Author Topic: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO  (Read 14514 times)

Offline Hat In Ring

• The "Tea Party" Is My Political Party By Nature
    • Republican Party Base
Re: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO
« Reply #250 on: May 16, 2020, 02:30:16 am »
Try citing someone  else as a 'source', not the website linked under your avatar.

Sure, I guess I'm not smart enough and need a source to tell me what my thoughts should be. How bout the rag sites, "Red State" or "National Review". Maybe they can make up my mind so others will accept my writings as feasible.  :silly:

OK, here's 6699 sources I refer to. Maybe listening to thousands upon thousands of people isn't a good enough source? You have to sign into your Facebook account to see them. The group belongs to me and all my sources are true Trump supporters. I would have over 50 thousand members but I kick out all the commie democrats, foreigners and never Trump libertarians. I do have many libertarians in the group that dumped the libertarian party when they found out myself and my buds had more of the values they liked then the libertarians that preach they have the values.

Maybe all those people at Trump rallies I listen to don't have any first hand knowledge and need a rag news web site to source also? I guess all of us dumb people have to be attached to some news web site before we can write anything because we cannot think and figure out anything ourselves.

Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/donaldtrumpsrepublicanparty/
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 02:31:50 am by Hat In Ring »
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2020, 02:45:37 am »
Were you asleep from January of 1981 through January of 1989?

I keep hearing Ronald Reagan is a conservative icon @txradioguy  when actually Ronald Reagan was an American right-leaning populist.  He believed in American greatness, freedom, the American dream, the flag, the military, and our constitution.  He made us proud to be Americans again.

Reagan wasn't afraid to use a tariff when it protected American workers or ignore deficit spending, especially for military preparedness.  He compromised on illegal immigration  and---please, correct me if I'm wrong--spoke eloquently of pro-life opinions without putting pen to paper signing either an EO or legislation protecting the unborn during his eight years in the oval office.

What was the conservative accomplishment that keeps Reagan the one to beat for conservatives -- you know,  the principled ones?

What am I missing about Ronald Reagan?

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2020, 02:56:11 am »
Putting aside your issues with Cruz (remember, I’m neutral), I am intrigued by your idea that libertarians might be (are) sneaking candidates into the party right under the RNC’s nose without them sounding the alarm. Unless that’s your role? So, how do that work? Expound. I’m listening.

To Keep This Short,

"William F. Buckley" the founder of the "National Review" was basically a conservative back in 1955 and gained some popularity in the Republican party even though he was libertarian. Then over the decades after that the communists started taking over the democrat party after John F. Kennedy was shot by the communist. The more conservative democrats called "The Blue Dog Democrats" were being evicted slowly but surely and the eviction was finally complete in the late 1990's.

The democrats that were evicted from the democrat party started politicking in "William F. Buckleys" libertarian party and so the name, "Neo Con (Neo Conservative)" came to be meaning democrats in another party with conservative views. The libertarian party is filled with conservative democrats that can't make it in the democrat party.

Since the libertarians have some conservative values in the 1980's the dumb Republicans invited them in thinking the libertarians would be a voter boost and at first there may have been a boost but now the libertarians inside the Republican party will NOT vote for any Republican candidate. They only vote for candidates like "Rand Paul", "Ted Cruz" and other know libertarians that were elected under the Republican banner.

Libertarians cannot win running under their own banner and vote for some democrat issues because they hold some democrat values in the Republican Party like Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney is a libertarian without any doubt. Once they are elected under the Republican banner the libertarians will only vote for them and ignore all the good Republican candidates.

This is all true and comes from many hours of personal research.   

« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 03:08:40 am by Hat In Ring »
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2020, 03:10:28 am »
Sure, I guess I'm not smart enough and need a source to tell me what my thoughts should be. How bout the rag sites, "Red State" or "National Review". Maybe they can make up my mind so others will accept my writings as feasible.  :silly:

@Hat In Ring

Just because you've regurgitated the Stone/Pecker 2016 slime narrative of the primaries , makes you have proof that Cruz is not a conservative?   Funny, you have not cited one bit of proof of that assertion.   Hate to tell you, but you are in a population of about .001% who believes that kind of crap. 
Apparently,  you have not studied, tallied, or analyzed Cruz' near 400 votes since 2013 to really give a objective analysis of his record.

Here is a little help.  This is ACU's ranking of Cruz every year he has been in a senate, where 1st is most conservative and 50th least.

2013- 1st
2014- 1st
2015- 1st
2016- 1st
2017- 2nd
2018- 4th
2019- 2nd

So, please stop (1) with the bullshit that Cruz is a libertarian, (2) spewing rhetoric which just makes former Cruz supporters remember and angrier over the 2016 smears.  Do you want to help Trump?  You sure aren't doing it by pissing off people who like and support the senator.   I don't know if you are neophyte when it comes to politics, but the 2016 Trump - Cruz battle was a huge schism within the party, and those scars are still healing.  If you aren't smart enough to realize you are sabotaging Trump's efforts, then I don't think there is much hope for you.

I am coming to conclusion that you are a disruptor with ulterior. motives.  I think you are here to damage the POTUS.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 03:32:08 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2020, 03:17:56 am »
To Keep This Short,

"William F. Buckley" the founder of the "National Review" was basically a conservative back in 1955 and gained some popularity in the Republican party even though he was libertarian.

Okay...

Has "the Onion" inflitrated TBR, and playing a joke on us?????
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2020, 03:19:25 am »
@Hat In Ring

Just because you've regurgitated the Stone/Pecker 2016 slime narrative of the primaries , makes you have proof that Cruz is not a conservative?   Funny, you have not cited one bit of proof of that assertion.   Hate to tell you, but you are in a population of about .001% who believes that kind of crap. 
Apparently,  you have not studied, tallied, or analyzed Cruz' near 400 votes since 2013 to really give a objective analysis of his record.

Here is a little help.  This is ACU's ranking of Cruz every year he has been in a senate, where 1st is most conservative and 50th least.

2013- 1st
2014- 1st
2015- 1st
2016- 1st
2017- 2nd
2018- 4th
2019- 2nd

So, please stop (1) with the bullshit that Cruz is a libertarian, (2) spewing rhetoric which just makes former Cruz supporters remember and angrier over the 2016 smears.  Do you want to help Trump?  You sure aren't doing it by pissing off people who like and support the senator.   I don't know if you are neophyte when it comes to politics, but the 2016 Trump - Cruz battle was a huge schism within the party, and those scars are still healing.  If you aren't smart enough to realize you are sabotaging Trump's efforts, then I think there is much hope for you.

I am coming to conclusion that you are a disruptor with ulterior. motives.  I think you are here to damage the POTUS.

Perhaps he felt he was going to dazzle us with his brilliance and knowledge but certainly my assessment is quite the opposite.  He's written a blog and has supposedly done some research.  I asked a couple of questions which never got answered other than him posting a cartoon.  What does that tell you?

This will be my last post on this topic. Not worth the time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #256 on: May 16, 2020, 03:23:42 am »
Great place for him.

Now...can he take Sinks back too?   333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #257 on: May 16, 2020, 03:24:58 am »
@Hat In Ring

2013- 1st
2014- 1st
2015- 1st
2016- 1st
2017- 2nd
2018- 4th
2019- 2nd

So, please stop (1) with the bullshit that Cruz is a libertarian, (2) spewing rhetoric which just makes former Cruz supporters remember and angrier over the 2016 smears.  Do you want to help Trump?  You sure aren't doing it by pissing off people who like and support the senator.   I don't know if you are neophyte when it comes to politics, but the 2016 Trump - Cruz battle was a huge schism within the party, and those scars are still healing.  If you aren't smart enough to realize you are sabotaging Trump's efforts, then I think there is much hope for you.

Sure boss!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #258 on: May 16, 2020, 03:25:57 am »
No.

I'm glad you can understand my position.   :patriot:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #259 on: May 16, 2020, 03:46:55 am »
Sure boss!

@Hat In Ring

Is that the best you got?  No one ever doubted the fact that Trump has far superior skills in generating a crowd of supporters.  But what does that have to do with Cruz and his "Libertarianistic" political leanings?  When presented an arugument you juke and spin, not respond with facts or sound counters.  I think you've deemed yours into a new category......   A Klog.   A Kook with a Blog. 

Bottom line, I find it extermely strange and puzzling that you have gone to such lengths and trouble to smear a good conservative like Cruz, when there are countless despicable liberals out there.  Have you heard of people like Biden, Sanders, AOC, Pelosi, and on and on and on and on.  Where are your blog entries heralding their crimes? 

'Cause.I gotta tell you, if your intent is to help President Trump, attacking a primary opponent from 4 years ago, is a losing strategy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #260 on: May 16, 2020, 03:59:40 am »

OK, here's 6699 sources I refer to. Maybe listening to thousands upon thousands of people isn't a good enough source? You have to sign into your Facebook account to see them. The group belongs to me and all my sources are true Trump supporters. I would have over 50 thousand members but I kick out all the commie democrats, foreigners and never Trump libertarians. I do have many libertarians in the group that dumped the libertarian party when they found out myself and my buds had more of the values they liked then the libertarians that preach they have the values.

Maybe all those people at Trump rallies I listen to don't have any first hand knowledge and need a rag news web site to source also? I guess all of us dumb people have to be attached to some news web site before we can write anything because we cannot think and figure out anything ourselves.

Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/donaldtrumpsrepublicanparty/
Blog pimping and fronting for fecebook?

I'm done with you.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #261 on: May 16, 2020, 04:01:35 am »
'Cause.I gotta tell you, if your intent is to help President Trump, attacking a primary opponent from 4 years ago, is a losing strategy.

I wouldn't call it "losing," but it is failing to get any purchase here.  We litigated this pretty fully back then.  Let's just say it was a...spirited...debate.  I hadn't installed this smiley yet:

:dumpster:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #262 on: May 16, 2020, 04:29:13 am »
@Hat In Ring

Is that the best you got?  No one ever doubted the fact that Trump has far superior skills in generating a crowd of supporters.  But what does that have to do with Cruz and his "Libertarianistic" political leanings?  When presented an arugument you juke and spin, not respond with facts or sound counters.  I think you've deemed yours into a new category......   A Klog.   A Kook with a Blog. 

Bottom line, I find it extermely strange and puzzling that you have gone to such lengths and trouble to smear a good conservative like Cruz, when there are countless despicable liberals out there.  Have you heard of people like Biden, Sanders, AOC, Pelosi, and on and on and on and on.  Where are your blog entries heralding their crimes? 

Is this the best I have, "No" but the libertarians here are sure aroused by it.

Wow! I'm impressed now. Really! You finally admitted Ted Cruz has Libertarianistic politicle leanings.

The clique of group think here surely thinks that I'm hurting Donald Trump but it only goes to show they don't read well since Ted Cruz lost big time that lead to Donald Trump's victory.

As for the best I have? I can flood this forum with hard core Trump supporters. I know there are already Trump supporters here but I can amplify that somewhat. You may not be a Facebook supporter but that's where the Trump supporters are. They just need to know about the membership makeup here and that they will be taken care of when they join.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #263 on: May 16, 2020, 04:37:16 am »
As for the best I have? I can flood this forum with hard core Trump supporters. I know there are already Trump supporters here but I can amplify that somewhat. You may not be a Facebook supporter but that's where the Trump supporters are. They just need to know about the membership makeup here and that they will be taken care of when they join.

What did you have in mind for your new friends?  This could get interesting.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #264 on: May 16, 2020, 05:50:32 am »
What did you have in mind for your new friends?  This could get interesting.

My new friends here or the ones that will come from Facebook?

The Trump supporters do not like to deal with the backlash I'm getting here. On Facebook it's really easy to block out personalities that conflict with yours. This forum is on really old script with no blocking or ignore function so the Trump supporters wouldn't be comfortable here unless they were supported properly.

I don't go on forums and websites without the blocking function but since a copy/pasted segment of one of my posts was posted here to start this thread I decided I will have to waste my time defending myself against unwanted aggression by fools and idiots. NO, this isn't the first time I've been through this. I'm very experienced. I just get tired of it as all Trump supporters do.

In my Facebook group I vet the people before they get in and you can believe that all 6699 members are solid hard core Trump supporters that like the fact they don't have to put up with the "Never Trump Libertarians" and "Commie Democrats".

I like being amongst non libertarian "Tea Party People" but when I have to I can mop up the floor with these libertarians and democrats.  :yowsa:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 05:59:33 am by Hat In Ring »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #265 on: May 16, 2020, 11:10:29 am »
I'm glad you can understand my position.   :patriot:

I don't.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #266 on: May 16, 2020, 12:01:31 pm »

The Trump supporters do not like to deal with the backlash I'm getting here. On Facebook it's really easy to block out personalities that conflict with yours. This forum is on really old script with no blocking or ignore function so the Trump supporters wouldn't be comfortable here unless they were supported properly.

I don't go on forums and websites without the blocking function but since a copy/pasted segment of one of my posts was posted here to start this thread I decided I will have to waste my time defending myself against unwanted aggression by fools and idiots. NO, this isn't the first time I've been through this. I'm very experienced. I just get tired of it as all Trump supporters do.

In my Facebook group I vet the people before they get in and you can believe that all 6699 members are solid hard core Trump supporters that like the fact they don't have to put up with the "Never Trump Libertarians" and "Commie Democrats".

