Author Topic: She Wanted to Be a Republican President. She’s Voting for Biden. (Carly)  (Read 9748 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
YEP... That trust is as much as gone.

Yep.  It happened when he nearly lost in Texas.  Something about needing Trump endorsement.  He's changed. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

BZZZZZZ!  Wrong again.

I stopped reading your crap years ago.

Oh, it has been years.  Your right and they have been long ones.  If you stopped reading there wouldn't be anything to complain about right?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Oh, it has been years.  Your right and they have been long ones.  If you stopped reading there wouldn't be anything to complain about right?

Merely a case of seeing so many fellow members' posts reassuring me I had you pegged right from your start here.

PS:  And it's "you're", not "your". 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, I spelled it wrong.  Michelle Bachman.  Wasn't she the Evangelical?

I believe she is.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
*****rollingeyes*****  I can't be sure, but might be a good thing we don't know what you look like.

@Chosen Daughter

You would become overwhelmed with lust,and faint from an overdose of "the vapors".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

I always pictured you as a Gary Cooper type @sneakypete

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

You would become overwhelmed with lust,and faint from an overdose of "the vapors".

@sneakypete
Lookin at you makes women fart? I don't think that's something I'd be bragging on. Jussayin.  :whistle:

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:17:39 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@sneakypete
Lookin at you makes women fart? I don't think that's something I'd be bragging on. Jussayin.  :whistle:

@roamer_1

You don't known what "being overcome with the vapors" means?

You have my sympathy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@roamer_1

You have my sympathy.

Pete...  factoid (from a student of history).  I have seen data where it is beleived that 60-70% of the women in this country were addicted to Laudlum in the late 19th century.  My intuition tells me sometimes a "reason" was needed for a hit. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@sneakypete

ooophoto   :turkeycarve:   :mauslaff:

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

You have my sympathy.

Yeah, yeah... 'feeling faint'... corset too tight and she ain't getting enough air... emotionally distraught.. Overcome. riiiiight...

Retiring to another room with the vapours is a polite way for a woman to say she's gonna go in the other room, loosen her corset, and let loose like a western mule-skinner.  She's gonna go in there, haul off, and fart like the barber's cat. She's gonna let loose the thunder, and with all them crinolines and their static there may be lightning. A small herd of ladies go with her because it takes a herd of em to shake all the stank outta them petticoats. Can't have her returning to the cotillion draggin hell's own stench along behind her.

The two definitions are uniquely related and intertwined, as a tightly bound corset leaves no room for  expansion with gas, so indeed, letting the corset loose and allowing the gas to pass can solve the issue of feeling faint.

But while the term originates in Greek 'eminations of the womb', and applies to a sort of female hysteria (we get the word from the Greek word for womb), but by the time of the Antebellum South, women used the excuse of 'female frailty' for a host of things.... foremost among them, the need to loosen the corset, and the need for eminations of another kind. Female mystery shrouded the communication: "C'mon Rebecca... Let's go out back... I gotta fart."

Online roamer_1

Pete...  factoid (from a student of history).  I have seen data where it is beleived that 60-70% of the women in this country were addicted to Laudlum in the late 19th century.  My intuition tells me sometimes a "reason" was needed for a hit.

That is an interesting intuition. And likely there is truth in it.

Online corbe

I always  thought ol Doc kept Ms Kitty doped up, on the side.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yeah, yeah... 'feeling faint'... corset too tight and she ain't getting enough air... emotionally distraught.. Overcome. riiiiight...

Retiring to another room with the vapours is a polite way for a woman to say she's gonna go in the other room, loosen her corset, and let loose like a western mule-skinner.  She's gonna go in there, haul off, and fart like the barber's cat. She's gonna let loose the thunder, and with all them crinolines and their static there may be lightning. A small herd of ladies go with her because it takes a herd of em to shake all the stank outta them petticoats. Can't have her returning to the cotillion draggin hell's own stench along behind her.

The two definitions are uniquely related and intertwined, as a tightly bound corset leaves no room for  expansion with gas, so indeed, letting the corset loose and allowing the gas to pass can solve the issue of feeling faint.

But while the term originates in Greek 'eminations of the womb', and applies to a sort of female hysteria (we get the word from the Greek word for womb), but by the time of the Antebellum South, women used the excuse of 'female frailty' for a host of things.... foremost among them, the need to loosen the corset, and the need for eminations of another kind. Female mystery shrouded the communication: "C'mon Rebecca... Let's go out back... I gotta fart."

Good thing women don't wear those evil corsets anymore.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I always  thought ol Doc kept Ms Kitty doped up, on the side.

"Bill Cosby, the Early Years."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Agreed.  Interestingly, people still get "The Vapours."
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

Hey, you'll get no beef from me... Even so, women still do a whole lot of nonsense for the sake of vanity. I get that appearances matter to women, I do. But the whole 9 yards they do every day has never made sense to me... Growing up around mountain gals, I guess. Hilljillies have all that stuff in their toy box, but it's for the rare occasion, not for every day... And I will tell you what, when you ain't used to a woman being gussied up, when she does go to the 9's, the difference is amazing.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Honestly,  a corset a'int much different than a woman squeezing into a pair of panty hose two sizes too small.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Growing up around mountain gals,

I vaguely recall you were originally from Chicago. How did I make that mistake, or did I?

@roamer_1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online roamer_1

I vaguely recall you were originally from Chicago. How did I make that mistake, or did I?

@roamer_1

@truth_seeker
Moved out here in fifth or sixth grade. My mamma is a Kansas farm gal, and the old man was Blue Collar and self employed, with enough sense to marry a farm gal.

Came out here early enough that not much of Chicago stuck to me... A bit handicapped to start with, but just in time, really. Of all the things I owe my old man,  the biggest one is having the sense to drag me out here and set me free.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Hey, you'll get no beef from me... Even so, women still do a whole lot of nonsense for the sake of vanity. I get that appearances matter to women, I do. But the whole 9 yards they do every day has never made sense to me... Growing up around mountain gals, I guess. Hilljillies have all that stuff in their toy box, but it's for the rare occasion, not for every day... And I will tell you what, when you ain't used to a woman being gussied up, when she does go to the 9's, the difference is amazing.

Makeup clogs pores and causes wrinkles.

Online roamer_1

And women who have never shaved don't need to shave.  :beer:

:rolling: I can see all y'all cringing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Especially true out in the Desert.  My wife feels it because everyday we step outside, it's over 100F now.  In a couple weeks I expect the 110 days to start up.  Make-up is rarely worn here in the summer months, she found that out 20 years ago when we met.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Especially true out in the Desert.  My wife feels it because everyday we step outside, it's over 100F now.  In a couple weeks I expect the 110 days to start up.  Make-up is rarely worn here in the summer months, she found that out 20 years ago when we met.

@roamer_1 is right.  Its nice on occasion.  But I don't wear any foundation.   Most days just mascara.  Especially in a hot climate you need to just hydrate the skin and protect from the sun.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@roamer_1 is right.  Its nice on occasion.  But I don't wear any foundation.   Most days just mascara.  Especially in a hot climate you need to just hydrate the skin and protect from the sun.

Foundation is probably the worst thing that can be applied to skin. 
I will NOT comply.