Author Topic: Klobuchar Threatens Republicans With ‘Wrath’ If They Don’t Cave To Vote-By-Mail Demands  (Read 327 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By Rusty Weiss | Featured Contributor | May 11, 2020 2:31PM

Senator Amy Klobuchar told her Republican colleagues that they’d suffer the “wrath” if they don’t concede to Democrats’ demands to fund vote-by-mail elections.

The Minnesota Democrat issued the warning during an appearance with MSNBC’s Al Sharpton.

Klobuchar wants the next coronavirus relief package to include funding for states to conduct and document vote-by-mail ballots in the upcoming election.

“Everyone should have that right, and we should also use this funding to make sure polls are open 20 days in advance and that we train a new generation of poll workers,” she said. “We must make this election safe for Americans. And the president can say what he wants.”

more
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/klobuchar-threatens-republicans-with-wrath-if-they-dont-cave-to-vote-by-mail-demands/?fbclid=IwAR3RBUMdQibI1_d7_Bw16vqSOiCdDVf16gX2qwlc73I8dP9mcOJB5Uu2YiY
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Here's the perfect tattoo for you, Amy:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline The_Reader_David

Seeing that Democrats are always angry, what's the threat?

Or perhaps she means Wrath, a.k.a. the Fuhrer, King Bradley, from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.  A real-world instantiation of him would be scary.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Senator Amy Klobuchar told her Republican colleagues that they’d suffer the “wrath” if they don’t concede to Democrats’ demands to fund vote-by-mail elections.

Hey Amy.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mortarman

What is Mean Amy gonna do, have her future running mate put a hit out on everyone who doesn't agree to this?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.