time for Trump to invoke the insurrection act

Not quite yet ......

« Reply #326 on: August 30, 2020, 09:32:46 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

Watch: Mayor @tedwheeler blames Portland violence and homicide on the president.

Video:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1300176980638220288

5:02 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Oh, this poor, dumb jackass.  May God have mercy on his soul.

« Reply #327 on: August 30, 2020, 09:34:28 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

@tedwheeler says his plan for ending the street riots is “fundamental reform” to criminal justice & policing per the demands of the “community.” He ended a program within police that addressed gun violence. There has been a large spike in shootings since.

4:29 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1300168785979031553

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #328 on: August 30, 2020, 09:36:00 pm »
IMHO, therein lies the problem .... excuses and reasons why Trump should continue to delay ... meanwhile cities are burning and people are getting attacked and murdered.

I'd say having a sitting GOP Senator having to make a plan of escape from his hotel @ 3 a.m. should have been a huge motivator to act!

Yes, it's getting there, but I'll bet $$ that if Trump moves ahead of "public opinion," he'll lose and we'll be punished.

Patience!  Not yet.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #329 on: August 30, 2020, 09:37:00 pm »
Not quite yet ......

The apples are still too sour.  Not ripe.  When ripe, apples will fall into our hands.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #330 on: August 30, 2020, 09:39:40 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

“I am not sad that a f—ing fascist died tonight,” says a woman at the antifa gathering in downtown Portland. The crowd laughs and cheers. The ID of the deceased is not confirmed but he is believed to be a Trump & blue lives supporter. #PortlandRiots

Video: 

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1299956667287703553

2:26 AM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #331 on: August 30, 2020, 09:43:39 pm »

And after he is identified, he needs to become more famous than Michael Brown.  This is the rallying point to finish Antifa off once and for all. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #332 on: August 30, 2020, 09:51:50 pm »
“I am not sad that a f—ing fascist died tonight,” says a woman at the antifa gathering in downtown Portland. The crowd laughs and cheers. The ID of the deceased is not confirmed but he is believed to be a Trump & blue lives supporter. #PortlandRiots

That's OK.  I wasn't sad when three murderous thugs were offed in Kenosha.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #333 on: August 30, 2020, 09:52:34 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

“I think it’s inevitable that something terrible will happen...”

Just before the homicide of the Trump supporter in Portland, Reason released a great analysis of the city’s current riot crisis by
@NancyRomm  . I highly recommend you watch:

Video:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1300160540048633856

3:56 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #334 on: August 30, 2020, 09:57:46 pm »
Benny
@bennyjohnson

A Trump supporter was targeted and killed last night in Portland.

Portland Mayor @TedWheeler is blaming President Trump and his supporters.

This is absolutely unreal.

4:18 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1300166060612751360

« Reply #335 on: August 30, 2020, 10:08:06 pm »
Melissa Tate
@TheRightMelissa

My response to the Mayor of Portland Mayor Wheeler:

You are NOT fooling anyone sir;

For weeks you not only encouraged the violent Antifa & BLM terrorists, you (tried) marched in solidarity with them as they burned down people’s businesses. Now that Biden’s polls r dropping..

Video:  

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1300182659751124992

5:24 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #336 on: August 30, 2020, 10:09:49 pm »
Donald J. Trump Retweeted
Bernard B. Kerik
@BernardKerik

@tedwheeler Portland is your responsibility, not President @realDonaldTrump’s! You have allowed #BLM and #Antifa militants to control your city for more than 100 days! You’ve done nothing about it! You’ve refused help from the federal government! That killing is your fault!

4:39 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/BernardKerik/status/1300171334304047106

Offline libertybele

« Reply #337 on: August 30, 2020, 10:10:42 pm »
Things are really starting to escalate. It looks like the Left is desperate to blame the violence on Trump so that they can justify killing people as self defense.

Others are just making calls for all out death squads to start killing anyone who's an enemy of the Left.

Lock and load people, and keep alert. September might be hot.

It is really unfortunate that Trump didn't seize the chance to clam these riots when they first started .... it is going to become increasingly difficult now; if not near impossible. 

I've never bought into the 'theory' that this needs some kind of 'correct' timing in order to act.  He missed the boat on this one.  BIGLY!                           
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #338 on: August 30, 2020, 10:12:57 pm »
This possibly is the shooter:

Ian Miles Cheong identifies the deceased as Jay Bishop. Andy Ngo declined to identify him, because he didn't know whether next of kin had been notified.

Amy Kremer  @AmyKremer
This is Jay Bishop.
He was a good American that loved his country and Backed the Blue.
He was murdered in Portland by ANTIFA.
Jay, we will never forget you.
Rest In Peace my friend.

5:32 PM · Aug 30, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #339 on: August 30, 2020, 10:22:11 pm »
Trump fires back at Portland mayor as Wheeler blames Trump for rise in violence

Do you seriously wonder, Mr. President, why this is the first time in decades that America has seen this level of violence?” Wheeler said. “It’s you who have created the hate and the division. It’s you who have not found a way to say the names of Black people people killed by police officers even as people in law enforcement have, and it's you who claimed that white supremacists are good people.”

Wheeler urged unity as he accused Trump of dividing the nation with “petty politics.”

“He has an opportunity to uplift us and bring us together and help us move through this difficult situation in our nation's history and instead he chooses to play petty politics and divide us, that’s my reaction,” Wheeler said. “So I'm going to do the work I need to do here in my local community with my local officials to take accountability for what’s happening on our streets.”

“I’d appreciate either the president support us or he stay the hell out of the way,” the mayor added.

Trump almost immediately responded.

“Ted Wheeler, the wacky Radical Left Do Nothing Democrat Mayor of Portland, who has watched great death and destruction of his City during his tenure, thinks this lawless situation should go on forever. Wrong! Portland will never recover with a fool for a Mayor,” Trump tweeted.

“He tried mixing with the Agitators and Anarchists and they mocked him. He would like to blame me and the Federal Government for going in, but he hasn’t seen anything yet,” the president added.

“We have only been there with a small group to defend our U.S. Courthouse, because he couldn’t do it,” Trump continued, seemingly referring to when the Trump administration sent federal law enforcement officials to Portland amid protests.

“The people of Portland, like all other cities &  parts of our great Country, want Law & Order. The Radical Left Democrat Mayors, like the dummy running Portland, or the guy right now in his basement unwilling to lead or even speak out against crime, will never be able to do it!,” Trump said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/514354-trump-fires-back-at-portland-mayor-as-wheeler-blames-trump-for-rise
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #340 on: August 30, 2020, 10:26:39 pm »
"I am not sad that a f—ing fascist died tonight,” says a woman at the antifa gathering in downtown Portland. The crowd laughs and cheers."

I'll remember this when Americans are hunting down Antifa in the streets, and you're whimpering to the media for cover like the trash you are. And I'll chuckle.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #341 on: August 31, 2020, 01:32:34 am »
If the left senses that Biden is losing, I suspect they will become more desperate and we'll see more of this happening.  Thoughts?

@mrpotatohead

I think it is more of a certainty than a possibility. The Dims are "all-in" on this election. They have bet the farm AND the cows on winning and becoming Maximum Leaders of this nation in the "Global Rule Age" of a One World Government."

They are out of the shadows and exposed now,so it is all or nothing for them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #342 on: August 31, 2020, 01:33:39 am »
First thing is to declare Antifa a terrorist group.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I don't think he has to do that. Didn't they already do it themselves?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #343 on: August 31, 2020, 01:38:25 am »
I Sailed wrote:
"First thing is to declare Antifa a terrorist group"

This is one abject failure of the Trump administration so far.
As much as I support him, I can't understand why the Justice Department (or Homeland Security, or whichever) hasn't yet made this declaration.

And while they're at it, declare BLM to be a terrorist/subversive organization, as well.

These are important first steps.
Why aren't they being taken...?

@Fishrrman

Because that is what they WANT him to do,and it is driving them nuts that he didn't take the bait.

Remember,the people that both Trump AND the DNC want to swing to their side are the great mass of "Undecided voters/citizens who don't vote at all." They outnumber all  the Dim voters,and they outnumber all the Republican voters,both alleged and real.

Neither group can seize power AND MAINTAIN control without their support.

Yeah,I know a lot of people talk a lot of trash,but getting these people riled up to the point where THEY want to get "pick up mah rifle 'n go inta politics" is the same as committing both political as well as actual suicide.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 01:39:17 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #344 on: August 31, 2020, 01:43:50 am »
IMHO, therein lies the problem .... excuses and reasons why Trump should continue to delay ... meanwhile cities are burning and people are getting attacked and murdered.

@libertybele

That is the fault of the CITY governments,as it is THEIR responsibility to keep their citizens safe and maintain law and order.

THEY "bought it",so let THEM wear it when their own citizens rise up and take control.

I'd say having a sitting GOP Senator having to make a plan of escape from his hotel @ 3 a.m. should have been a huge motivator to act!

THAT is NOT the problem. The problem is someone like a US Senator CAN do that,and the common citizen is left on his own.

The only way to change that is to get people to start looking for their local political leadership to maintain order and protect the innocent,NOT the federal gooberment.

Think about it a few minutes,and the point I am trying to make will come to you if I wasn't clear enough.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #345 on: August 31, 2020, 01:50:44 am »
@Right_in_Virginia ,@all

Ted Wheeler, the wacky Radical Left Do Nothing Democrat Mayor of Portland, who has watched great death and destruction of his City during his tenure, thinks this lawless situation should go on forever. Wrong! Portland will never recover with a fool for a Mayor....

...He tried mixing with the Agitators and Anarchists and they mocked him. He would like to blame me and the Federal Government for going in, but he hasn’t seen anything yet. We have only been there with a small group to defend our U.S. Courthouse, because he couldn’t do it....

..The people of Portland, like all other cities &  parts of our great Country, want Law & Order. The Radical Left Democrat Mayors, like the dummy running Portland, or the guy right now in his basement unwilling to lead or even speak out against crime, will never be able to do it!
Just think,ALL those leftist globalist asshats in local and state offices exposing their true natures to the light of day,and the voters finally seeing them for the Globalist Tools they really are who are willing to sacrifice the lives and futures of the locals for a spot at the global dinner table.

Somehow,I don't think this is going to "play well" with the typical local "only vote every 4 years" voters who have let the locals pols get away with stabbing them in the back for personal wealth and power because the locals trusted a local pol to look out for local voters.

Ain't it wonderful!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 01:51:33 am by sneakypete »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #346 on: August 31, 2020, 12:34:25 pm »
'I am 100% Antifa': Alleged Portland shooter was previously arrested—and released—for bringing illegal loaded gun to a riot
Andy Ngo .
August 31, 2020 3:47 AM
The man being investigated by police in the fatal shooting of a Trump supporter in Portland identifies as Antifa and is an ardent Black Lives Matter supporter. Michael Forest Reinoehl was previously arrested at an Antifa riot in July and charged with illegally possessing a loaded firearm and other crimes. He was let go and the charges were never pursued. He allegedly went on to kill Aaron "Jay" Danielson on Saturday night in downtown Portland.

The Oregonian was first to report that Reinoehl, 48, is being investigated by Portland police for the homicide. He has not been formally named or charged.

In the early hours of July 5 during the start of violent Antifa and Black Lives Matter riots outside the Mark O. Hatfield federal courthouse, Reinoehl was cited for possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest, and interfering with police. He was photographed at the time fighting cops while on the ground. A gun laid on the ground next to him. He was cited, released and spent no time in the county jail. Like for the majority of those arrested at riots, local prosecutors did not pursue the charges.   ...

On Instagram, Reinoehl posted in June: "Every revolution needs people that are willing and ready to fight. There are many of us protesters that are just protesting without a clue of where that will lead. That's just the beginning that's where the fight starts. If that's as far and you can take it thank you for your participation but please stand aside and support the ones that are willing to fight. I am 100% ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters! Even if some of them are too ignorant to realize what antifa truly stands for." ...
Full story at the Post Millennial
Link to Oregonian article cited in Andy's story.

Old enough to know better.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #347 on: August 31, 2020, 12:56:20 pm »
Andy Ngô   @MrAndyNgo
Antifa are gathered at Laurelhurst Park in SE Portland and are still thrilled over the deadly shooting yesterday (they baselessly call the victim a Nazi). Some are dancing in the park. Meanwhile on social media they are soliciting mass donations for more riot gear.
12:17 AM · Aug 31, 2020

PATTERNS  @kevinpatterns
Replying to @MrAndyNgo
These facist Antifas are just begging for a police state, they crave it more than anything. They want to be dominated and told what to do since their parents never loved them or cared in any way and the SSRIs don't cure this eternal pain they feel.
12:49 AM · Aug 31, 2020

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #348 on: August 31, 2020, 01:53:05 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #349 on: August 31, 2020, 01:55:37 pm »