Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 109190 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #300 on: August 30, 2020, 03:52:23 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

How ironic is it that ALL those chained "BLM protestors" are white?

Don't kid yourself.  Those are Antifa terrorist thugs who are piggy backing BLM's waning approval rating. Ironic is how they have hijacked this thing. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #301 on: August 30, 2020, 04:00:31 pm »
Photos & Video: Portland Rioter Who Killed Trump Supporter And Was Celebrated By BLM Is Allegedly Identified – MSM Silent

After collectively scouring the internet from footage from other riot incidents, citizen sleuths on 4chan managed to uncover what appears to be the shooter in last night’s execution of a Patriot Prayer member and supporter of President Donald Trump.

The message board quickly claimed that the shooter is Michael Reinoehl, 48, of Portland.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 04:01:33 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #302 on: August 30, 2020, 04:00:57 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong reports:Full story, photos, etc., at the Post Millennial

As cars drive through the intersection, a man can be seen pulling a gun and shooting.

@mountaineer

Gee,a brave black soljur/cowardly thug murdered yet one more white citizen in a drive-by shooting,and all the leftists,both black and white,are celebrating this murder.

I am starting to look forward to what I see more and more every day as becoming inevitable.

I would only like to comment the those of us on the right do NOT want to lose focus on WHO is really responsible for these murders,and it is not the black tools/black fools they fire up and encourage to do the actual murdering.

When/if the general uprising occurs,do NOT allow yourself to be distracted. Form small groups and head directly towards the Dim-controlled big cities,and head directly to City Hall when you get there.

Of course,the prime focus should be on LA,Chicago,NYC,and DC. Once those rat nests are cleared and the bodies are still swinging in the breeze,move on to the smaller cities.

Do NOT forget to pay some special attention to the NAACP leadership on both the state and national level. The typical black may be totally innocent of having any involvement in any of this,but the NAACP leadership are willing accomplices to the destruction of America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #303 on: August 30, 2020, 04:08:56 pm »
Wanna meet her partner?

We Can't Have a Feminist Future Without Abolishing the Family
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qjdzwb/sophie-lewis-feminist-abolishing-the-family-full-surrogacy-now

@IsailedawayfromFR

No wonder she is mad.

That's no reason to take her anger at her poor decisions out on the rest of us.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #304 on: August 30, 2020, 04:11:40 pm »
I hope POTUS Trump is preparing one of his  most important Tweets of this campaign.

One that announces a Trump supporter in Portland was gunned down by BLM/Anitfa terrorist while exercising his 1A rights.  Lying MSM will not even cover.  This will be an everyday occurence in a Biden presidency. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #305 on: August 30, 2020, 04:14:06 pm »
catfish wrote:
"Before celebrating the demise of one more BLM/Antifa rioting thug, we need to realize that their lawlessness is causing a political tsunami of  support for Trump."

But... if that is the case... perhaps the incident of young Kyle Rittenhouse has ALSO started a political tsunami, as well...?

But more than that... it may become "a wave of action" by traditional-minded Americans of physical opposition to the antifa/blm/communist insurgents. I would endorse and applaud such "action".
Think of the old, original "Death Wish" film.

Hmmmm....
Upon further reading of the posts above, looks like it was "one of ours" who was killed.
What were the circumstances?
Was there a confrontation?
Or was it unprovoked?

Now... let's see what happens in the coming nights.
Will the right back down?
Or... will they (like the terminator) "be back"...?

Looks like "the battle lines" are being drawn, and that "Civil War II" is getting close to "going hot"...

@Fishrrman

It wasn't very long ago that I was REALLY hoping something would happen to defuse this situation before the resistance started to become active.

Now I am at the point where I am bordering on starting to look forward to it.

I can't be the only one,either.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #306 on: August 30, 2020, 04:23:07 pm »
@Fishrrman

It wasn't very long ago that I was REALLY hoping something would happen to defuse this situation before the resistance started to become active.

Now I am at the point where I am bordering on starting to look forward to it.

I can't be the only one,either.

Where did all the guns and ammunition go that Obama purchased for the 'Government'?   Hmmmm?

I agree with @catfish1957 ... President Trump needs to attack this directly.

It also shows how much of a domestic enemy the mainstream media has become.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #307 on: August 30, 2020, 04:40:04 pm »
Where did all the guns and ammunition go that Obama purchased for the 'Government'?   Hmmmm?

It also shows how much of a domestic enemy the mainstream media has become.

@DCPatriot

They are all 100 percent in the bag with the radical left. UpChuck Todd agitated for the left with every question or statement this morning.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #308 on: August 30, 2020, 05:19:19 pm »
Things are really starting to escalate. It looks like the Left is desperate to blame the violence on Trump so that they can justify killing people as self defense.

Others are just making calls for all out death squads to start killing anyone who's an enemy of the Left.

Lock and load people, and keep alert. September might be hot.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #309 on: August 30, 2020, 05:33:50 pm »
Video captures deadly shooting of man in Patriot Prayer cap during Portland protests

https://www.facebook.com/TomMatthewRyan/videos/1808904699247393

https://nypost.com/2020/08/30/video-captures-deadly-shooting-of-man-in-patriot-prayer-cap-during-portland-protests/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 05:40:22 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #310 on: August 30, 2020, 05:40:59 pm »
Portland Trumpet Guy fighting Patriot after rioters blocked & attacked the Trump Supporter Caravan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Glp0tk-3ug
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #311 on: August 30, 2020, 06:23:04 pm »

Ads like this one have been running for months ...  and is spelled out even clearer in the President's "whistle stops" even in NoVA ---and is spelled out even clearer in the President's "whistle stops".   Democrats are trying to play catch up.  I don't think they can.

@DCPatriot

Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise

·
No police.
Mob rule.
Total chaos.

That’s the result of the Democrat agenda.

Ask yourself: Is this what you want in your town next? ↓

Video: 

https://twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/1300053994837082114

8:53 AM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #312 on: August 30, 2020, 06:25:11 pm »
Things are really starting to escalate. It looks like the Left is desperate to blame the violence on Trump so that they can justify killing people as self defense.

Others are just making calls for all out death squads to start killing anyone who's an enemy of the Left.

@Free Vulcan

Be still my beating heart!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #313 on: August 30, 2020, 06:33:22 pm »

Quote from: mystery-ak on August 30, 2020, 05:33:50 pm
Video captures deadly shooting of man in Patriot Prayer cap during Portland protests

https://www.facebook.com/TomMatthewRyan/videos/1808904699247393

Seems to be a clear case of 1st degree murder to me.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #314 on: August 30, 2020, 07:03:41 pm »
Time for Trump to invoke the insurrection act
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Idiot

« Reply #315 on: August 30, 2020, 07:12:46 pm »
If the left senses that Biden is losing, I suspect they will become more desperate and we'll see more of this happening.  Thoughts?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #316 on: August 30, 2020, 07:33:01 pm »
If the left senses that Biden is losing, I suspect they will become more desperate and we'll see more of this happening.  Thoughts?
Not only that, they are expressly blaming this violence on Trump. "These things didn't happen under Obama," they screetch.

Well, duh. No one violently rejected the result of the elections of 2008 and 2012.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #317 on: August 30, 2020, 07:35:34 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

How ironic is it that ALL those chained "BLM protestors" are white?

Burn
Loot
Murder
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #318 on: August 30, 2020, 08:35:25 pm »

I agree with you 100%.  He should have done so long ago - he's made promise after promise after promise to end the violence.

Many in here disagree that he should act (with various excuses and reasons) but the violence will only continue to escalate and there are reports of Trump supporters clashing with BLM ending in a fatality after his most recent rally.

The riots aren't going to end as long as the protestors are allowed to continue with no repercussions and as long as the MSM and DEMS proclaim that these are peaceful protests.

Things are very serious and these riots will have an impact on people's ability to vote at the polls -- that's one of the intents of all of this -- to secure the DEM nomination; whether it be through riots, intimidation, fraud or corruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #319 on: August 30, 2020, 08:36:27 pm »

Of course we will -- and if Trump wins, I honestly believe we are looking at an all out and out civil war.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #320 on: August 30, 2020, 08:44:10 pm »

It's getting there.  If he slaps it on today, the Rat line will be, "Look!  It took a Trumper getting killed before he did something!"  So not yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #321 on: August 30, 2020, 08:44:34 pm »
First thing is to declare Antifa a terrorist group.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #322 on: August 30, 2020, 08:58:09 pm »
I Sailed wrote:
"First thing is to declare Antifa a terrorist group"

This is one abject failure of the Trump administration so far.
As much as I support him, I can't understand why the Justice Department (or Homeland Security, or whichever) hasn't yet made this declaration.

And while they're at it, declare BLM to be a terrorist/subversive organization, as well.

These are important first steps.
Why aren't they being taken...?

Online libertybele

« Reply #323 on: August 30, 2020, 09:07:16 pm »
It's getting there.  If he slaps it on today, the Rat line will be, "Look!  It took a Trumper getting killed before he did something!"  So not yet.

IMHO, therein lies the problem .... excuses and reasons why Trump should continue to delay ... meanwhile cities are burning and people are getting attacked and murdered.

I'd say having a sitting GOP Senator having to make a plan of escape from his hotel @ 3 a.m. should have been a huge motivator to act!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #324 on: August 30, 2020, 09:22:43 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Ted Wheeler, the wacky Radical Left Do Nothing Democrat Mayor of Portland, who has watched great death and destruction of his City during his tenure, thinks this lawless situation should go on forever. Wrong! Portland will never recover with a fool for a Mayor....

...He tried mixing with the Agitators and Anarchists and they mocked him. He would like to blame me and the Federal Government for going in, but he hasn’t seen anything yet. We have only been there with a small group to defend our U.S. Courthouse, because he couldn’t do it....

..The people of Portland, like all other cities &  parts of our great Country, want Law & Order. The Radical Left Democrat Mayors, like the dummy running Portland, or the guy right now in his basement unwilling to lead or even speak out against crime, will never be able to do it!

4:36 PM · Aug 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1300170576515026945