Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 108612 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #1050 on: October 07, 2021, 01:27:45 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
10h
Antifa in Portland have announced a bookfair at Buckman Elementary (@PPSConnect) on 9–10 Oct. The texts distributed at these events call for political violence, assault & insurrection. The local cell of the Youth Liberation Front, a violent group, is promoting the event

10:38 PM · Oct 6, 2021
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 05:55:00 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1051 on: October 07, 2021, 01:49:44 pm »
LOTS of people should send their teens there to pick up on all the free books and every other item they are giving away that costs money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1052 on: October 07, 2021, 01:51:14 pm »
LOTS of people should send their teens there to pick up on all the free books and every other item they are giving away that costs money.
Yep. It would not only be good intel, but every book they get is one the ANTIFAs don't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1053 on: October 13, 2021, 10:34:17 pm »
Jenny Young
@jennytyoung
·
15h
Night of destruction in downtown Portland. Group in black bloc shattered dozens of windows at small and big businesses & spray painted several buildings writing  “kill cops” “kill all cops” “eat the rich” “anarchy means attack”

We also saw a few people lighting fires in the streets- looked like they were using flares to start them. Police drove around for awhile running lights & sirens- I’m not sure if anyone was arrested.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1054 on: October 14, 2021, 12:21:12 am »

Be nice if someones crept about at night painting $1000 bounty for ANTIFA DEAD OR ALIVE, just to give the bastards a taste of their own medicine.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1055 on: October 18, 2021, 06:45:23 pm »

Rioters Demolish Portland, Doing $500,000 in Damage as New Bill Forces Police to Stand by and Watch
By Brandon Morse | Oct 18, 2021 2:00 PM ET

The city of Portland, Oregon, continues to devolve into chaos and violence as anarchists and rioters continue their reign of terror over the city. What’s more, police can do nothing to stop them thanks to Democrat interference, tying the hands of police behind their backs and depriving them of effective means of getting these riots under control.

According to the Daily Mail, a violent mob of about 100 “anarchists” began running wild through the city, vandalizing walls, smashing windows, and setting fires at around 10 pm last Tuesday night. This resulted in $500,000 worth of damage. Despite the overwhelming chaos, police report that they could only stand by and watch as their city fell to rioters as new laws tied their hands and prevented them from acting.

They’ve, instead, been instructed to investigate the riots after the fact and hold what rioters they can find accountable for the crimes.

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/10/18/rioters-demolish-portland-doing-500000-in-damage-as-new-bill-forces-police-to-stand-by-and-watch-n458620
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

« Reply #1056 on: October 18, 2021, 07:37:59 pm »
I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out why citizens are ok with this. Even the most liberal don't want this kind of extended chaos...I wouldn't think.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1057 on: October 18, 2021, 07:41:37 pm »
I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out why citizens are ok with this. Even the most liberal don't want this kind of extended chaos...I wouldn't think.

They had elections last year while all this crap was going on, and yet they reelected the City Council!  It defies all reason.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1058 on: October 18, 2021, 07:42:55 pm »
They had elections last year while all this crap was going on, and yet they reelected the City Council!  It defies all reason.
Until you consider who's counting the votes.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1059 on: October 18, 2021, 09:13:36 pm »
Not worth caring about any more. The voters there are getting what they voted FOR.

Portland:
A city that will have to be destroyed... so that other cities may learn from the example.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1060 on: October 20, 2021, 08:14:55 pm »
Portland hammered by critics after report reveals police didn't stop chaos: 'Where were the social workers?'
Guy Benson: 'So a normal day in Portland'
By Cortney O'Brien | Fox News

Critics were both unsurprised and angered by the latest unchecked criminal activity reported in Portland, Ore., on Tuesday, with many calling it a "normal day" in a liberal-run city that has largely hamstrung its police.

"A crowd of 100 people wreaked havoc in downtown Portland, Oregon – smashing storefront windows, lighting dumpsters on fire and causing at least $500,000 in damage – but police officers didn't stop them," ABC News reported Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1450394397619666945

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/portland-hammered-critics-after-report-chaos
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1061 on: October 20, 2021, 08:33:14 pm »
burn baby, burn!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1062 on: October 31, 2021, 01:11:13 pm »
Andy Ngô Rainbow flag
@MrAndyNgo
·
10h
Antifa in Portland have released a flyer in support of sabotaging new city code meant to tackle illegal street takeovers by street racers & stunt drivers. Antifa believe in perpetuating disorder & lawlessness to destabilize communities & bring down property values.

10:42 PM · Oct 30, 2021

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1063 on: November 20, 2021, 02:14:17 pm »
Riot declared in Portland after Rittenhouse verdict; looting, vandalism, police violently attacked

A riot was declared in downtown Portland, Oregon by police on Friday night following the not guilty verdict of Kyle Rittenhouse who shot and killed two attackers and wounded a third during the Kenosha riots in 2020.

A protest turned violent, according to authorities, with rampant vandalism, fires started, and police being viciously attacked by radicals in the streets of Portland near the Multnomah County Justice Center. Roughly 200 protesters gathered to protest the Rittenhouse verdict.

Rioters threw objects at officers, stormed and damaged the Justice Center’s front gate, and smashed windows, KPTV of Oregon reported.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/20/riot-declared-in-portland-after-rittenhouse-verdict-looting-vandalism-police-violently-attacked-1165690/
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1064 on: November 20, 2021, 02:17:05 pm »
I figured if there was to be any violence, it would be in Antifa strongholds in Seattle or Portland.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1065 on: November 20, 2021, 02:28:18 pm »
I figured if there was to be any violence, it would be in Antifa strongholds in Seattle or Portland.
Well, They really should think twice about trying to pull stuff in Kenosha after that verdict.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1066 on: November 20, 2021, 03:35:15 pm »
Well, They really should think twice about trying to pull stuff in Kenosha after that verdict.

You'd be correct, but the sports anology of "home field advantage" works to their strategies.

Then add the fact if what are the odds Kyle would have gotten an acquittal in those two cities.  Antifa is embolden in their strongholds especially with weakened LEO's.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1067 on: November 20, 2021, 09:50:44 pm »
catfish wrote:
"I figured if there was to be any violence, it would be in Antifa strongholds in Seattle or Portland."

Of course, but... (and I pose this as a serious question)

... Does anyone really care what the leftists do in Portland or Seattle any more?
Or in Los Angeles or Chicago, for that matter?

These cities are no longer part of "traditional America", and I'm no longer concerned about what goes on in them.

The best solution (for the rest of us) would be to "wall them off" a la the Warsaw Ghetto, and let the inhabitants fend for themselves until they either wipe themselves out or common sense once again prevails amongst them and the citizens restore order on their own.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1068 on: November 20, 2021, 10:56:09 pm »
catfish wrote:
"I figured if there was to be any violence, it would be in Antifa strongholds in Seattle or Portland."

Of course, but... (and I pose this as a serious question)

... Does anyone really care what the leftists do in Portland or Seattle any more?
Or in Los Angeles or Chicago, for that matter?

These cities are no longer part of "traditional America", and I'm no longer concerned about what goes on in them.

The best solution (for the rest of us) would be to "wall them off" a la the Warsaw Ghetto, and let the inhabitants fend for themselves until they either wipe themselves out or common sense once again prevails amongst them and the citizens restore order on their own.
Works for me. Who knew John Carpenter was a prophet?

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1069 on: November 22, 2021, 06:07:12 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
10h
Antifa in Portland have announced a bookfair at Buckman Elementary (@PPSConnect) on 9–10 Oct. The texts distributed at these events call for political violence, assault & insurrection. The local cell of the Youth Liberation Front, a violent group, is promoting the event
10:38 PM · Oct 6, 2021

Once anarchists organize something, they are no longer anarchists.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1070 on: November 22, 2021, 06:19:18 pm »
Once anarchists organize something, they are no longer anarchists.
Outstanding point!

But it's like getting BLM to see how racist they are being!

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1071 on: November 29, 2021, 08:24:23 pm »
Andy Ngô Rainbow flag
@MrAndyNgo
·
2h
Exclusive: Antifa are mourning the apparent suicide of violent Portland #Antifa member Jacob Camello/Andrea Mun (pronouns it/its). The sex worker was arrested at a riot in April & charged w/felonies, but the case was dismissed. Antifa have been vandalizing public spaces to mourn.

12:30 PM · Nov 29, 2021

#Antifa are encouraging violent extremism in their Twitter eulogies for Jacob Andrew Camello/Andrea Mun (it/its), a violent Portland trans antifa member who reportedly killed itself. Camello was a rioter who also did sex work on the side. It called for violence in its writings.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1072 on: November 29, 2021, 08:45:57 pm »
Andy Ngô Rainbow flag
@MrAndyNgo
·
2h
Exclusive: Antifa are mourning the apparent suicide of violent Portland #Antifa member Jacob Camello/Andrea Mun (pronouns it/its). The sex worker was arrested at a riot in April & charged w/felonies, but the case was dismissed. Antifa have been vandalizing public spaces to mourn.

12:30 PM · Nov 29, 2021

#Antifa are encouraging violent extremism in their Twitter eulogies for Jacob Andrew Camello/Andrea Mun (it/its), a violent Portland trans antifa member who reportedly killed itself. Camello was a rioter who also did sex work on the side. It called for violence in its writings.

Good riddance to garbage.

I love that comment tho':  "the least you could do is use the right pronouns."  Good Lord.  As if there weren't anything more important in the world than pronouns.  Seems to me, though, that the correct pronouns now are were/was.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1073 on: November 29, 2021, 08:48:17 pm »
Good riddance to garbage.

I love that comment tho':  "the least you could do is use the right pronouns."  Good Lord.  As if there weren't anything more important in the world than pronouns.  Seems to me, though, that the correct pronouns now are were/was.

How incredibly bent up... And these folks want to legitimize this sort of thing... How weird is that?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1074 on: November 29, 2021, 09:12:57 pm »
The name *It* is apropos
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 09:21:58 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO