Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 105668 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #975 on: June 17, 2021, 07:29:43 pm »
Every member of the Portland Police Bureau's rapid response team has resigned.

Bless them one and all.  A city like that isn't worth of their service.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #976 on: June 17, 2021, 07:34:49 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
The significance of the entire resignation from the Rapid Response Team means there will essentially be no response from Portland Police when a riot breaks out. #antifa
1:11 PM · Jun 17, 2021
Citizens of Portland are getting what they voted for.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #978 on: June 17, 2021, 11:54:07 pm »
Citizens of Portland are getting what they voted for.

@mountaineer

The voters are certainly getting what they voted for.

Be a damn shame if the fascists moved their action into the suburbs,wouldn't it? Especially the upscale suburbs that heavily vote Dim.

And eventually they will,you can bet on it.

I am GUESSING the chances of a full-scale leftist uprising in several US cities,complete with gunfire and houses being burned down to be slightly higher than 50/50,to start taking place shortly before the 2024 elections as the left "goes for it".

And why wouldn't they "go for it",when the local authorities seem to be in full approval of revolution and communism?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #979 on: June 18, 2021, 01:25:24 am »

@JackPosobiec
BREAKING: Antifa are holding a victory demonstration tonight in Portland following the full resignation of the Portland Police Rapid Response Team in protest of far-left @DAMikeSchmidt
7:02 PM · Jun 17, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1405677227849682949
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 01:28:17 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #981 on: June 18, 2021, 06:23:03 am »
Every member of the Portland Police Bureau's rapid response team has resigned.

Bless them one and all.  A city like that isn't worth of their service.
They haven't quit the force, only the voluntary rapid response team. the PPB’s entire Rapid Response Team has “resigned their spots in the voluntary assignment” because of Budworth’s indictment.

I really don't understand why every officer have not quit, considering the abuse they take and the DA turning just about every arrest back onto the streets.

Offline thackney

« Reply #982 on: June 18, 2021, 01:11:27 pm »
They haven't quit the force, only the voluntary rapid response team. the PPB’s entire Rapid Response Team has “resigned their spots in the voluntary assignment” because of Budworth’s indictment.

I really don't understand why every officer have not quit, considering the abuse they take and the DA turning just about every arrest back onto the streets.

Probably something to do with that addiction they have for food and shelter.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #983 on: June 18, 2021, 05:04:28 pm »
Probably something to do with that addiction they have for food and shelter.
Oh trust me I know all about that having stayed in a job heaped with abuse to house and feed my family. My thoughts are that this has been going on for many many months and if I and quite possibly my family were not only subject to daily abuse from my employer and a dangerous segment of the public but also very real physical threats I would have been searching for employment in a much safer place.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #984 on: June 18, 2021, 05:28:56 pm »
Oh trust me I know all about that having stayed in a job heaped with abuse to house and feed my family. My thoughts are that this has been going on for many many months and if I and quite possibly my family were not only subject to daily abuse from my employer and a dangerous segment of the public but also very real physical threats I would have been searching for employment in a much safer place.
True enough, but it often occurs that people who have served in a position will endure the vagaries of management, either hoping it is replaced or comes to its senses. At some point, that last straw drops. I doubt that these officers in the RRT were exactly fresh from the academy, and likely they were hoping to outlast this insanity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

« Reply #985 on: June 18, 2021, 06:45:17 pm »

Also likely investment into pension systems.  If you were 18 years into a 20 year requirement, you would put up with a lot to finish.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #986 on: June 18, 2021, 08:41:58 pm »
Also likely investment into pension systems.  If you were 18 years into a 20 year requirement, you would put up with a lot to finish.
Yup I hear ya, I never had that possibility but understand it.

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #988 on: July 02, 2021, 01:47:19 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

An antifa blog features a post where they take responsibility for the attack as revenge for a black @PortlandPolice
 officer shooting dead a man who charged at him with a sharpened tool. http://rosecitycounterinfo.noblogs.org

1:12 AM · Jul 2, 2021·

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
Antifa accounts in Portland are sharing and celebrating this video which shows a parking lot of @PortlandPolice
 vehicles destroyed and tagged with antifa graffiti. https://twitter.com/raskut_photo/status/1410781522248945664/video/1
1:09 AM · Jul 2, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #989 on: July 02, 2021, 01:49:24 pm »

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
Antifa accounts in Portland are sharing and celebrating this video which shows a parking lot of @PortlandPolice
 vehicles destroyed and tagged with antifa graffiti. https://twitter.com/raskut_photo/status/1410781522248945664/video/1
1:09 AM · Jul 2, 2021

Twatter pulled the video.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #990 on: July 05, 2021, 07:58:16 pm »
Portland Police: Fire Investigators Identify People Seen Near Northeast Portland Apartment Fire
July 05, 2021 12:45

Portland Police Detective Division arson investigators have identified people seen in photos in the area of the July 4, 2021 apartment fire in northeast Portland. Investigators no longer need tips regarding their identity.

The investigation of the fire continues.  ...

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1412109909655646209

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #991 on: July 17, 2021, 09:49:53 pm »
Eight People Shot in Downtown Portland Mass Shooting as City Gets More Dangerous by the Day

VICTORIA TAFT   |   JUL 17, 2021 10:50 AM ET

Portland Police – what’s left of them – report that eight people were shot overnight in a mass shooting in downtown Portland. Portland Police reported that one of the victims had life-threatening injuries. No one died in the shooting. No arrests have been made.

The latest incident is just another example of the “skyrocketing” number of shootings seen by the anti-police city.

The latest shooting took place near where months of riots have taken place in 2020 and 2021.  .  .

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/07/17/eight-people-shot-in-downtown-portland-mass-shooting-in-city-that-gets-more-dangerous-by-the-day-n1462536

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #992 on: July 20, 2021, 05:40:57 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #993 on: July 20, 2021, 05:54:01 pm »
Nolte: Portland’s Democrat Mayor Now Says He Wants ‘More Police Officers’
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/07/20/nolte-portlands-democrat-mayor-now-says-he-wants-more-police-officers/

Would you want to move your family to a shithole like Portland?

Asked and answered.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #994 on: July 20, 2021, 11:23:35 pm »
Nolte: Portland’s Democrat Mayor Now Says He Wants ‘More Police Officers’
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/07/20/nolte-portlands-democrat-mayor-now-says-he-wants-more-police-officers/

@mystery-ak

THAT had to have been painful for him/her/whatever.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #996 on: July 29, 2021, 02:32:03 pm »
Out-of-town visitor chased, stabbed in Portland’s Old Town neighborhood

Maxine Bernstein   |   Jul 28, 2021

An out-of-town guest staying at a hotel in the city’s Old Town-Chinatown was on a walk Monday afternoon when a stranger chased her down, threw her to the ground from behind and stabbed her in an unprovoked attack, witnesses told police.

The visitor lay bleeding in the middle of the street as officers arrested a 44-year-old woman near the scene at Northwest Couch Street and Third Avenue.

Tammy Marie Imholt was “extremely aggressive and belligerent” and covered in blood herself when police arrested her, according to court documents. Two private security officers with Portland Patrol Inc. alerted police to the attack, according to a probable cause affidavit.

The visitor was staying at the Hoxton Hotel, less than two blocks from the scene of the attack.

She told police that she had crossed the street while on a walk to avoid a woman who was yelling on the sidewalk outside a tent, the affidavit said.  .  .  .

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2021/07/out-of-town-visitor-chased-stabbed-in-portlands-old-town-neighborhood.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #997 on: July 29, 2021, 03:30:01 pm »
Out-of-town visitor chased, stabbed in Portland’s Old Town neighborhood

My condolences to the out of town victim, but when making travel plans its always to a good idea to rely on more than just Yelp, for destination particulars.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #998 on: August 01, 2021, 06:04:45 pm »
Jul 31, 2021 5:24 PM EST
Antifa rioter identified as homicide victim found burned at Portland homeless encampment
Portland police have identified Antifa rioter Joseph Robert Sipe, 23, as the victim of a gruesome homicide in May who was found burned at a homeless encampment.
by James Anthony
The Post Millennial
Portland police have identified Antifa rioter Joseph Robert Sipe, 23, as the victim of a gruesome homicide in May who was found burned at a homeless encampment.

On May 25, police were called because a woman had spotted a human hand sticking out from under the wood in a fire pit at a homeless camp in Northeast Portland. The hand turned out to belong to Sipes's cadaver, according to authorities. Upon investigation, it was discovered that he had been stabbed multiple times. The cause of death was ruled to be blunt force or sharp force trauma.

Police later found and apprehended Aaron David Christopher, 41, nearby in the 6500 block of Northeast Halsey Street. Christopher was arrested and charged with felony second-degree murder and felony first-degree abuse of a corpse over Sipe's death. Christopher pleaded not guilty and is set to go on trial in August 2022.

Riot-related charges against Sipe were still pending at the time of his death. Sipe had been charged with one count of riot and one count of unlawful possession of a destructive device in connection with a violent Antifa riot on Sept. 24, 2020.  ...

Adios.  :seeya:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #999 on: August 01, 2021, 06:11:21 pm »
Jul 31, 2021 5:24 PM EST
Antifa rioter identified as homicide victim found burned at Portland homeless encampment
by James Anthony
The Post Millennial

Adios.  :seeya:

Live by the torch, die by the torch, azzhole.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: