Author Topic: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO  (Read 14512 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO
« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2020, 12:51:12 am »
Sorry, I have been keeping quiet, but as folks who have been here a while will tell you, that only lasts so long.

Thank God for that.

It is people like Cruz who keep more from shaking the dust off their feet.

And people like Cruz are what might bring folks like me back - I was ready to pull the lever for Cruz... The first and only Republican to get my nod since Duncan Hunter Sr. left the game.

Cutting down Cruz with some of the most egregious BS I have seen in a few years doesn't make points here, we've been watching him since well before the primaries back when, before the POTUS primary, and have a decent Idea who he is and where he is coming from, things you wouldn't read in the columns of the National Enquirer. Spare me the Lyin' Ted nonsense, I was watching as that went down, and know what happened. We saw the well timed and regionally targeted series of "exposes" that were used to place doubt and strip votes away, and must note that Cruz performed well in spite of a well coordinated media campaign against him.

That's right. And what makes it all the more egregious is that is entirely the other way around. Every charge debunked... And in consideration of Stone/Pecker, the Liar in Chief sits in the white  house right now.

Online libertybele

« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2020, 12:53:09 am »
Nope between here and what I saw before your shadow ban on Twitter...I don't need to.

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2020, 12:54:45 am »
Thank God for that.

And people like Cruz are what might bring folks like me back - I was ready to pull the lever for Cruz... The first and only Republican to get my nod since Duncan Hunter Sr. left the game.

That's right. And what makes it all the more egregious is that is entirely the other way around. Every charge debunked... And in consideration of Stone/Pecker, the Liar in Chief sits in the white  house right now.

He got my nod as well.  :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #228 on: May 16, 2020, 01:03:29 am »
He got my nod as well.  :beer:

Believe it or not, I remember that... Pissant's crew, back in the day on ToS  :beer:

Offline corbe

« Reply #229 on: May 16, 2020, 01:03:50 am »
   Apparently, the West Wing is bored with takin out biden, since he's gonna implode anyway, sooner rather than later.
   Maybe their keeping their talon's sharp by planting hit pieces about Sen. Cruz.   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2020, 01:06:47 am »
   Apparently, the West Wing is bored with takin out biden, since he's gonna implode anyway, sooner rather than later.
   Maybe their keeping their talon's sharp by planting hit pieces about Sen. Cruz.   :shrug:
Cruz is not a threat, the Dem veep candidate and the moles in the medical agencies are.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2020, 01:08:29 am »

Creamed peas in the rubber room is in his near future.

It ain't JUST Cruz. They have to keep shouting the lies, lest anyone actually compare what they are calling 'conservatism' with ACTUAL Conservatives and Conservatism.

Offline corbe

« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2020, 01:09:33 am »
    As an Avid Drug User, I oppose the (l)ibertarian stance on Drugs, it was never a Federal Issue to begin with.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hat In Ring

• The "Tea Party" Is My Political Party By Nature
    • Republican Party Base
« Reply #233 on: May 16, 2020, 01:38:48 am »
Sorry, I have been keeping quiet, but as folks who have been here a while will tell you, that only lasts so long.

I can't see where you are coming from,if it isn't just to jump in with a bunch of nonsense and make a splash.

I have seen many splashes in unsavory places, and of some peculiarly nasty material, and that is what I am seeing now. Attempting to somehow divide those who supported Cruz in '16 from the rest of the GOP will do the GOP no good. It is people like Cruz who keep more from shaking the dust off their feet. Cutting down Cruz with some of the most egregious BS I have seen in a few years doesn't make points here, we've been watching him since well before the primaries back when, before the POTUS primary, and have a decent Idea who he is and where he is coming from, things you wouldn't read in the columns of the National Enquirer. Spare me the Lyin' Ted nonsense, I was watching as that went down, and know what happened. We saw the well timed and regionally targeted series of "exposes" that were used to place doubt and strip votes away, and must note that Cruz performed well in spite of a well coordinated media campaign against him. We understand the stalwarts of the 'country club' GOP thought they could wheel and deal with Trump, who appears to have disappointed them in how much he would be for sale. (Not so much a surprise for a man who has been dealing with smarmy and crooked pols his entire life)
But Cruz, relatively speaking was a Constitutional Boy Scout. Not perfect, perhaps, as none is, but far better than most. Attempting to lump Cruz in with the Party of legal pot (which was about half the Libertarian Platform, more libertine than truly libertarian) is a non starter.

So, what's your game? Nice polished attacks only get me wondering why.

Why? Well, because you are saying he's not a rino and I'm saying he is. Ted Cruz's wife works for the libertarian Globalist CEO of Goldman Sachs and even borrowed 1 million dollars from this CEO.

READ HERE:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ted-cruz-improperly-accounted-for-goldman-sachs-loans-fec-decides

Ted Cruz was borrowing cash from guess who?  "The Club For Growth" which is a libertarian outfit. So now Ted Cruz is endorsed and collecting cash from 3 libertarian entities which are, "The Club For Growth", "Ron Paul" and "Goldman Sachs".

https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/club-for-growth-endorses-ted-cruz-221129

Ted Cruz was NOT getting hardly any donations from supporters. Hell, the guy could hardly fill a High School gymnasium and Beto O'Rourk almost beat him.

I know more posts are coming declaring Ted Cruz is the new "Glory" of the United States but that's only because the libertarian party doesn't have anyone else. Protect your savior because libertarians cannot get anybody elected except by deceit, misinformation and infiltration into the Republican party.
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #234 on: May 16, 2020, 01:50:07 am »
Why? Well, because you are saying he's not a rino and I'm saying he is. Ted Cruz's wife works for the libertarian Globalist CEO of Goldman Sachs and even borrowed 1 million dollars from this CEO.

