Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 108554 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #1025 on: August 23, 2021, 12:45:00 pm »
VIDEO: Gun Battle Breaks Out in Downtown Portland Antifa Protest

A gun battle broke out in downtown Portland Sunday evening as Antifa marched on the streets. An unidentified gunman and Antifa exchanged multiple gunshot rounds.

Video tweeted from multiple sources shows a “random civilian” exchanging gunfire with Antifa in the Portland business district.

https://twitter.com/MasonLakePhoto/status/1429606485164642310

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/08/22/video-gun-battle-breaks-out-in-downtown-portland-antifa-protest/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1026 on: August 23, 2021, 01:27:40 pm »
The name seems fitting, somehow.
Alan Bings
@AlanBings
The Salmon Springs Park Autonomous Zone, The SSPAZ, sees its first official act as a new country after setting up borders. As before in The CHAZ, the Antifa within demand to see papers before granting interview or access to streamers. Then Antifa attack them with some crazy spray
1:48 AM · Aug 23, 2021
https: //twitter.com/AlanBings/status/1429682033526181888

See also:
Post Millennial
Aug 23, 2021 2:21 AM EST
Shots fired as Antifa militants violently disrupt patriotic-themed event in Portland, establish 'autonomous zone'
Many members of Antifa were armed with various different weapons. Reports indicate that that two members were seen with AR-15's and SKS rifles.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1027 on: August 24, 2021, 11:36:51 pm »
August 24, 2021
Mother of baby nearly hit in face by Antifa flash bomb at prayer rally slams media for ignoring violence
By Ryan Foley, Christian Post Reporter

A Christian mother of eight whose baby was nearly wounded when Antifa threw a flash bomb in the direction of the child's face is speaking out against the media's failure to cover the violence that's long been perpetrated by the far-left group in Portland and across the U.S.   

Were it not for a friend’s intervention, Jamee Anatello’s 8-month-old daughter could have faced serious injury from a flash bomb that Antifa threw at Christians attending a rally in Portland, Oregon, on Aug. 7. Anatello’s friend put her arm in front of the infant’s face, suffering bruises as well as welts and blisters on her arm, hands and feet. ...

She mentioned that Antifa has been working to get her husband, who has a show on Facebook and YouTube called "The Black Conservative Preacher," to “lose his job.” A man with Antifa, whose supporters were among the audience, shouted at Anatello, saying, “your husband is very dangerous,” a claim that she firmly pushed back on.  ...

The traumatic experience also had an impact on some of Anatello’s older children, which she elaborated on during her interview with CP: “It sent my 7-year-old into a state of shock. My 9-year-old was covered in pepper gas, and he touched his eye and it began burning and he was crying in a panic, not knowing what to do.”

Before Antifa deployed a flash bomb that nearly struck her daughter, Anatello reported that they were chanting “hail Satan” and screaming, “Where’s your God now?” The mother responded to the militants by declaring: “He’s watching every move you make.” ...
Full story

Online DB

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1029 on: August 30, 2021, 01:21:09 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
Ty J. Fox, a Portland #antifa riot suspect, was arrested the fourth time this month on Saturday & charged w/felony criminal mischief, attempted assault on officer, menacing & more. He has pending local & federal charges for throwing an explosive at police during riot last year.

8:13 PM · Aug 29, 2021

I knew I'd seen that somewhere before.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1030 on: August 30, 2021, 02:37:18 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
Ty J. Fox, a Portland #antifa riot suspect, was arrested the fourth time this month on Saturday & charged w/felony criminal mischief, attempted assault on officer, menacing & more. He has pending local & federal charges for throwing an explosive at police during riot last year.

8:13 PM · Aug 29, 2021

I knew I'd seen that somewhere before.

@mountaineer

Who would ever believe such a charming-looking fellow could be dangerous?

Why is it that I suspect that whoever is foolish enough to come forward as the government of Antifa Land is going to have trouble herding his/her/multiple choice cattle?

Like it or not,eventually local and state cops,if not the National Guard,are going to have to go in there and clean house. Those who aren't killed resisting will end up with long prison sentences,and the weeping and wailing about "America is a police state will once again be heard from the clueless left.

BTW,I am NOT a fan of police states myself,but sometimes there are no other practical options. We just HAVE to be sure that once the dust settles,that things go back to the normal bitching and whining. No bitching and whining allowed means we are just replacing one police state with another.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1031 on: September 07, 2021, 01:18:57 pm »
September 7, 2021
Antifa starts to use guns
By Thomas Lifson

Up until last weekend, Antifa thugs confined their violence to beatings, chemical “milk shakes,” and mob violence. But now, an Antifa member has been accused of shooting an antagonist, a member of the Proud Boys. Zachary Steiber reports for the Epoch Times:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/antifa_starts_to_use_guns.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1032 on: September 07, 2021, 01:26:24 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
5h
The @TwitterSupport verified account that called the antifa shooter who killed someone a "fellow Antifa militant" & "martyr" is from a man who is evading a permanent Twitter suspension. Philip Mandelbaum aka @AWKWORDrap used to run @mandelbaumP before being perm banned.

4:18 AM · Sep 7, 2021

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1033 on: September 10, 2021, 01:49:34 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
Ty J. Fox, a Portland #antifa riot suspect, was arrested the fourth time this month on Saturday & charged w/felony criminal mischief, attempted assault on officer, menacing & more.

Why was this person not in jail?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1034 on: September 10, 2021, 01:57:22 pm »
Why was this person not in jail?
Because they work for the Democrats. All the Judges and Prosecutors in Portland are Antifa supporting far far-Left activists.
This guy/gal can do anything they want, up to and including murder, arson, assault, rape, and nothing will ever happen to them.
They are protected Democrat Stormtroopers, who have free license to do whatever.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1035 on: September 10, 2021, 02:59:56 pm »
Because they work for the Democrats. All the Judges and Prosecutors in Portland are Antifa supporting far far-Left activists.
This guy/gal can do anything they want, up to and including murder, arson, assault, rape, and nothing will ever happen to them.
They are protected Democrat Stormtroopers, who have free license to do whatever.

@240B

And THERE it is.

This will continue until the common people in Portland finally decide they have had enough,and the hangings start.

I only hope they are smart enough to start the hangings at city hall in the first hour of the first day so the people behind this are not allowed to escape.

Once they take out the city hall denizens,they had better be quick rounding up the ANTIFA crowd because they will be hauling ass to run and hide in their mama's houses in other states as soon as they realize the gig is up in Portland.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 03:03:37 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1036 on: September 10, 2021, 03:59:59 pm »
@240B

And THERE it is.

This will continue until the common people in Portland finally decide they have had enough,and the hangings start.

I only hope they are smart enough to start the hangings at city hall in the first hour of the first day so the people behind this are not allowed to escape.

Once they take out the city hall denizens,they had better be quick rounding up the ANTIFA crowd because they will be hauling ass to run and hide in their mama's houses in other states as soon as they realize the gig is up in Portland.
Careful, there, I got a 24 hour timeout from facebook for posting the title of a Clint Eastwood Movie. (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061747/)

Either that or it was the Missouri COVID treatment protocol...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1037 on: September 10, 2021, 04:41:17 pm »
Careful, there, I got a 24 hour timeout from facebook for posting the title of a Clint Eastwood Movie. (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061747/)

Either that or it was the Missouri COVID treatment protocol...
Maybe you should have used the title of a Charles Bronson movie?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1038 on: September 10, 2021, 04:44:49 pm »
They said "Hang 'em High" promoted violence. :shrug:

Of course, I wonder if any of their fackchekker peckerheads ever saw a Western.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1039 on: September 10, 2021, 04:46:39 pm »
They said "Hang 'em High" promoted violence. :shrug:

Of course, I wonder if any of their fackchekker peckerheads ever saw a Western.
I thought you might have threatened to paint someone's wagon.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1040 on: September 10, 2021, 04:47:49 pm »
I thought you might have threatened to paint someone's wagon.
:laugh:

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1041 on: September 10, 2021, 04:50:04 pm »

I got a 12 hour Twitter vacation  for posting I'd pay money to see someone beat the shit out of Ron Perlman.

The funniest part, is I got the ban in 6 seconds....  I timed it.

Dumbass celebrity sitting on his phone baiting  conservatives.  I had a good laugh.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1042 on: September 10, 2021, 04:52:03 pm »
:laugh:

Want to see FB explode?...   Add Eastwood's Gran Torino meme, and post.....   You're next mofo.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1043 on: September 10, 2021, 05:00:17 pm »
Want to see FB explode?...   Add Eastwood's Gran Torino meme, and post.....   You're next mofo.
What would be really interesting would be if a million or more people posted sure-fire 'timeout' posts there at the same time. Would the fackchekking machine bun out?

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1044 on: September 10, 2021, 05:17:55 pm »
What would be really interesting would be if a million or more people posted sure-fire 'timeout' posts there at the same time. Would the fackchekking machine bun out?

That presents an interesting twist on the DDoS attack.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1045 on: September 10, 2021, 05:26:16 pm »
That presents an interesting twist on the DDoS attack.
Strictly hypothetical, of course.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1046 on: September 14, 2021, 11:23:42 pm »
Strictly hypothetical, of course.

Of course.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1048 on: October 01, 2021, 06:45:56 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1443686111566520323
As if those guys aren't carrying enough between Scott packs and turnout gear.

They should get combat pay, too.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1049 on: October 01, 2021, 06:58:36 am »
As if those guys aren't carrying enough between Scott packs and turnout gear.

They should get combat pay, too.

@Smokin Joe

I don't know how much they are getting paid,but it ain't enough.

IMNSHO,ANYBODY caught shooting at firemen trying to put out a fire and save lives and property should be hanged on the spot from one of the ladder trucks as soon as the fire is out.

Face it,the only good communist is a dead communist because live communists want to be your owner and master.