Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 5  (Read 7244 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 5
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2020, 09:47:52 pm »
Talking to my brother on the phone just now he said his son in Williamsburg, Brooklyn texted that large crowds are starting to gather and he’s starting to get worried. I’ll update with any developments...
COVID hotspot, to boot. This won't end well.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2020, 09:50:05 pm »
Talking to my brother on the phone just now he said his son in Williamsburg, Brooklyn texted that large crowds are starting to gather and he’s starting to get worried. I’ll update with any developments...

Didn't they have a thing yesterday there?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2020, 09:50:09 pm »

Yes please keep us posted..I hope your brother is armed.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2020, 09:55:34 pm »
Balanced news featuring CNN, Christine Amanpour, and Chief Acevedo

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2020, 09:56:39 pm »
Yes please keep us posted..I hope your brother is armed.
A difficult thing in NYC! Yes, AC, praying for his safety.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2020, 09:57:24 pm »
Houston police chief responds to Trump advice on protests: 'Keep your mouth shut'
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Shut up and do your damn job.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2020, 09:58:13 pm »
I don't know who is giving advice to Trump especially posing in front of St Johns holding a bible..it did look like a photo-op. They should have all  looked at the attempted destruction of the Church and been done with it....
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2020, 10:01:49 pm »
Houston police chief responds to Trump advice on protests: 'Keep your mouth shut'

And here is the same Art Acevedo, Chief of Police in Houston, talking about "my people" in an overtly racial sense.  Funny, when Bull Connor talked about people in racial terms it wasn't well received.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaMLIEPdw8I

What exactly does it mean when the leader of the authoritarian arm of local government, the arm which asserts a virtual monopoly on violence as an acceptable method of coercion, talks about "my people" and asserts that "we" built this country?  Can those of us excluded from his specific identity trust that his agency will treat us fairly?

Isn't the entire ostensible premise of the current "protest" movement the belief that this exact sense of racial identity by police officers is unacceptable?

Chief Acevedo needs to heed his own advice and keep his mouth shut.
James 1:20

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2020, 10:12:39 pm »
Protesters have invaded the burbs.  Around 4 dozen white protesters are occupying the corners of Roswell Rd. and Johnson Ferry Rd. in East Cobb holding up BLM signs.  I engaged one of them in a conversation pointing out that her sign was racist - that ALL lives matter.  We shouldn't be divided up into separate groups with signs acknowledging only one race.  We should stand together as one colorblind society.  The sooner we do that, the sooner discrimination ends.

I then pointed out that legal abortion is what devalues human life, and that one out of three conceived black children is killed by abortion.  So if black lives really matter to her, she should put down her sign and replace it with one that says "Stop Aborting Black Babies".

Didn't get many takers on that one.  But then what do you expect from a bunch of liberal racists.

btw, Wal-Mart closed at 5 pm on account of looting that is taking place in states run by Democrats.  Guess they don't realize it is a heck of a lot easier to loot a closed Wal-Mart than an open one.  Idiots.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2020, 10:15:33 pm »
Chief Acevedo needs to heed his own advice and keep his mouth shut.

Houston PD has been notoriously corrupt, brutal, racist, and non-responsive for decades.  The summer I spend in Houston, there would be a story on the news every night about a cop shooting someone.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2020, 10:16:04 pm »
I'd prefer a jury with the actual facts to determine if it was murder or not. A knee to the neck behind the ears does not suffocate you. Nor does it cut off blood to the brain. At least not in a normal person. There's more to the story than what the video shows. More likely is heart failure due to poor health, drugs and fighting with the police exerting a lot of energy.

Failure to render aid maybe the most chargeable offence that could stick if the facts as reported are true.
What the video did not show, was seen from another angle. There were two other police behind the SUV, also 'restraining' Floyd. One appeared to be kneeling on his ribs and back.  Eight minutes when there are four police there to subdue the man if necessary seems excessive, continuing to kneel on someone after they quit breathing is overkill.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2020, 10:18:16 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Jeez man! This guy is farther Leftwing than Pelosi or Obama.

That "This is about winning hearts and minds." statement was like a spear through my stomach.
He may or may not know, that was the exact slogan Bush/Obama were using about Iraq and Afghanistan.

That slogan, that far-Left Liberal bullshit, is why we are still there today.
Liberal fools think, 'If we are just "nice" to them, they will lay down their arms and we will all hug it out.'

This is the mindset of a child. This is the mindset of an idiot. This is the mindset of a Liberal.

This is why we never 'win' any war we enter. This slogan advertises to the enemy (Antifa) that America has no will to win. We don't want to defeat you. We just want to make you 'like' us. It didn't work in Iraq. It didn't work in Afghan. And it will not work with Antifa.

This Police Chief is a weak fool. And if I can see that, you can only imagine how Soros/BLM/Antifa are taking what he said. They, just like the Muslims, see it as weakness and a green light to do whatever they want to do. He may as well been wearing a cheerleader's skirt with pom-poms during that interview. Because that is what the enemy sees when they hear this kind of weak cowardly capitulation from American leaders.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 10:46:10 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2020, 10:20:46 pm »
Protesters have invaded the burbs.  Around 4 dozen white protesters are occupying the corners of Roswell Rd. and Johnson Ferry Rd. in East Cobb holding up BLM signs.  I engaged one of them in a conversation pointing out that her sign was racist - that ALL lives matter.  We shouldn't be divided up into separate groups with signs acknowledging only one race.  We should stand together as one colorblind society.  The sooner we do that, the sooner discrimination ends.

I then pointed out that legal abortion is what devalues human life, and that one out of three conceived black children is killed by abortion.  So if black lives really matter to her, she should put down her sign and replace it with one that says "Stop Aborting Black Babies".

Didn't get many takers on that one.  But then what do you expect from a bunch of liberal racists.

btw, Wal-Mart closed at 5 pm on account of looting that is taking place in states run by Democrats.  Guess they don't realize it is a heck of a lot easier to loot a closed Wal-Mart than an open one.  Idiots.

Dude, you got moxie. I would never confront a stranger in these turbulent times on that particular point. Never know whose on edge of erupting.  :beer:

Offline DB

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2020, 10:43:45 pm »
What the video did not show, was seen from another angle. There were two other police behind the SUV, also 'restraining' Floyd. One appeared to be kneeling on his ribs and back.  Eight minutes when there are four police there to subdue the man if necessary seems excessive, continuing to kneel on someone after they quit breathing is overkill.

That may well be. Hopefully the full truth will come out.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2020, 10:47:45 pm »
Dude, you got moxie. I would never confront a stranger in these turbulent times on that particular point. Never know whose on edge of erupting.  :beer:

Not worried.  I am 6'3" with a whole lot of crazy look splashed across my face.  If I had a MAGA hat, I would be right back up there right now with this sign:

STOP KILLING BLACK BABIES
      END ABORTION NOW
    BLACK BABIES MATTER

Would need the MAGA hat to separate myself from the condescending liberals who deem black people as inferior, thus the need to protest on their behalf.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2020, 10:52:34 pm »
Jack Posobiec  @JackPosobiec
BREAKING: 2 crates filled with pipe bombs discovered near Korean War Memorial in DC after suspects spotted in bushes. Federal assets in pursuit
6:30 PM · Jun 2, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2020, 10:55:47 pm »
I can't figure out how to post the file (unfortunately 'cause its hilarious) but a friend messaged me a video of some clown trying to wrestle an ATM onto a bus in broad daylight. Surprisingly the driver wouldn't let him on.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2020, 10:58:33 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2020, 11:06:30 pm »
OMG the crowd is huge tonight in DC...
Support the USO

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2020, 11:08:55 pm »

No worries. The curfew's in effect.   :smokin:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2020, 11:14:53 pm »
Not worried.  I am 6'3" with a whole lot of crazy look splashed across my face.  If I had a MAGA hat, I would be right back up there right now with this sign:

STOP KILLING BLACK BABIES
      END ABORTION NOW
    BLACK BABIES MATTER

Would need the MAGA hat to separate myself from the condescending liberals who deem black people as inferior, thus the need to protest on their behalf.
@aligncare

Not worried.  I am 6'3" with a whole lot of crazy look splashed across my face.

I am 6'3" too. The only difference is I don't have a crazy look. I AM crazy.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2020, 11:26:09 pm »
Jared Holt
@jaredlholt
 Â· 57m
Elizabeth Warren, her husband, and Bailey at the White House protest

« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 11:32:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2020, 11:31:47 pm »

82nd Airborne Division Arrives to DC Metro Area with Black Hawks and Chinooks
Breitbart, Jun 2, 2020

The IRF battalion — which deployed to Iraq earlier this year to quell Iran-backed violence — brought approximately 750 soldiers, ten Black Hawk helicopters, and four Chinooks, according to sources. The helicopters are utility, not attack, and are used to transport troops short distances.

The aircraft are just one of the ways troops could be transported, but would give the IRF the ability to rapidly deploy to a number of locations in the D.C. Metro area quickly.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/02/82nd-airborne-division-arrives-to-dc-metro-area-with-black-hawks-and-chinooks/

« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 11:44:13 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2020, 11:40:07 pm »
Dan Friedman
@dfriedman33
 Â· 1h
Asked who they’re with, these guys say only that they’re with “The Department of Justice.”
Support the USO