Author Topic: It’s On: Graham Announces ‘In-Depth’ Hearings on Obama Administration Abuse.. Katie Pavlich  (Read 363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s On: Graham Announces ‘In-Depth’ Hearings on Obama Administration Abuse
Katie Pavlich

Posted: May 14, 2020 1:00 PM

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham announced Thursday afternoon he will hold a series of “in-depth” hearings, starting in early June, on Crossfire Hurricane and other Obama administration abuses.

“Our first phase will deal with the government’s decision to dismiss the Flynn case as well as an in-depth analysis of the unmasking requests made by Obama Administration officials against General Flynn.  We must determine if these requests were legitimate,” Graham released in a statement. “Our next area of inquiry, later this summer, will be oversight building upon the Horowitz report about FISA abuses against Carter Page.  My goal is to find out why and how the system got so off the rails.”

“Finally, we will look at whether Robert Mueller should have ever been appointed as Special Counsel.  Was there legitimate reason to conclude the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russians?” he continued.

Thursday morning President Trump said he believes President Obama should testify, given his January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting in which he discussed the monitoring of General Flynn.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/05/14/breaking-graham-announces-hearings-n2568817
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham announced Thursday afternoon he will hold a series of “in-depth” hearings,

I've heard this from Graham too many times to take him seriously.

We've had 3 1/2 years with nothing being done. Hopefully, more and more people will see how Trump has been treated unfairly and yet kept pushing forward the agenda  he ran on. It really is admirable. I know I'm not easily deterred but I wouldn't have held up under what he's gone through.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online libertybele

OK ... what am I missing here?  Isn't it the job of the Attorney General to go after Obama, Mueller, Rosenstein and the rest of the "mafia"?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Night Hides Not

Where???

I get it, it'll be at Lucy's house, and Charlie Brown will bring his football with him.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 11:10:21 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where???

I get it, it'll be at Lucy's house, and Charlie Brown will bring his football with him.

The beer always flows for free at Castillo del Cyber!  It's just a bit of a commute....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: