Author Topic: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO  (Read 14527 times)

Offline Hat In Ring

• The "Tea Party" Is My Political Party By Nature
    • Republican Party Base
Re: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2020, 02:18:36 am »
@Hat In Ring

Welcome to TBR!  I think you will find some vigorous debate!

Thanks! Maybe I will have to build a wall to keep that vigorous from stomping on me to no end.  22222frying pan

Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2020, 02:22:01 am »
...hmm.... do ya think??   :silly:

Nnnnnyyyya Could Be!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2020, 02:22:40 am »
Thanks! Maybe I will have to build a wall to keep that vigorous from stomping on me to no end.  22222frying pan

It's just part of the game.  You get used to it.... rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2020, 02:23:19 am »

Welcome to TBR... 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2020, 02:24:04 am »

I think you'll find us to be a 'lively' group with all kinds of differences of opinion; no need to build a wall.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2020, 02:45:21 am »
Well, hello and welcome to the Briefing Room. 

After reading your first post, I'm not sure if you're testing the waters, trying to make a point, or just trying to stir the pot.  At any rate, I find your commentary 'interesting' ... Ron Paul put Ted Cruz above his own son as a leading Libertarian?  I'd love to know how you came about that information as well as the information that Cruz supported ALL the children crossing the southern border.   Supported how?? 

Do you know Cruz's background and how he came to be in the Senate??

Hello Libertybele;

First of all I like to hobby write and I do research what I write to some extent. I deal in reality and reality requires lots of research especially when there's so much fake news around.

Here's the link to where I got the info that Ted Cruz is a rino libertarian. The article even states Ted Cruz is more libertarian than Rand Paul.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/ron-paul-endorses-ted-cruz-for-president/#ixzz3pz7HIaT0

As for the illegal alien children, Ted Cruz and Dana Lousch took toys down to the border to welcome them then stated their support for all the children crossing. The Tea Party was so pissed off. Where were you Libertybele? Yes I know. I work from home and all I have on is Fox News and post on forums between researching articles I write. I follow the news and politics more than most.

OK, Ted Cruz is a "Libertarian Republican Rino" and he did support amnesty back in 2013. Here's another link;

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/ted_cruz_called_for_legalizing_illegal_aliensin_2013.html

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/265014-trump-cruz-supported-amnesty

Eveyone knows Ted Cruz supports amnesty as all libertarians do with the democrats. Sure, there's stories about Ron Paul not liking Ted Cruz and Ted Cruz not supporting amnesty but these story's are just to B.S. everyone and many people believe these fake news stories that support Ted Cruz. How is the libertarian party going to work their agenda of cheap labor through illegal immigrants into the picture when all of us Donald Trump Tea Party supporters want ALL illegal aliens " DEPORTED ". Through B.S. of course! Libertarians have their own media also. Us Tea Party Trump supporters have maybe 1 media outlet in our favor.
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Online libertybele

« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2020, 03:05:24 am »
Hello Libertybele;

First of all I like to hobby write and I do research what I write to some extent. I deal in reality and reality requires lots of research especially when there's so much fake news around.

Here's the link to where I got the info that Ted Cruz is a rino libertarian. The article even states Ted Cruz is more libertarian than Rand Paul.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/ron-paul-endorses-ted-cruz-for-president/#ixzz3pz7HIaT0

As for the illegal alien children, Ted Cruz and Dana Lousch took toys down to the border to welcome them then stated their support for all the children crossing. The Tea Party was so pissed off. Where were you Libertybele? Yes I know. I work from home and all I have on is Fox News and post on forums between researching articles I write. I follow the news and politics more than most.

OK, Ted Cruz is a "Libertarian Republican Rino" and he did support amnesty back in 2013. Here's another link;

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/ted_cruz_called_for_legalizing_illegal_aliensin_2013.html

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/265014-trump-cruz-supported-amnesty

Eveyone knows Ted Cruz supports amnesty as all libertarians do with the democrats. Sure, there's stories about Ron Paul not liking Ted Cruz and Ted Cruz not supporting amnesty but these story's are just to B.S. everyone and many people believe these fake news stories that support Ted Cruz. How is the libertarian party going to work their agenda of cheap labor through illegal immigrants into the picture when all of us Donald Trump Tea Party supporters want ALL illegal aliens " DEPORTED ". Through B.S. of course! Libertarians have their own media also. Us Tea Party Trump supporters have maybe 1 media outlet in our favor.

Well, @Hat In Ring   It's roughly 11:00 p.m. where I'm at and I don't want to be up for several more hours back and forth on this .... but I will get back to you on this one when I get a chance.

Just for starters though, the "Libertarian Republic" ... now that's a news source without a slant /s

Everyone knows Ted supports amnesty??  Well, I am not everyone and I think Ted would make an excellent President and then I'd like to see him seated on the SCOTUS bench.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2020, 03:43:27 am »
Well, @Hat In Ring   It's roughly 11:00 p.m. where I'm at and I don't want to be up for several more hours back and forth on this .... but I will get back to you on this one when I get a chance.

Just for starters though, the "Libertarian Republic" ... now that's a news source without a slant /s

Everyone knows Ted supports amnesty??  Well, I am not everyone and I think Ted would make an excellent President and then I'd like to see him seated on the SCOTUS bench.

Hi Libertybele;

Hope you get a good rest tonight.

I support your right to choose but after Ted Cruz is " GONE " from the Republican Party  :yowsa:

Ted Cruz is falsely being billed as a Republican to get votes and that's just FAKE and WRONG. I support your right to choose and vote for Ted Cruz when he declares himself a true libertarian as he rightfully is. Any FAKE candidate falsely running in a political party different from the candidates beliefs is FAKE AND PHONY and should NEVER be let to take an elected office. I hope we can agree on this Libertybele in all fairness and honesty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2020, 03:45:54 am »
Hi Libertybele;

Hope you get a good rest tonight.

I support your right to choose but after Ted Cruz is " GONE " from the Republican Party  :yowsa:

Ted Cruz is falsely being billed as a Republican to get votes and that's just FAKE and WRONG. I support your right to choose and vote for Ted Cruz when he declares himself a true libertarian as he rightfully is. Any FAKE candidate falsely running in a political party different from the candidates beliefs is FAKE AND PHONY and should NEVER be let to take an elected office. I hope we can agree on this Libertybele in all fairness and honesty.

I think you have an interesting perspective, and I look forward to fleshing it out in the days and weeks to come.

:2popcorn:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2020, 03:51:05 am »
I think you have an interesting perspective, and I look forward to fleshing it out in the days and weeks to come.

:2popcorn:

Do you really think Impeaching Donald Trump again will kill the democrat party forever?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2020, 04:47:45 am »
Ted Cruz is an establishment "Libertarian" and NOT a true Republican. He did indeed support all the children crossing the southern border under the obama admin. The leader of the "Libertarian Party" who was "Ron Paul" put Ted Cruz above his own son Rand Paul as a leading libertarian politician, "TRUE". Now that Donald Trump is president Ted Cruz has to chew his cud quietly or get trampled by Donald Trump supporters whom are, "THE TEA PARTY". Ted Cruz keeps his libertarian B.S. to himself or get voted out as he only won by a handful of votes in both his elections. He almost lost his last election.

I feel sure you'll provide credible links to this stuff you're saying?  Otherwise all you're doing is pulling stuff out of your fourth point of contact.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2020, 05:05:35 am »

Sorry but Cruz was playing to kill the Bill of Eight at the time... He added those things to kill the bill and even Jeff Sessions said so. Ted Cruz said so... on his own page (which I had bookmarked but it seems to have gone blank unfortunately). He planted a "poison pill" to kill the Gang of Eight bill.

Listen to Jeff Sessions talk about this (and even though he was vying for a spot with Trump at the time, he was honorable and admitted Cruz was fighting the good fight). Not only that, but that the bill would of passed without Ted Cruz's scheming to stop it. Sessions at 5:15 in video says it as clear as day. He says to thank Ted Cruz for what he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umhneqW41Ig

@Hat In Ring

BTW... Welcome to TBR....
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 05:13:41 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2020, 06:06:26 am »
I think you'll find us to be a 'lively' group with all kinds of differences of opinion; no need to build a wall.

Yeah... Not like it will ever get done anyhow...  *****rollingeyes***** :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2020, 06:13:30 am »
Yeah TEA alright, In his case, I am guessing the mushroom variety.

Koolaid on the train ride to Tumpytown.

Words mean things. TEA and TEN FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS do not go together no matter how you mash it around.

rah rah.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2020, 12:50:41 pm »
Do you really think Impeaching Donald Trump again will kill the democrat party forever?

I don't.  Forever is a long time.  The Rat's lust for power will take more than a few political miscalculations. 

Besides, the establishment Republicans are not the type to administer a Coup de Gras.  They'll rescue the Rat Party if it's drowning, and resuscitate it if it stops breathing.  One half of the Uniparty needs the other to maintain the fiction they are any different in priorities.
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2020, 01:13:56 pm »
Koolaid on the train ride to Tumpytown.

Words mean things. TEA and TEN FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS do not go together no matter how you mash it around.

rah rah.  *****rollingeyes*****

Just blows me away, that we now in the period of a couple of days now actually have two people here spouting off the excrement from Stone-Pecker 2016 Smear Machine.  Debunkment be damned.  (apologies to Merriam-Webster)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2020, 01:29:50 pm »
I don't.  Forever is a long time.  The Rat's lust for power will take more than a few political miscalculations. 

Besides, the establishment Republicans are not the type to administer a Coup de Gras.  They'll rescue the Rat Party if it's drowning, and resuscitate it if it stops breathing. One half of the Uniparty needs the other to maintain the fiction they are any different in priorities.

@Cyber Liberty

Why wouldn't they? The Dims are their business partners,and without them the RINO's are out of business and would have to find actual jobs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2020, 01:51:40 pm »

Just blows me away, that we now in the period of a couple of days now actually have two people here spouting off the excrement from Stone-Pecker 2016 Smear Machine.  Debunkment be damned.  (apologies to Merriam-Webster)

Like with liberals, they must think saying it makes it true.

What tis the really hilarious part, is the eeeeevil libertarian, Ted Cruz.
I guess these folks never heard of a guy named Goldwater
 :silly:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 01:52:39 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2020, 04:45:11 pm »

@catfish1957 you don't think one crazy invited the other here do you?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2020, 04:53:28 pm »

@libertybele What out newest member is espousing about Ted Cruz is pure barnyard excrement.  I watched the video and Cruz is actually not advocating for illegals and he doesn't support amnesty.  It's the opposite.  He's point out what the people sponsoring the bill he's discussing want.  He's not advocating for what they are proposing.

But hey...when have we ever known the Hate Cruztm crowd to ever be honest in their portrayal of anything Cruz does or says?

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #145 on: May 15, 2020, 05:17:57 pm »
@libertybele What out newest member is espousing about Ted Cruz is pure barnyard excrement.  I watched the video and Cruz is actually not advocating for illegals and he doesn't support amnesty.  It's the opposite.  He's point out what the people sponsoring the bill he's discussing want.  He's not advocating for what they are proposing.

But hey...when have we ever known the Hate Cruztm crowd to ever be honest in their portrayal of anything Cruz does or says?

You are right, of course.
Taken way out of context to prove a point Cruz wasn't making.
Maybe the newer members do not think we are intelligent enough to realize this.
Most people who think those on this site are not intelligent usually come from the opposition.
Usually.......
 :cool:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2020, 05:21:39 pm »
@catfish1957 you don't think one crazy invited the other here do you?

Probably two refugees who fell off the TOS Mothership.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2020, 05:26:07 pm »
Most people who think those on this site are not intelligent usually come from the opposition.
Usually.......

Thank you. :beer:

I never underestimate the homegrown ones though...

Offline Idiot

« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2020, 05:44:11 pm »

[/quote :amen:]

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2020, 06:16:03 pm »
Usually.......

Sneaky libertarians didn't vote for Trump. They protect their own by flaming the opposition on a thread.