READ HERE:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ted-cruz-improperly-accounted-for-goldman-sachs-loans-fec-decides

Ted Cruz was borrowing cash from guess who?  "The Club For Growth" which is a libertarian outfit. So now Ted Cruz is endorsed and collecting cash from 3 libertarian entities which are, "The Club For Growth", "Ron Paul" and "Goldman Sachs".

https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/club-for-growth-endorses-ted-cruz-221129

Ted Cruz was NOT getting hardly any donations from supporters. Hell, the guy could hardly fill a High School gymnasium and Beto O'Rourk almost beat him.

I know more posts are coming declaring Ted Cruz is the new "Glory" of the United States but that's only because the libertarian party doesn't have anyone else. Protect your savior because libertarians cannot get anybody elected except by deceit, misinformation and infiltration into the Republican party.
Where did I say he is not a RINO, and just what in the hell is that any more, anyway. He IS one of the more Conservative members of the GOP. That, in these times could make him a RINO in a sea of "moderates"

Ted beat Trump in Iowa and continued to rack up good showings until the Pecker series of hit peices, targeted at regional audiences and timed to coincide with those primaries. Really? His Daddy killed JFK? Right, and Bat Boy was Henry Waxman (a more credible theory, to say the least).

But what i really want to know is why you are here stirring this sh*t up. What do you hope to gain by smearing a guy who has been generally supportive of the POTUS, more so than most. A Dem seat from Texas?

BTW, I just went down the list of Libertarian 2020 POTUS candidates. Nope. No Cruz. Not even a Texan.
I think you need to get out of grandma's basement more.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 01:52:08 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hat In Ring

• The "Tea Party" Is My Political Party By Nature
    • Republican Party Base
« Reply #235 on: May 16, 2020, 01:54:13 am »
@Hat In Ring

Ok,if you really believe all that,why bother attacking him?

Because many people are playing him up thinking he's going to be in the game again. Wrong! There's many other strong Republican candidates on the rise and after Trump wins his second term the hunt for our 2024 candidate will begin.

Since one of my posts started this thread you may as well read another one on some of the more popular picks for the 2024 presidency. Who knows if they will run but we will find one that's acceptable.

Future Republican Presidential Candidates Possibilities:
http://teapartymainstreet.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-united-states-presidency-after.html
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #236 on: May 16, 2020, 01:55:01 am »
Believe it or not, I remember that... Pissant's crew, back in the day on ToS  :beer:

Pissant!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #237 on: May 16, 2020, 01:56:09 am »
Because many people are playing him up thinking he's going to be in the game again. Wrong! There's many other strong Republican candidates on the rise and after Trump wins his second term the hunt for our 2024 candidate will begin.

Since one of my posts started this thread you may as well read another one on some of the more popular picks for the 2024 presidency. Who knows if they will run but we will find one that's acceptable.

http://teapartymainstreet.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-united-states-presidency-after.html
Try citing someone  else as a 'source', not the website linked under your avatar.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #238 on: May 16, 2020, 01:56:20 am »

I don't see him as President.  No need for character assassination.  Maybe in three years?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #239 on: May 16, 2020, 01:58:26 am »
I don't see him as President.  No need for character assassination.  Maybe in three years?
Exactly. Why this, now? Someone want to keep him off SCOTUS by reanimating all this BS and hoping it will fly this time?
That's a theory I'd consider.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #240 on: May 16, 2020, 01:59:55 am »
Pissant!

He's back there you know, or at least was... He kissed the ring and came back wearing Tump Orange just before I walked off.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #241 on: May 16, 2020, 02:01:51 am »
He's back there you know, or at least was... He kissed the ring and came back wearing Tump Orange just before I walked off.
Great place for him.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #242 on: May 16, 2020, 02:07:02 am »
Exactly. Why this, now? Someone want to keep him off SCOTUS by reanimating all this BS and hoping it will fly this time?

Possible.  It's also no secret that 'DEMS' have on occasion become members of various different 'Tea Party' groups for the purpose of trying to destroy viable conservative candidates.  Looks like Ted is still a threat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2020, 02:11:11 am »

I see how this is gonna go. You hate Cruz for your own misguided reasons and you’ll continue to post these look theories and articles full of...at best...half truths and cherry picked facts.

And anyone who disagrees with your opinions (that’s all they are in reality) you’ll either accuse of attacking you or being part of some Libertarian conspiracy. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2020, 02:13:52 am »

Not even that complicated.  Just someone with a very pliable brain who unfortunately believes everything Donald Trump and David Pecker ginned up to falsely smear the candidate who at one point was poised to send Donald back to Trump Tower empty handed.

Not quite a brainwashing...but close.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online libertybele

« Reply #245 on: May 16, 2020, 02:14:17 am »
I see how this is gonna go. You hate Cruz for your own misguided reasons and you’ll continue to post these look theories and articles full of...at best...half truths and cherry picked facts.

And anyone who disagrees with your opinions (that’s all they are in reality) you’ll either accuse of attacking you or being part of some Libertarian conspiracy.

@txradioguy  that is where the 'ignore' feature comes in handy. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2020, 02:16:41 am »
@txradioguy  that is where the 'ignore' feature comes in handy.

It might be handy at some point...

Online libertybele

« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2020, 02:16:48 am »
It's beyond time ...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2020, 02:20:47 am »
You are not free to chase off good Members, is that what you mean?  Or are we supposed to only allow speech that doesn't piss certain people off?

No. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2020, 02:25:11 am »

Putting aside your issues with Cruz (remember, I’m neutral), I am intrigued by your idea that libertarians might be (are) sneaking candidates into the party right under the RNC’s nose without them sounding the alarm. Unless that’s your role? So, how do that work? Expound. I’m listening.