Author Topic: CDC threatens another US lockdown if coronavirus cases spike at its first briefing in three months  (Read 1698 times)

Offline conservativevoter

What did the CDC, FDA  or any other government agency say about the use of thalidomide during the 1960's?  'It won't hurt anything.'  "Why, thalidomide is perfectly safe!'   Yeah,.... r-I-g-h-t.   This old lady would like to tell those fracking idiots to take a flying leap!   :patriot:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What did the CDC, FDA  or any other government agency say about the use of thalidomide during the 1960's?  'It won't hurt anything.'  "Why, thalidomide is perfectly safe!'   Yeah,.... r-I-g-h-t.   This old lady would like to tell those fracking idiots to take a flying leap!   :patriot:

@conservativevoter

Ahhhh,but THESE are new and improved idiots,with additives and niacin added!

BTW,would someone please explain to me when the CDC got to issue orders to the President to shut the nation down? I must have been taking a nap and missed that one.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 05:32:15 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@conservativevoter

Ahhhh,but THESE are new and improved idiots,with additives and niacin added!

BTW,would someone please explain to me when the CDC got to issue orders to the President to shut the nation down? I must have been taking a nap and missed that one.

I have that very thought every time I see the headline.  They like to pretend it's "up to them," but it isn't even up to the President of the United States.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have that very thought every time I see the headline.  They like to pretend it's "up to them," but it isn't even up to the President of the United States.

@Cyber Liberty

Exactly,we elect Presidents,not dictators.

Dictators elect themselves.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
 CDC threatens another US lockdown
=========================

Wanna hedge bets this time on compliance?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
CDC threatens another US lockdown
=========================

Wanna hedge bets this time on compliance?   :silly:

@catfish1957

I dunno. It's still pretty iffy on that one. I still see people who are horrified to see me without a mask,and back away from me in fear because of it.

Plus,there are still some states or cities were you can't even go into a fastfood burger joint and sit down to drink a cup of coffee due to state or city laws.

I had no idea there were so many wusses in this country.

Maybe I would take it more seriously if I were younger and healthier and had something to lose. I would like to think I would think the same as now,but who knows?

Offline aligncare

The headline “The CDC threatens..” is prima facie evidence of 1. media lying, 2. media manipulating.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The headline “The CDC threatens..” is prima facie evidence of 1. media lying, 2. media manipulating.

EPA, OSHA, DOT, et al. can threaten.  Stinking CDC doesn't even have an enforement branch. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

EPA, OSHA, DOT, et al. can threaten.  Stinking CDC doesn't even have an enforement branch.

And yet the perception, not the fact, is what will keep people’s face masks glued to their faces right up to November 3rd.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
None of the reasons for why the CDC can't do anything are irrelevant because the DNC MUST keep Biden off the campaign trail,and there is no better available way to do that than another shut down.

Besides,it will cause the economy to go into the dumps again,and the left can then blame it on Trump.

Offline Applewood

it's typical of media today.  Screaming headlines, most of which don't mass the story inside.  I think most media types know the average reader has little if any attention span.  They read the headline and get hysterical without really looking into the subject.  The headlines are designed that way on purpose.

Used to see this stuff on blogs put out by cranks and clickbait.  Now they all do it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another obvious ploy to push Americans in their FEAR to want 'vote by mail', which is the best and brightest hope of the Left to regain power before all their perfidy, sedition, and treason is exposed and acted upon.

This is what is at stake: Either they regain power by any means short of war in the streets, or they go down, they lose power, and the past half century of infiltration of the government, academia, media, and attempted destruction and distortion of the history thereof, will have been for naught. Ripped from the network of the national fabric, like crabgrass, roots and all ripped from a lush lawn, the Communists would be left to wither while this country flourished, to the chagrin of those multigenerational forces which have plotted its downfall.

This Republic is at stake.
Either the Communists, the Globalists (the end goal of communists everywhere is a One World Government), and those who kneel before those masters for temporary personal gain are outed and defeated, or we will lose this Republic and this grand experiment will come to a tragic end.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis