Author Topic: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week  (Read 9770 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2020, 12:10:51 pm »
Sure wont change my mind.

That's what i mean. I don't think anyone who was already going to vote for Trump will have their minds changed by this book and the only people who will buy it are those that already are not voting for him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Mod2

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2020, 12:55:27 pm »
Stop with the personal snipping and sniping.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2020, 02:00:38 pm »
That's what i mean. I don't think anyone who was already going to vote for Trump will have their minds changed by this book and the only people who will buy it are those that already are not voting for him

And those who appreciate the continued commitment to excellent entertainment that The Trumps: Season 4 keeps providing.

Donald J. Trump, as advertised, is the master of quality programming. Along with the plot lines of impeachment, a pandemic, and unrivaled social unrest, this season has been a blast with all the gorgeous subplots: The Quarrelin' Conways, The Backstabbin' Bolton (and Sec. of Def, Chief of Staff, etc), The Lava Lake of Leaks, The Never Trump Niece, and now there is even a sordid Melania book coming out! Wow. Trump always finds ways to keep it fresh and inventive for the American people.

The Trumps makes up for my disappointment of being denied The Palins with their promise of drunken family brawls on the South Lawn and multiple baby daddy shenanigans.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2020, 02:08:54 pm »
Don’t make uncle Rob “spill the beans” on you, Mary!

Uncle Rob has a walk-on role this season? YES!

By all means, Spill it!!! We do love a cliffhanger!

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2020, 02:27:12 pm »

Mostly the ones that recognize he has mental problems and are curious what made him that way.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2020, 02:33:10 pm »
Mostly the ones that recognize he has mental problems and are curious what made him that way.

Next week how about giving us a report of Biden's mental problems.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2020, 03:10:44 pm »

Mental problems?  What mental problems?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Applewood

« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2020, 04:28:31 pm »
Mental problems?  What mental problems?

Only those not totally enamored with Trump can see there is something not quite right with a man spending so much time on Twitter bashing people he doesn't like and calls his perceived enemies childish names -- e.g. Slow Joe.    IMHO, these seem to be the actions of someone whose emotional growth stopped at about age 10-12.

Of course, this is an armchair diagnosis, which doesn't prove anything.  Trump and his supporters like to berate Biden for his gaffes and diagnose him as having dementia, but I believe Trump has his own issues.  But we will never know because I doubt Trump will ever submit to a mental health evaluation. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2020, 04:50:45 pm »
Isn't this special ....

The image shows a photo of Mary's grandfather on the shelf behind her - a man she professes to
despise as well. The picture was taken in April 2017 when Mary visited the White House to celebrate the
80th birthday of her aunt Maryanne

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2020, 05:09:48 pm »
Only those not totally enamored with Trump can see there is something not quite right with a man spending so much time on Twitter bashing people he doesn't like and calls his perceived enemies childish names -- e.g. Slow Joe.    IMHO, these seem to be the actions of someone whose emotional growth stopped at about age 10-12.

Of course, this is an armchair diagnosis, which doesn't prove anything.  Trump and his supporters like to berate Biden for his gaffes and diagnose him as having dementia, but I believe Trump has his own issues.  But we will never know because I doubt Trump will ever submit to a mental health evaluation.

Oh, it can be seen, but......

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2020, 07:28:23 pm »
Oh, it can be seen, but......

LOL  Perhaps that's true of the people who would vote for him no matter what.  But being one of those outside that circle, I can say it does matter to many of us.  Rather disturbing to me that if I were going to choose between two candidates from the two major parties in November, my choices are:

1.  A man who is forgetful and known to be too frisky with those of the opposite sex, but who will work with his party to enact legislation that will destroy America; or

2.  A malevolent man-child who acts like the schoolyard bully, who does nothing but bitch and moan, makes idle threats and blames others for his failures, but who, if re-elected but with the possible loss of both houses of congress to the Democrats, will be signing that same legislation that will destroy America .

Online roamer_1

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2020, 07:31:57 pm »
LOL  Perhaps that's true of the people who would vote for him no matter what.  But being one of those outside that circle, I can say it does matter to many of us.  Rather disturbing to me that if I were going to choose between two candidates from the two major parties in November, my choices are:

1.  A man who is forgetful and known to be too frisky with those of the opposite sex, but who will work with his party to enact legislation that will destroy America; or

2.  A malevolent man-child who acts like the schoolyard bully, who does nothing but bitch and moan, makes idle threats and blames others for his failures, but who, if re-elected but with the possible loss of both houses of congress to the Democrats, will be signing that same legislation that will destroy America .

It's really something, ain't it? Who needs principles anyway?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2020, 07:43:00 pm »

You think YOU are well adjusted?  We all have our faults.  However, YOU are not a billionaire.  YOU are not president of USA.  YOU do not have an APPLEWOOD TOWER,  YOU are not married to a High Fashion model.   YOU do not have all gorgeous children, who do not smoke, do no drugs, nor drink alcohol.  All are successful and even Hillary complimented, POTUS on his well raised children.

You think, someone who is this successful and his successful children, that there is some major problem?  lol. LOOK AT YOURSLEF IN THE MIRROR.  TRUMP ENVY!   .   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

40;30.  2014 POTUS TALKS ABOUT TELLING HIS KIDS , 'NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES". 

And POTUS has none of those bad habits either.   YOU?  His time is used, being productive. Does the work of 3 men. Sleeps only 4 hours a night, so he has 'extra' time.  Works 100 hour weeks.  Had a TV SERIES, WROTE BOOKS.  YOU? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 07:50:58 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2020, 08:06:17 pm »

You lost me with the second word.   Trump is not malevolent.  He has a good heart.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2020, 08:06:38 pm »

You think YOU are well adjusted?  We all have our faults.  However, YOU are not a billionaire.  YOU are not president of USA.  YOU do not have an APPLEWOOD TOWER,  YOU are not married to a High Fashion model.   YOU do not have all gorgeous children, who do not smoke, do no drugs, nor drink alcohol.  All are successful and even Hillary complimented, POTUS on his well raised children.

How incredibly shallow.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2020, 08:09:16 pm »
You lost me with the second word.   Trump is not malevolent.  He has a good heart.

Wouldn't know it from the name calling and Twitter beatdowns he issues on an almost daily basis. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2020, 08:10:05 pm »

The things you dislike so greatly are important if I'm looking for a pal, but I learnt a long time ago politicians are generally despicable people, and if that were a problem I would not vote for anybody for anything.

I just don't GAF if somebody in office is a "schoolhouse bully."  News for ya:  They all are.  It's a prerequisite for the job.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2020, 08:17:05 pm »
How incredibly shallow.

Thanks @roamer_1   I don't answer that poster or read its tirades.  It is amusing though that this person thinks I'm jealous of Trump.  Hardly.  I don't have all the wealth he is reputed to have (and much of the time I think he's not as wealthy or successful as has been claimed), but I had and still have a close-knit,  loving and nurturing family and longtime real friends, not people who just schmooze me to get whatever they want.  For me those are far better than all the money in the world. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2020, 08:18:58 pm »
Wouldn't know it from the name calling and Twitter beatdowns he issues on an almost daily basis.

You should know it from the countless acts of compassion he has demonstrated through his life in helping others overcome the obstacles in blocking their road to success.  Donald Trump is a tragically flawed individual (as we all are), but deep down, he does have a good heart.  And even though there are a lot of policies that I have disagreed with, his entire Presidency has been centered on one thing, helping Americans be more successful.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2020, 08:26:24 pm »
Thanks @roamer_1   I don't answer that poster or read its tirades.  It is amusing though that this person thinks I'm jealous of Trump.  Hardly.  I don't have all the wealth he is reputed to have (and much of the time I think he's not as wealthy or successful as has been claimed), but I had and still have a close-knit,  loving and nurturing family and longtime real friends, not people who just schmooze me to get whatever they want.  For me those are far better than all the money in the world.

That's right. We measure up our wealth in friends and family. We just had one helluva feast for the 4th, and as I was sitting there on that back porch, which has been our gathering place for all these decades, I actually had that notion - How very wealthy we are.

Monetary wealth and power fall on deaf ears here. I have painted houses, fixed things, and taken care of estates for folks like Tumpy. I know what they are, and by and large, they do not have my respect.

Especially somebody that would spend hard money on a golden toilet fit for the asses of kings. Tells me all I need to know about that guy, right there.

ENVY? Aw hell no! I want nothing that guy has. And I don't see how folks get stars in their eyes over it. It ain't even on my radar. WAY different value set.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2020, 08:29:23 pm »
The things you dislike so greatly are important if I'm looking for a pal, but I learnt a long time ago politicians are generally despicable people, and if that were a problem I would not vote for anybody for anything.

I just don't GAF if somebody in office is a "schoolhouse bully."  News for ya:  They all are.  It's a prerequisite for the job.

I judge everybody with one standard. No breaks for politicians.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2020, 08:34:52 pm »

I can certainly understand and respect that.  I have yet to meet a politician I can like personally.  It's why I'm not likely to run for anything, ever.

Oh, wait.  My County Supervisor just stepped into the HQ, where I am at the moment.  I like her, knew her for >20 years.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2020, 08:38:31 pm »

Well, children, get one standard and one for adults. I suppose the days of wanting our politicians to behave like Mr Smith goes to Washington are long gone.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online roamer_1

« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2020, 08:49:04 pm »
Well, children, get one standard and one for adults.

Well alright. Ill give you that...

I suppose the days of wanting our politicians to behave like Mr Smith goes to Washington are long gone.

Only because folks keep voting them in there. Happens every time. Then everybody whines and cries about all the RINOs.

Demand excellence. Demand a high standard. If enough of us do, you'll get what you vote for.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2020, 09:17:02 pm »
Well alright. Ill give you that...

Only because folks keep voting them in there. Happens every time. Then everybody whines and cries about all the RINOs.

Demand excellence. Demand a high standard. If enough of us do, you'll get what you vote for.
@roamer_1
Or you can be like me...they all suck...and w/330M ppl, a whole shitload of whom are degenerate freeloaders, we’re definitely headed for civil war, so screw it Ill vote for the guy who at least gets it right once in a while
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson