Author Topic: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week  (Read 9766 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2020, 01:29:26 am »
Oh, my goodness @Right_in_Virginia I think that Eric Trump and Donald Jr. must be alcoholics.

WISH YOU WERE BEER Donald Trump’s sons pull pints of Guinness as they go on a pub crawl in Ireland
Olga Cronin
6 Jun 2019, 3:35Updated: 6 Jun 2019, 3:47

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9233473/donald-trump-ireland-sons-donald-jr-eric-trump-pub-crawl/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 01:42:12 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2020, 01:39:46 am »
This book plus $1.75 will get you a small cup of coffee.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2020, 01:45:02 am »
This book plus $1.75 will get you a small cup of coffee.

Medium cup at 7-11 with the app card.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Absalom

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2020, 01:47:07 am »
* Despite a 'manufactured' bio-weapon named COVID-19, ruining that "best economy in eons"...we STILL never reached the disastrous economic  HIGH WATER MARK of the 'Manchurian', President Barack Obama's 8 years
[/quote]
---------------------------
Hmm.......a eon is a unit of time equivalent to a billion years!
Instantly get back on your medication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2020, 01:51:40 am »
* Despite a 'manufactured' bio-weapon named COVID-19, ruining that "best economy in eons"...we STILL never reached the disastrous economic  HIGH WATER MARK of the 'Manchurian', President Barack Obama's 8 years

---------------------------
Hmm.......a eon is a unit of time equivalent to a billion years!
Instantly get back on your medication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh...don't quit your day job. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2020, 02:23:45 am »
Oh, my goodness @Right_in_Virginia I think that Eric Trump and Donald Jr. must be alcoholics.

Why?  Their father's healthy, you damn fool.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 02:24:58 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2020, 02:26:45 am »
Mary Trump (Trump's niece) writes a tell-all tale about Donald (her Uncle )
and Trump's Cultists go insane w/anger, fury, rage and venom.
* She's a liar cuz they know him soooooo much better. Why of course!
* She's an alcoholic, jus like her father.
Trump lost the popular vote to Hilarity by 3,000,000  votes!!!
Watch him lose this time to Bi-dodo by about 30,000,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2020, 02:28:53 am »
Yeah go for it @Right_in_Virginia.  I am sure you don't want to offend the TBR members that brought home that bottle tonight, or the six pack, twelve pack.  I would be willing to bet nearly everyone has a beer every once in awhile. 

She's an alcoholic.  Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is carrying a 6 pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear God, you're ignorant @Chosen Daughter   Here's a suggestion:  since you understand so little of genetics, it's best to keep your mouth shut on the subject of alcoholism. 

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 02:30:45 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2020, 02:29:59 am »
Why?  Their father's healthy, you damn fool.

Fred Trump was an alcoholic and that is why Donald's brother became an alcoholic?

:2popcorn:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2020, 02:33:19 am »
Fred Trump was an alcoholic and that is why Donald's brother became an alcoholic?

Could be.  And this is why Mary-the-Lesser is genetically at risk for the same disease.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2020, 02:34:53 am »

:2popcorn:

Do you have something against alcoholics?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2020, 03:07:34 am »
Mary Trump (Trump's niece) writes a tell-all tale about Donald (her Uncle )
and Trump's Cultists go insane w/anger, fury, rage and venom.
* She's a liar cuz they know him soooooo much better. Why of course!
* She's an alcoholic, jus like her father.
Trump lost the popular vote to Hilarity by 3,000,000  votes!!!
Watch him lose this time to Bi-dodo by about 30,000,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

And the Trumpers will have her Cruzified by the Month's End, is the Enquirer still published?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2020, 03:11:17 am »
Dear God, you're ignorant @Chosen Daughter   Here's a suggestion:  since you understand so little of genetics, it's best to keep your mouth shut on the subject of alcoholism.

:thumbsup:

Offline corbe

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2020, 03:18:48 am »
   @Chosen Daughter may be many different things to each and all us @Right_in_Virginia but she deserves, as we all do and expect, not be insulted.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2020, 03:33:12 am »
Here he is telling us, what he tells his kids all the time.  NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL, SMOKING.   No none of his kids do anything nasty.  GO TO  40: 30....  NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES....told his kids that since age 5!

DECEMBER 2014

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 03:42:29 am by LegalAmerican »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2020, 03:35:18 am »
 888smokin
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2020, 03:46:34 am »
888smokin

You smoke?  Did you know that is a form of mental illness? Many articles on it.  SELF MEDICATING.  Just like any other drug, that is used.  Alcohol,  drugs.  Don't get mad at me.  Just telling you what I have read. 

Smoking and Mental Illness - A

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 03:51:44 am by LegalAmerican »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2020, 03:47:48 am »
I have always respected John Bolton.  They are calling him a traitor [...]

I find that to be telling too... Not long ago, Bolton was a Conservative Foreign Policy / Defense conservative with unimpeachable accreditation. Now suddenly he's a traitor. Totally doesn't track.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2020, 04:05:39 am »

You smoke?  Did you know that is a form of mental illness? Many articles on it.  SELF MEDICATING.  Just like any other drug, that is used.  Alcohol,  drugs.  Don't get mad at me.  Just telling you what I have read. 

Smoking and Mental Illness - A

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I admit I have thought about this before, but now it really seems probable.  You are Donald Trumps other personality.  We can add multiple personality disorder to narcissism.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2020, 04:10:13 am »
Here he is telling us, what he tells his kids all the time.  NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL, SMOKING.   No none of his kids do anything nasty.  GO TO  40: 30....  NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES....told his kids that since age 5!

DECEMBER 2014

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

'Once I got going it wasn't easy to stop me.' Don Jr. reveals he gave up alcohol because he 'didn't know how to drink in moderation' and feared 'warning signs' from his uncle Fred Trump's death at 42

Donald Trump Jr. revealed he gave up alcohol because he didn't know how to drink 'in moderation'
The president's eldest son opens up on his family's history with alcoholism in his new book, Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us
The 41-year-old explains he partied his 'a** off' in college, but admits: 'Once I got going, it wasn't easy to stop me'
The president himself has been vocal on his decision to be teetotal after the death of his brother Fred Trump Jr., who died of alcoholism age 42

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7651689/Donald-Trump-Jr-admits-no-longer-drinks-drink-moderation.html

Look, with Chosen Daughter who needs Mary?

And...……………...it seems airing family dirty laundry is a ……………...family thing.  What they do.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:14:37 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2020, 04:53:43 am »
   @Chosen Daughter may be many different things to each and all us @Right_in_Virginia but she deserves, as we all do and expect, not be insulted.

So do I @corbe  ... Yet everything she posts is an insult to my intelligence and you're fine with that.

So, please, don't preach.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2020, 05:03:06 am »
Does anyone really change their mind after reading books like this or seeing these types of movies? Her  book isn't going to change anyone's minds
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2020, 05:08:44 am »

DECEMBER 2014

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I just watched a section of this video.  Everyone should watch it.  Tax abatement, playing the bankruptcy game.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 05:10:16 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2020, 05:12:49 am »
Does anyone really change their mind after reading books like this or seeing these types of movies? Her  book isn't going to change anyone's minds

Sure wont change my mind.