Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Confident She Can Strike $3.5 Trillion Coronavirus Deal with GOP  (Read 736 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Moran 16 Jul 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said on Thursday she remains confident she can strike a $3.5 trillion deal with President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans to pass another coronavirus relief package.

“I have no doubt they’ll come around,” Pelosi told Bloomberg. The House Democrat leader said she remains assured that Republicans will agree to a coronavirus spending package closer to $3.5 trillion.

Pelosi revealed that Republicans have moved on the need for another coronavirus bill to agree that Congress needs to spend roughly $1 trillion in coronavirus relief.

Republicans and Democrats disagree on how many Americans should qualify for another round of stimulus checks, the degree to which state and local governments should receive aid, and if more unemployment insurance must be provided to pay for the high number of unemployed Americans during the coronavirus pandemic.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has insisted that any coronavirus package must include liability protections for businesses that reopen.

Pelosi also said Trump should use the Defense Production Act to produce more coronavirus testing equipment.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/16/nancy-pelosi-confident-she-can-strike-3-5-trillion-coronavirus-deal-gop/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Fire up the printing press...

Offline libertybele

Fire up the printing press...

Exactly....I have no doubt that she'll get her way.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I believe her.  No reason not to.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I believe her.  No reason not to.

And no reason not to do it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Chosen Daughter

No reason not to sign a $3.5 trillion liberal wish list?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No reason not to sign a $3.5 trillion liberal wish list?

No, there isn't.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline DB

Just to put this into perspective...

3.5 trillion dollars is about $10,600 for every man, woman and child in the United States.

That's where we are as country.

This can't continue.

It is insanity.

Offline Idiot

GREAT! I finished remodeling the bathroom....on to the kitchen!/S

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said on Thursday she remains confident she can strike a $3.5 trillion deal with President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans to pass another coronavirus relief package.

I am equally confident.  But why stop at $3.5 trillion?  Make it an even $5 trillion.  The Dems will need every federal dollar they can spend to win in November, and the GOP has no problem giving it to them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

The Dems will funnel the money to the cities they actively helped destroy while everyone else gets the consequences of destroying the currency.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Are  you mad?!?!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Are  you mad?!?!

Maybe fatalistic.  I was way tired of this crap a long time ago. Just get it over with already.  :shrug: