Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 5  (Read 7246 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
People cheer on police as they patrol Brooklyn neighborhood in riot gear
by Emma Colton
 | June 02, 2020 12:16 PM

A video filmed in a Brooklyn neighborhood shows people cheering police officers on as they walked by in riot gear Monday night during another night of violent protests in New York City.

“Brooklyn: Crown Heights residents cheer and salute the #NYPD as hundreds of officers in riot gear pass by on Eastern Parkway,” the NYC Scanner account tweeted Monday evening.

more  w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/people-cheer-on-police-as-they-patrol-brooklyn-neighborhood-in-riot-gear
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 5
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 04:57:30 pm »
EXCELLENT!!!!
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 05:08:38 pm »
Looters Grab $2.4 Million Worth of Watches from Soho Rolex Store
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/06/01/looters-grab-2-4-million-rolex-store/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 05:14:54 pm »
NYT’s Nikole Hannah-Jones: Looting from Big-Name Stores Is ‘Symbolic’ for Black Americans

Joshua Caplan 2 Jun 2020

Appearing Monday on CNN, New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones — famous for falsely claiming that the American Revolution was fought primarily to preserve slavery — euphemized the act of looting as “symbolic” restitution from a society that oppresses black Americans.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/02/nyts-nikole-hannah-jones-looting-symbolic-black-americans/
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 05:20:19 pm »
Looters Grab $2.4 Million Worth of Watches from Soho Rolex Store
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/06/01/looters-grab-2-4-million-rolex-store/

Every Rolex has a serial number and registered by the retailer. Hopefully that will lead to arrests.  happy77

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 05:27:41 pm »
 :pop41:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 05:36:04 pm »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2020, 05:46:23 pm »
Cuomo blasts de Blasio: 'The NYPD and the mayor did not do their job last night'

By Justine Coleman - 06/02/20 01:22 PM EDT

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) blasted New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and the city’s police department during his Tuesday press conference, saying they “did not do their job last night.”

The governor condemned the New York Police Department’s (NYPD) response to the protests over George Floyd’s death on the first night the city was under curfew on Monday, calling what happened “inexcusable.”

“The NYPD and the Mayor did not do their job last night,” he said, adding that, “It was a disgrace.”

“I believe the mayor underestimates the scope of the problem,” Cuomo continued. “I think he underestimates the duration of the problem. And I don’t think they’ve used enough police to address the situation because it’s inarguable ... that it was not addressed last night.”

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500695-cuomo-blasts-de-blasio-the-nypd-and-the-mayor-did-not-do-their-job-last
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2020, 05:46:40 pm »

Online LMAO

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2020, 05:51:12 pm »

I think the same thing is going on between the Minnesota governor and the Minneapolis mayor
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2020, 05:52:34 pm »
There is nothing where I am.
Checked the news, nothing but articles about the cleanup
Checked the traffic, all highways open and flowing
I think/hope that the thugs that were here last week have been redeployed/bussed to reinforced the thugs in larger more profitable cities.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2020, 05:58:20 pm »
More good news: Man Dies Trying to Blow Up ATM on Philadelphia Sidewalk

I was just going to chime in about this and you beat me to it.   Serves this punk right.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2020, 06:03:31 pm »
Every Rolex has a serial number and registered by the retailer. Hopefully that will lead to arrests.  happy77

I watched on TV some mask-less brainstem emerge from a shattered Ross store window in Long Beach with an armload of garments, price tags tangling, lingering in front of the camera while caucusing with a fellow looter, then proceed to throw the merchandise into the trunk of his double-parked sedan, closing the trunk revealing his license number. All on video.

I guess it doesn't occur to these idiots in the heat of the moment, but given the evidence they've kindly made available the prosecution of each of their cases can be easily handled by one unpaid FBI intern.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2020, 06:06:57 pm »
More good news: Man Dies Trying to Blow Up ATM on Philadelphia Sidewalk
I can't figure out how to post the file (unfortunately 'cause its hilarious) but a friend messaged me a video of some clown trying to wrestle an ATM onto a bus in broad daylight. Surprisingly the driver wouldn't let him on.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2020, 06:13:39 pm »

If they know what they are doing, which is doubtful, they will sell them to a fence who will then sell them to a foreign broker for sale overseas somewhere. Pawn shops, Craigslist, Ebay, ... well everybody, is going to be on super high alert for stolen goods for the next six month or more.

These looters could wind up in the same situation as all the TP hoarders. They wind up with tons of stuff, but have no way to sell it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2020, 06:15:30 pm »
Six Atlanta police officers charged after allegedly pulling two protesters from car
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500696-six-atlanta-police-officers-charged-after-allegedly-pulling-two
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2020, 06:22:00 pm »
Most Americans believe protesters justified in anger over killing of George Floyd

The majority of Americans say that the anger expressed by protesters over the police killing of George Floyd is justified, a new Monmouth polls finds.

In the poll released Tuesday, 57 percent of respondents said that the anger over Floyd's killing is justified, 21 percent said that it was partially justified and 18 percent said it wasn't justified at all.

Fifty-four percent of Americans said that the actions taken by demonstrators are either somewhat or fully justified, compared to 38 percent who said that the actions weren't justified at all.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/500698-most-americans-believe-protestors-anger-over-killing-of-george-floyd
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2020, 06:25:35 pm »
Cuomo blasts de Blasio: 'The NYPD and the mayor did not do their job last night'

By Justine Coleman - 06/02/20 01:22 PM EDT

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) blasted New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and the city’s police department during his Tuesday press conference, saying they “did not do their job last night.”

The governor condemned the New York Police Department’s (NYPD) response to the protests over George Floyd’s death on the first night the city was under curfew on Monday, calling what happened “inexcusable.”

“The NYPD and the Mayor did not do their job last night,” he said, adding that, “It was a disgrace.”

“I believe the mayor underestimates the scope of the problem,” Cuomo continued. “I think he underestimates the duration of the problem. And I don’t think they’ve used enough police to address the situation because it’s inarguable ... that it was not addressed last night.”

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500695-cuomo-blasts-de-blasio-the-nypd-and-the-mayor-did-not-do-their-job-last

Cuomo’s stupid, but he’s not crazy. Because now—after his incompetent order to send covid19 patients back into nursing facilities that resulted in thousands of deaths—he knows he has no chance of EVER being elected president, he will need to be re-elected governor. Hence, his public pronouncement about the even more incompetent DeBlasio.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2020, 06:30:26 pm »
Most Americans believe protesters justified in anger over killing of George Floyd

The majority of Americans say that the anger expressed by protesters over the police killing of George Floyd is justified, a new Monmouth polls finds.

In the poll released Tuesday, 57 percent of respondents said that the anger over Floyd's killing is justified, 21 percent said that it was partially justified and 18 percent said it wasn't justified at all.

Fifty-four percent of Americans said that the actions taken by demonstrators are either somewhat or fully justified, compared to 38 percent who said that the actions weren't justified at all.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/500698-most-americans-believe-protestors-anger-over-killing-of-george-floyd

Same old formula.

All the president has to do is ignore the evil bullsh*t The Hill and others are putting out and do the right thing, which is obvious to those with common sense.

If most Americans have become so warped that they can't appreciate that then the office of president isn't worth a damn anyway.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2020, 06:36:05 pm »
Do most Americans feel the anger over Mr. Floyd is justified?  Of course.  Even Rush and Hannity say flatly it was murder.   But that doesn't justify looting and destruction aimed at innocents.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2020, 06:39:31 pm »
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2020, 06:44:40 pm »
Murkowski: Treatment of White House protesters 'not the America I know'
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/500712-murkowski-treatment-of-white-house-protestors-not-the-america-i-know

Of course she says this. She's a member of the club.

Its not R vs D. Its sovereign Americans vs The State. Antifa & BLM are their shock troops.