Author Topic: Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well’  (Read 5196 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well’
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2020, 06:32:42 pm »
Same damn excuse for the same damn argument every four years.  :shrug: :whistle:

First of all are we even going to make it to another election.  What is going to keep this country together with all the rioting and defunding of our law enforcement?  Even with the Feds being sent in, they are being rejected by the mayor.  I read reports yesterday that several federal officers may be permanently blinded due to the anarchists shining lasers in their eyes. Unbelievable; blinded because the tried to defend law and order. 

I know many were against bringing in the feds sooner, but IMHO what we are seeing now is a result of waiting; it allowed for nothing more than escalation and further planning by the subversives and now things are out of control...BIGLY!

IF we should make it to this election, it will never be a 'fair' election -- lots of voter fraud, especially if it goes by way of mail in voting. I truly expect the DEMS to gain control of all houses.

I can honestly say for the first time since I've been voting I am considering not voting.  Certainly, I don't want Biden or whoever fills his place.  Trump has announced that he is going to sign an e.o. on DACA giving a roadway to citizenship; something I am dead set against and something that will inevitably make it so that the GOP won' have a chance of being seated for a very long time. So I don't see either taking this country in a more positive direction.  Either way the GOP loses and we lose our Republic.  Perhaps not as quickly with Trump, but the end result I see is the same.  Should Trump be re-elected that rioting, BLM/Antifa/Muslim marxists demands will continue. 

So should I vote for someone who is going to issue an e.o which will lead to the demise of the GOP party and this country??  Chances are Trump may find a way to delay signing an e.o. on DACA till after the election in hopes of being re-elected, but what does that truly accomplish?   So should I vote for him because there's a chance that he won't issue the e.o. as he said he was going to??

I voted for Trump during the general for two reasons and two reasons only; to stop Hillary and to hopefully seat additional conservatives to the bench. 

So, the only reason I have to vote for Trump is to stop Joe Biden or whoever....that's about it.  It still doesn't change the fact that his promised actions on DACA will lead to the demise of the GOP and no chance of conservatism.

I don't see a light at the end of the quagmire that we are in. 

Now I'm waiting for all the attacks and people accusing me of being a liberal.  Whatever.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2020, 06:39:25 pm »
Birds of a feather. I see no need to defend him.

I would suppose not.  Nevertheless, it's a fallacious argument.  Doesn't matter in the long run that I don't buy that particular approach, because you have many, many solid arguments for your position, vis. Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2020, 06:41:43 pm »
@libertybele I am reminded of something an older Frat Brother of mine said to me:  "You rarely get 'good' choices.  Most times you will have to select from the 'least worse' alternative."

Another day, another shit sandwich.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2020, 06:46:46 pm »

I don't see a light at the end of the quagmire that we are in. 

Now I'm waiting for all the attacks and people accusing me of being a liberal.  Whatever.

I consider you to be among the most honest and level headed here @libertybele ... I know you have wavered from side-to-side  in this debate - But I have nothing but respect for that, in that your arguments are sound, and your support is doled out by merit. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I have never believed the wall would actually be built - billions upon billions and what do you got?
And I have pointed out Tumpy's affection for amnesty all along... So I am right with you in your ire in that respect.

And the same with judges... I know we may get to pick another SCJustice, but that has a sour taste considering we will probably get another Souteresque candidate. Whee. I wonder how many of those got passed off as supposedly conservative...

And the money... OMG, but the money. This administration and congress disgust me. And I mean that exactly. How folks can reward their fetid treachery is beyond words for me.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2020, 06:47:31 pm »
@libertybele

DACA was a unconstitutional EO that basically let Obama skate on not enforcing current, on the books, immigration law.

I am with you on this one.
If DACA is upheld, or Trump goes along with it, even if modified to his liking, all we have done is postpone the inevitable.
I hope he re-thinks this.
Does Trump think that if he is the one who gets DACA done, that this will automatically make the recipients of this republican voters?
I wouldn't count on that.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2020, 06:49:28 pm »
I would suppose not.  Nevertheless, it's a fallacious argument.  Doesn't matter in the long run that I don't buy that particular approach, because you have many, many solid arguments for your position, vis. Trump.

Suits me fine...If you hold him culpable for the shutdown and defend him on the masks, then whatever. I see that as all one thing.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2020, 06:50:15 pm »
You'll have to do better than that...lol.  Nobody is getting any boot.   :shrug:

:beer: :beer:
But they get the attention, the victimhood, for joining a site named "GOP" that claims to be "conservative Hub" but calling existing members cultists, and various derogatory labels.

Their "arguments" ALWAYS go against Trump, his supporters, and are indistinguishable from CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, NYT, Politico, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online roamer_1

« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2020, 07:16:52 pm »
And I am not limiting this to Tumpy the wunderclown either, you might notice
You are as bad as the marxists....

You mean HE is as bad as the Marxists? I ain't the one spending your fortune, and I ain't the one shutting you up in your home, and shutting down your job or business. But he is... Part and parcel.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2020, 07:31:05 pm »
I just heard that the WH has explained this comment by Trump.

"What the president was noting is that the last person who was charged in this case ended up dead in a jail cell," said press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, in a reference to Epstein.

"And the president wants justice to be served for victims in this case and he prefers that to play out in a courtroom."

Sounds like a few of us were on the right track..........
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 08:35:53 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2020, 07:37:42 pm »
I’m pretty sure that’s what Trump meant by his dry comment.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2020, 07:45:28 pm »
You do realize that PDJT threw Epstein out of Mara Lago, right? This was years ago.

Correct.  One of TRUMP'S first Executive Orders was freezing the assets of those involved in CHILD/HUMAN TRAFFICKING!
-
 PM 8 JUL 2019

Trump “Was Not Involved,” Provided “Very Helpful Information” Against Jeffery Epstein
Despite the media’s best efforts to tie President Trump into the freakish activity of the liberal elite with Jeffery Epstein, the truth is that Trump helped the victims way back in 2009!
 by Georgette

Yet another reason why leftists and elitists hate Trump so much... he's not a perverted fiend.

Although the mainstream propaganda machine would live for people to implicate President Trump in the vile and perverted underage sex-ring operated by Jeffery Epstein for decades (and that was enjoyed by the liberal elite freaks)… the fact of the matter is that Donald Trump provided “very helpful” information for the victims in the 2009 case.

Yes, President Trump did know the monster, because Epstein was a neighbor and apparently had a habit of hanging out at Mar-A-Lago.
But, there is a very key fact that the media doesn’t want you to know. Weasel Zippers reported:...........................

Offline libertybele

« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2020, 07:50:17 pm »
I consider you to be among the most honest and level headed here @libertybele ... I know you have wavered from side-to-side  in this debate - But I have nothing but respect for that, in that your arguments are sound, and your support is doled out by merit. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I have never believed the wall would actually be built - billions upon billions and what do you got?
And I have pointed out Tumpy's affection for amnesty all along... So I am right with you in your ire in that respect.

And the same with judges... I know we may get to pick another SCJustice, but that has a sour taste considering we will probably get another Souteresque candidate. Whee. I wonder how many of those got passed off as supposedly conservative...

And the money... OMG, but the money. This administration and congress disgust me. And I mean that exactly. How folks can reward their fetid treachery is beyond words for me.

Thank you for your kind words.  Yes I have wavered from side to side but I have also stated many times that I will vote for the person who will take this country in a more positive direction -- I'm just not seeing either one taking us in a positive direction. I really had a ray of hope not too long ago ... not so much and Trump giving an e.o. on DACA for a roadway to citizenship, shattered that hope. 

It didn't help when I opened the mail and we go our hand dandy election guide...picture id is required and  a list of acceptable picture ID's to bring to the voting booth was given, among them; Retirement center id card, debit or credit card, neighborhood association card....so in other words everybody and their brother can vote with no proof of citizenship! 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 07:51:30 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2020, 08:07:23 pm »
@XenaLee

You said: "Your implication here being.... that anyone that "interacted" with Epstein and Maxwell... IN ANY WAY... is automatically guilty of the same crimes they are/were guilty of... right?   Or is it only Trump and Trump associates that would be deemed guilty, in your small mind?"
I did not say that, you did.  Barr, as Attorney General, will likely be involved in the case just as he was with Epstein.  Epstein was in a Federal Prison when he died, and it was Barr that started the investigation about Epstein's death because he died in that federal prison, of which Barr is responsible for its administration since it IS a federal prison.

But YOU implied that AG Barr would have trouble with Maxwell, since Barr's deceased father hired now diseased Epstein when Epstein was 20 yrs old.

Which bears no relationship to Psychology.

BTW Maxwell is innocent until proved guilty. Which bears close relationship to ours system of justice.

Trump correctly limited his remark to only an appropriate statement, unlike Nixon long ago who declared Charles Manson to already be guilty.

Anybody hoping Trump had done likewise, is an uneducated fool, since Nixon jeopardized successful convictions of the Manson clan.

Susan Atkins, asked for mistrial, since Nixon's remarks prejudiced a jury, and therefore she could not get a fair trial.

So now again slowly, so even a TDS #nevertrumper could understand, if Trump had said something negative to their satisfaction, he could have harmed the prosecution.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online corbe

« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2020, 08:10:31 pm »
   Trump never needed Epstein or Ghislaine to score, he'd just grab what was available and be done with it. 
   I respect that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #139 on: July 23, 2020, 08:15:50 pm »

After reading your post  pointing-up  and through so many others on this thread, I need to ask you a question.

What is the purpose of the political section of this Forum @Cyber Liberty?  Is it to advance a political agenda?  Is it to stop a political agenda?  Is it to coalesce when both dovetail and work together for persuasion --- especially for our guests?

If you're going to tell me the purpose is to give equal value to every opinion, please don't.  Because that's like saying we should give AOC's opinions validation equal to those of Ted Cruz ---- and that's just bullshit.

So ... does TBR Politics have a purpose, a value, beyond throwing feces at each other?   If so, what is it?

Thanks.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2020, 08:18:20 pm »
   Trump never needed Epstein or Ghislaine to score, he'd just grab what was available and be done with it. 
   I respect that.
With his money at the time, there would be no shortage of 'short term relationship' opportunities.

Ghislaine likely procured services for those who needed discretion either due to political position or perversion or both.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 08:21:34 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2020, 08:28:19 pm »
I just heard that the WH has explained this comment by Trump.

"What the president was noting is that the last person who was charged in this case ended up dead in a jail cell," said press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, in a reference to Epstein.

"And the president wants justice to be served for victims in this case and he prefers that to play out in a courtroom."

Sounds like a few of us where on the right track..........

:thumbsup:

I speak Trumpian.  wink777

Offline aligncare

« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2020, 08:33:05 pm »
After reading your post  pointing-up  and through so many others on this thread, I need to ask you a question.

What is the purpose of the political section of this Forum @Cyber Liberty?  Is it to advance a political agenda?  Is it to stop a political agenda?  Is it to coalesce when both dovetail and work together for persuasion --- especially for our guests?

If you're going to tell me the purpose is to give equal value to every opinion, please don't.  Because that's like saying we should give AOC's opinions validation equal to those of Ted Cruz ---- and that's just bullshit.

So ... does TBR Politics have a purpose, a value, beyond throwing feces at each other?   If so, what is it?

Thanks.

Had to pause and think on this a bit. I love when that happens.  888high58888

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2020, 08:48:36 pm »

Thanks.

I'm on my cell phone so I can't answer this right now, and do it justice. No, not allviews are good.  Nobody cares what AOC commies want, other than to defeat them. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2020, 08:57:33 pm »
I'm on my cell phone so I can't answer this right now, and do it justice. No, not allviews are good.  Nobody cares what AOC commies want, other than to defeat them.

Thanks ... I'll check later to see if you were able to "do it justice".  @Cyber Liberty

Online corbe

« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2020, 09:01:54 pm »
   It's a CONSERVATIVE HUB @Right_in_Virginia not to be confused with a GOP or a Trump Hub.

For you to insinuate anything other than that is preposterous, IMHO.

I think, overall, Management has been very fair in regards to ALL Briefers opinions.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2020, 09:11:35 pm »

Thanks.

To elaborate, @Right_in_Virginia you helped put a focus on a certain undefined feeling that’s been weighing on me each time I come here. And it gets heavier the closer we get to the first Tuesday in November.

We come here for news and we get plenty of that. But maybe some guests come here looking to spot trends or to get a measure of the kind of support the president gets from a conservative hub. I think this is where I get uneasy. Newspapers have always endorsed candidates, why not make it unambiguous and proud that we stand for the president’s re-election?

A banner would be nice, don’t you think?  wink777

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2020, 09:14:35 pm »
But YOU implied that AG Barr would have trouble with Maxwell, since Barr's deceased father hired now diseased Epstein when Epstein was 20 yrs old.

Which bears no relationship to Psychology.

BTW Maxwell is innocent until proved guilty. Which bears close relationship to ours system of justice.

Trump correctly limited his remark to only an appropriate statement, unlike Nixon long ago who declared Charles Manson to already be guilty.

Anybody hoping Trump had done likewise, is an uneducated fool, since Nixon jeopardized successful convictions of the Manson clan.

Susan Atkins, asked for mistrial, since Nixon's remarks prejudiced a jury, and therefore she could not get a fair trial.

So now again slowly, so even a TDS #nevertrumper could understand, if Trump had said something negative to their satisfaction, he could have harmed the prosecution.

At which point... the usual suspects here would have immediately bashed him for that, as well.   We know their game.  I've had enough of the outright lies and baseless accusations with NO proof.  It's too much BS to have to deal with, considering what else is going on in the country.   Nope. 

This means war.
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Online corbe

« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2020, 09:16:34 pm »
   A couple of suggestions for those of you that need an ECHO CHAMBER.

https://www.breitbart.com/

https://www.freerepublic.com/home.htm

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2020, 09:21:29 pm »
   A couple of suggestions for those of you that need an ECHO CHAMBER.

https://www.breitbart.com/

https://www.freerepublic.com/home.htm

Thanks, corbe.   Suggestions are always welcome.

And....

here is one suggestion for you.

No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.