Author Topic: Mary Trump claims she's heard Trump use racist, anti-Semitic slurs: He's 'virulently racist'  (Read 1698 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Did you explain the title of that John Lennon song about woman?

No, and I'm not sure I've heard it ... maybe something from the 70s? The only song I remember from the 70s titled "Woman" was

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Obviously very different from anything John Lennon would have done.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, and I'm not sure I've heard it ... maybe something from the 70s? The only song I remember from the 70s titled "Woman" was

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Obviously very different from anything John Lennon would have done.

"Woman is the n****r of the World"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm reading that Ms. Trump hadn't seen DJT in 20 years or so. How does she know what sort of things he's been saying (other than what already is reported by the press)?

@mountaineer

Even then it was at her father's funeral,IIRC. How the hell does she get to claim she knows anything personal about him?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is there anybody on the friggen planet who still cannot see through this crap by now?

@skeeter

Yes. People that don't want to see through it.

Offline verga

@skeeter

Yes. People that don't want to see through it.
I think it was you (IIRC) that said a (long) while back that there is a certain group of people that will purchase newspapers or books on the possibility that there might be new salacious "details" about people they hate, even if the details are not true. It was something to that effect.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

In addition to his Jewish SIL and his daughter converting, Fred Sr. was to noted for his giving to Jewish charities that some assumed he was Jewish (form W'pedia article about Fred Sr.). Fred Sr. was also known, in the 40s and 50s, for renting his properties to Jewish people back when many NY landlords would not. Given that upbringing - which Mary would not know directly and Fred Jr. probably would not have told her - the claim that DJT used "anti-Semitic slurs" is not very credible.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think it was you (IIRC) that said a (long) while back that there is a certain group of people that will purchase newspapers or books on the possibility that there might be new salacious "details" about people they hate, even if the details are not true. It was something to that effect.

@verga

You can never go wrong by selling people what they want. All it takes is a total lack of self-respect.

Offline LegalAmerican

Is there anybody on the friggen planet who still cannot see through this crap by now?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Just one award, there are many. Jessie Jackson, gave TRUMP an award too, for not being racist.  In fact AL SHARPTON, JESSIE JACKSON, and TRUMP USED TO HANG AROUND TOGETHER.  Go to wrestling matches, then dinner.

Offline LegalAmerican

Just one award, there are many. Jessie Jackson, gave TRUMP an award too, for not being racist.  In fact AL SHARPTON, JESSIE JACKSON, and TRUMP USED TO HANG AROUND TOGETHER.  Go to wrestling matches, then dinner.

1986: Trump, Rosa Parks, Muhammad Ali received ‘Ellis Island’ award
BY KYLE OLSON    SEPTEMBER 4, 2016

No one accused Donald Trump of being a racist until he decided to run for president and became a threat to Hillary Clinton’s return to power.
In 1986, Trump joined several other prominent Americans, such as Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali, as recipients of an “Ellis Island Award.”
One suspects if Trump was a racist, there’s no way he would have posed for a photo with those two.
#DonaldTrump receives Ellis Island Medal of Honor from Nat'l Ethnic Coalition of Organizations w/ Rosa Parks & Ali. pic.twitter.com/zecyjHP0Au
— Jaime T Trump ❤️ (@JaimeTennille) September 2, 2016
The New York Times reported on October 16, 1986:
Eighty Americans from 42 ethnic groups were named yesterday as recipients of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor by the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation.
The medals will be presented to the recipients, all either naturalized or native Americans, at a ceremony Oct. 27 on Ellis Island. That is the day before the 100th anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty, the final event of the 1986 Liberty Centennial observances. …
Those named yesterday were selected from more than 15,000 nominations. The winners, a mixture of prominent and relatively unknown citizens, were screened by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations, which was selected for the work by the foundation.
The National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations lists its reasoning behind the awards on its website:
The ELLIS ISLAND MEDALS OF HONOR are awarded annually to a group of distinguished American citizens who exemplify a life dedicated to community service. These are individuals who preserve and celebrate the history, traditions and values of their ancestry while exemplifying the values of the American way of life, and who are dedicated to creating a better world for us all.
It also lists its award recipient criteria, including:
Integrity
Passion
Gravitas
Humanitarian
Ethnic Heritage
If Trump was a racist then, why would he have been honored by such an organization?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LegalAmerican

That doesn't count because back then Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks were well-known Kluxxers.

Offline skeeter

No one accused Donald Trump of being a racist until he decided to run for president and became a threat to Hillary Clinton’s return to power.
In 1986, Trump joined several other prominent Americans, such as Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali, as recipients of an “Ellis Island Award.”
One suspects if Trump was a racist, there’s no way he would have posed for a photo with those two.
#DonaldTrump receives Ellis Island Medal of Honor from Nat'l Ethnic Coalition of Organizations w/ Rosa Parks & Ali. pic.twitter.com/zecyjHP0Au
— Jaime T Trump ❤️ (@JaimeTennille) September 2, 2016
The New York Times reported on October 16, 1986:
Eighty Americans from 42 ethnic groups were named yesterday as recipients of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor by the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation.
The medals will be presented to the recipients, all either naturalized or native Americans, at a ceremony Oct. 27 on Ellis Island. That is the day before the 100th anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty, the final event of the 1986 Liberty Centennial observances. …
Those named yesterday were selected from more than 15,000 nominations. The winners, a mixture of prominent and relatively unknown citizens, were screened by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations, which was selected for the work by the foundation.
The National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations lists its reasoning behind the awards on its website:
The ELLIS ISLAND MEDALS OF HONOR are awarded annually to a group of distinguished American citizens who exemplify a life dedicated to community service. These are individuals who preserve and celebrate the history, traditions and values of their ancestry while exemplifying the values of the American way of life, and who are dedicated to creating a better world for us all.
It also lists its award recipient criteria, including:
Integrity
Passion
Gravitas
Humanitarian
Ethnic Heritage
If Trump was a racist then, why would he have been honored by such an organization?

Obviously Trump is no racist. If anything, in the past he's rubbed elbows with the Sharptons and Jacksons too often for my taste.

The racist charge is just a transparent, tired old tactic by the rat left. Gotta keep the black folks on the rat plantation.

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

That doesn't count because back then Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks were well-known Kluxxers.

:silly:   :seeya: :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

Obviously Trump is no racist. If anything, in the past he's rubbed elbows with the Sharptons and Jacksons too often for my taste.

The racist charge is just a transparent, tired old tactic by the rat left. Gotta keep the black folks on the rat plantation.

I agree! 

He actually has a soft spot for the black race and is very supportive of them.  Then Ivanka converted to Judaism & his 3 grandchildren by her are now Jewish. Most everyone knows this, so he is not anti-Semitic.  Then his friendship with BEN, PM, in Israel.  I assume, all rights, know about this, yet, the NON-RIGHTS...keep saying, the same things.  There are more examples, i.e. Jennifer Hudson, (black singer) when her mom & brother were murdered, he invited her to stay in TRUMP TOWER, for a year, without her paying any RENT or other expenses.  I understand your first paragraph.

I don't know, how much, everyone knows about all this.  I try, not to sound, condescending, just giving some facts. I hope I haven't insulted you in some way?   :0001:  I am a passionate woman.    :bighug:

(Right now I am on oxycodone, for severe pain, with broken pelvic  bones. )