Author Topic: Mary Trump claims she's heard Trump use racist, anti-Semitic slurs: He's 'virulently racist'  (Read 1697 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mary Trump claims she's heard Trump use racist, anti-Semitic slurs: He's 'virulently racist'
By Marina Pitofsky - 07/16/20 08:13 PM EDT

Mary Trump, President Trump’s niece who just published a tell-all book about her family, says she has heard the president use racist and anti-Semitic slurs.

Mary Trump told The Washington Post in an interview published Thursday that she believes the president is “clearly racist.”

“It comes easily to him, and he thinks it’s going to score him points with the only people who are continuing to support him,” she said, The Washington Post reported. She said her experience growing up in the Trump family was marked by “a knee-jerk anti-Semitism, a knee-jerk racism.”

“Growing up, it was sort of normal to hear them use the n-word or use anti-Semitic expressions,” Trump told the Post.

“Homophobia was never an issue because nobody ever talked about gay people, well, until my grandmother called Elton John” a slur, Mary Trump, who is gay, continued.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/507761-mary-trump-claims-shes-heard-trump-use-slurs-n-word-hes-virulently-racist
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

That is such a stupid lie. Trump's SIL is Jewish, and Ivanka converted to Judaism. As for racism, has Mary ever seen pictures of Trump's cabinet? His SecHUD? His first Ambassador to the UN? His first SecLabor? His SecTrans? Even in looking at the names of Trump's appointees to the Federal judiciary one can see a good number of men and women who obviously are not of European ancestry.

Mary's lie was past its prime in fall 2016, and died when many bomb threats to synagogues and Jewish community centers were found to have come from a black Prog "journalist" and an Israeli threats-for-hire teenager.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Mary is a lezbo? I can see her vagenda from here.

Mary has a little scam

Her fleece is quite a show

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

That is such a stupid lie.

Well, sorta... I would take a different tack on that... I am familiar with all the nicknames of all the races. I have used those names before, with no racist connotation. It is more of a nick on the street, and that is certainly true in my yoot, before all the whiners and dirt throwers got their footing.

Knowing the street, and knowing the rough talk of men, I would not be surprised at all that he had used those terms. But in the sense of the day, that is not a proof of racism.

Nowadays ALL those words have been scrubbed from existence, for the feeeeeelings of the various parties sake.. Except the Dagos and the Micks... Nobody gives a sh*t about the Dagos and the Micks.  :whistle:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Well, sorta... I would take a different tack on that... I am familiar with all the nicknames of all the races. I have used those names before, with no racist connotation. It is more of a nick on the street, and that is certainly true in my yoot, before all the whiners and dirt throwers got their footing.

Knowing the street, and knowing the rough talk of men, I would not be surprised at all that he had used those terms. But in the sense of the day, that is not a proof of racism.

Nowadays ALL those words have been scrubbed from existence, for the feeeeeelings of the various parties sake.. Except the Dagos and the Micks... Nobody gives a sh*t about the Dagos and the Micks.  :whistle:

Specially the Wops. Or the White N iggers. (Blacks called Irish Americans this during the 1800's in retaliation to being called "Nagurs)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 01:27:00 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
That is such a stupid lie. Trump's SIL is Jewish, and Ivanka converted to Judaism. As for racism, has Mary ever seen pictures of Trump's cabinet? His SecHUD? His first Ambassador to the UN? His first SecLabor? His SecTrans? Even in looking at the names of Trump's appointees to the Federal judiciary one can see a good number of men and women who obviously are not of European ancestry.

Mary's lie was past its prime in fall 2016, and died when many bomb threats to synagogues and Jewish community centers were found to have come from a black Prog "journalist" and an Israeli threats-for-hire teenager.

Because he made Ben Carson Secretary of the Projects means he never uttered racial epithets in the privacy of his home?
I'm of the view that of course he has--so what? He's a 74 year old man.
I'm half his age and the N-word gets thrown around my house every time I watch the evening news.  :laugh:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's all theater. Nothing more, nothing less. Keeping Trump's name in the news.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

Because he made Ben Carson Secretary of the Projects means he never uttered racial epithets in the privacy of his home?
I'm half his age and the N-word gets thrown around my house every time I watch the evening news.  :laugh:

HAHAHAHA! There you go again... leave that door open and wait.  :beer:

Offline EdinVA

Great job of protecting a place in the will... lol

Offline PeteS in CA

Had you bothered to read my post with slight care, you would have noticed this phrase preceding my reference to Trump's cabinet, "As for racism ...". IOW, I was pointing out contradictions to Mary's claim that Trump IS a racist.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Had you bothered to read my post with slight care, you would have noticed this phrase preceding my reference to Trump's cabinet, "As for racism ...". IOW, I was pointing out contradictions to Mary's claim that Trump IS a racist.

That's what I derived, my hale and hearty fellow.
I'm more alarmed by the fact that I can't perform basic math. Twice my age would make Trump 94, not 74.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 03:47:28 pm by FeelNoPain »
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline roamer_1

That's what I derived, my hale and hearty fellow.
I'm more alarmed by the fact that I can't perform basic math. Twice my age would make Trump 94, not 74.

It's that danged metric system. It's of the devil.  :laugh:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's that danged metric system. It's of the devil.  :laugh:
You think that's bad try figuring it in dog faced pony soldier years.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What's the conversion rate between them and Cornpops?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

:laugh:

Online mountaineer

I'm reading that Ms. Trump hadn't seen DJT in 20 years or so. How does she know what sort of things he's been saying (other than what already is reported by the press)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm reading that Ms. Trump hadn't seen DJT in 20 years or so. How does she know what sort of things he's been saying (other than what already is reported by the press)?

There was some estrangement between Fred Sr. and Fred Jr., before Fred Jr.'s alcoholism set in. Fred Jr. chose to become an airline pilot (TWA, apparently) instead of going into the family real estate business, and Sr. didn't take kindly to that. DJT, obviously, went into Fred Sr.'s business. DJT worked in mid-upper management after college (maybe during?) and became CEO in 1973.

All in all, between the estrangement and Jr.'s career, I wonder how much Mary saw DJT at all. And that uncertainty is something Mary is playing on, events so long ago that there are no records or memorabilia that can be used for factchecking (the same dodge Blasey Ford used in trying to torpedo Kavanaugh).

Offline skeeter

Is there anybody on the friggen planet who still cannot see through this crap by now?

Online mountaineer

Yes, I know it's Gateway Pundit ...
WOW! Mary Trump, the Latest Grifter to Write Anti-Trump Book, Has NO PHOTOS with Donald Trump, May Not Have Met Him – But Heard Him Say the N-Word?
By Jim Hoft
Published July 16, 2020 at 7:46pm

Mary Trump told Rachel Maddow she heard her uncle Donald Trump say the N-word and use anti-Semitic slurs.

It is unlikely the two ever met. ...
LINK to Gateway Pundit

I doubt I saw my uncle Doug more than twice in my life. Same with my uncle Robert. Nevertheless, I believe it's time for a tell-all book ...   :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

A lot can change in the 12 years you have on me.  It's a word I've never used, because it never made much sense to me.  The people I've seen use it always struck me as at least a little bit stupid.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Is there anybody on the friggen planet who still cannot see through this crap by now?

888mouth  888mouth  888mouth  yogi555

Offline PeteS in CA

A lot can change in the 12 years you have on me.  It's a word I've never used, because it never made much sense to me.  The people I've seen use it always struck me as at least a little bit stupid.   :shrug:

I'm pretty sure I "used" it in the early 90s. I was reading Adventures of Tom Sawyer to my kids (the chapter "The Cat and the Painkiller" is literally :silly: !). I was VERY careful to explain both its modern meaning and how it was used in the mid 19th Century. But aside from reading period literature, never.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm pretty sure I "used" it in the early 90s. I was reading Adventures of Tom Sawyer to my kids (the chapter "The Cat and the Painkiller" is literally :silly: !). I was VERY careful to explain both its modern meaning and how it was used in the mid 19th Century. But aside from reading period literature, never.

Did you explain the title of that John Lennon song about woman?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Did you explain the title of that John Lennon song about woman?

Is this one of those ono things?

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.