I like being amongst non libertarian "Tea Party People" but when I have to I can mop up the floor with these libertarians and democrats.  :yowsa:

@Hat In Ring

Let me give you a little history lesson sonny.  "The (modern)  TEA PARTY" was a brainchild of conservative Chicago Mercantile Trader Rick Santelli, who led a rant against new Obama stimulus initiatives in February 2009.  It was born in the concept of fiscal conservative government policy.  Something your faction is oblivious too.  Kooks like you have hijacked the Tea Party movement, and are a freakin' joke.  I kid you not......You f'ers are absolute method actors for "The Onion"

Here is another set of facts for you and (coug cough) Kiddie Corp Tea-Cuppers . The following is a contribution of each president towards the national debt, after it reaches $30T this year.  Numbers cited are in $Trillions.    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-much-each-us-president-has-contributed-to-the-national-debt-2018-10-29

And don't forget....   Trump did this in only 4 years

Trump- 13.7
Obama- 8.6
G.W. Bush- 5.9
Clinton- 1.4
G.H.W. Bush- 1.6
Reagan- 1.9
Carter- 0.3
Ford- 0.2
Nixon- 0.1

So don't give me this Tea Party song and dance around Trump.  And now you are calling people like Cruz and Buckley Libertarians?  Do you like people laughing at you? 

And last....Your last ridiculous post came across as a veiled threat.  I seriously doubt there are 6698 nutjobs who share your warped thinking.  You know, I could throw a few facts of how Trump wrote checks supporting the Clintons, made pro-choice comments, and used to be a registered democrat not that long ago.  But I prefer taking the high road, and support this POTUS for re-election in a conservative-populist coalition.  Because we at TBR want to defeat Biden, and the other enemy dimocrats, not smear good solid conservative legislators. 

You OTOH, prefer to stir shit, bringing up old debunked accusations, and making absurd statements.  In any case, I've wasted too much time already responding to your silliness. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #267 on: May 16, 2020, 01:35:12 pm »
I don't.

I'm disappointed. Do you think we don't have free speech?  Bear in mind, it's never totally "free," we do have rules against personal attacks and trolling.  Is your speech restricted, beyond those rules?  Or are you being a Karen for someone else you think needs a voice, but for whatever reason doesn't speak up?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #268 on: May 16, 2020, 01:45:50 pm »

I assume you've been on Bookface for a while, so you figure it out.

Are you too lazy to figure out the Ignore system?  The software may have its issues, but that's no excuse for not seeing it in the Profile settings.  If you feel the need, and still can't figure it out, let me know and I'll show you what everybody else here who felt the need knows.

OK, so are you saying your entire purpose for signing up is to "mop up the floor" with people you don't like?  Two things, Scooter:  You failed when the Members expertly pwned you, and secondly you are not welcome here if that is to be your function.  I deal with enough internet trolls as it is without your presence. 

Thanks for slumming at TBR.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #269 on: May 16, 2020, 03:50:19 pm »
Has Diogenes found the True Scotsman?

Has the Scotsman found the True Diogenes?

:dumpster:  :dumpster:  :dumpster:  :dumpster:  :dumpster:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 03:51:23 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #270 on: May 16, 2020, 04:08:26 pm »
Has Diogenes found the True Scotsman?

@PeteS in CA

The True Scotsman is easy to find and identify. He is the REALLY big guy shouting drunken threats at anyone close enough to shout at,and he has an accent thick enough to cut with a battle axe.

His little brothers are called "The Irish".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #271 on: May 16, 2020, 04:25:50 pm »
@PeteS in CA

The True Scotsman is easy to find and identify. He is the REALLY big guy shouting drunken threats at anyone close enough to shout at,and he has an accent thick enough to cut with a battle axe.

His little brothers are called "The Irish".

I'm not touching the next line with a 10-foot, ummmm, German! :silly: (I don't pick on the Poles, ****drummer )
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #272 on: May 16, 2020, 04:29:11 pm »
Cruz not born in Texas.

Reagan not born in Calif.

G.W. Bush not born in Texas

McCain not born in Ariz.

Romney not born in Mass.

IMO 150 posts about calling TX Sen. Ted Cruz, a RINO reflects very, very badly on this site; as a "conservative hub"
goopo

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #273 on: May 16, 2020, 05:22:17 pm »
@Hat In Ring

@catfish1957 you notice he comes back again with deceptive editing in the furtherance of his propaganda/smear campaign?

That’s a rally for a Trump that’s recent...since he was President. The Cruz pic is typical of what you’d see during a primary when a candidate is speaking to small groups in every town you can hit in a state.

He thinks we’re stupid.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #274 on: May 16, 2020, 05:45:10 pm »

@Hat In Ring the only way you mop the floor around here In any way shape ornform...is as the janitor.  You sure aren’t going to do it in any other way. 

I’ve been dealing with your “I’m not conservative that you/I’m the ultimate conservative” type for almost 2 decades on forms like this.

You’re not new and either is your act.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!