Author Topic: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO  (Read 14380 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2020, 10:20:59 pm »
Victim Card played. :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:  :tongue2:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2020, 11:39:05 pm »
@aligncare
But I’d win because my first wife was the spawn of Satan...so there’s really no point.
He had a litter...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2020, 12:41:25 am »
@aligncare
But I’d win because my first wife was the spawn of Satan...so there’s really no point.

Huh... Small world. I think I married her sister...

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2020, 12:53:29 am »
Huh... Small world. I think I married her sister...
Like I said, they had a litter.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2020, 12:55:52 am »
Now that I see source, not worth reading or responding to.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2020, 01:10:57 am »
Like I said, they had a litter.

Funny I didn't see you guys at her family's reunions.  :shrug: :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2020, 01:18:55 am »
Funny I didn't see you guys at her family's reunions.  :shrug: :whistle:

You can't put that many spawns of Satan in one place.  They would reach critical mass.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2020, 01:21:47 am »
You are free to disagree, but the proposed North American Union did not have anything to do with South America. It comprised Canada, the United States, and Mexico, going from north to south.

I also happened to see the CNN broadcast about how Carson was dropping out and going home, before one of Cruz's staffers tweeted that he had dropped out based on CNN's erroneous information.

I know what was going on.
Trump had sucked up to the Governor and GOP of Iowa over enforcing Ethanol mandates, and Cruz has said he'd remove them and let the market decide.
It's a big issue in Iowa, and the Governor's son was employed in the Ethanol Lobby, and the Governor himself was credited with the statement that 'Cruz had to be defeated, whatever it takes' over that exact issue, even as Cruz had convinced farmers otherwise in a brillinat ground game.

Cruz won the primary and the sh*tstorm started, complete with "lyin' ted' and the Pecker* at National Enquirer releasing hit pieces throughout the primary season aimed at specific regional audiences in time for their primaries in a well timed and executed smear campaign that even lied about Cruz's wife and father. 

*https://www.businessinsider.com/david-pecker-bio-photos-national-enquirer-publisher-bezos-trump-links

Thank you. The lies have gotten old. It is amazing the people that continue these lies when the truth right there in front of them.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2020, 01:38:06 am »
You can't put that many spawns of Satan in one place.  They would reach critical mass.

Alright. I get some credit here, because there's a Catholic joke in there somewhere, and I didn't winnow it out... Nope I didn't go there, even though I could have.  :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2020, 01:52:25 am »
Alright. I get some credit here, because there's a Catholic joke in there somewhere, and I didn't winnow it out... Nope I didn't go there, even though I could have.  :whistle:

You ar a very wise Mountain Man.  Welcome on my porch any time you like!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2020, 04:56:17 am »
Thank you. The lies have gotten old. It is amazing the people that continue these lies when the truth right there in front of them.
People see the truths they want, and ignore overwhelming evidence otherwise. It's human nature. Being objective, truly objective is really hard to do because it requires detaching your self, emotionally, often from even your own ideas.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2020, 10:46:16 pm »
I also happened to see the CNN broadcast about how Carson was dropping out and going home, before one of Cruz's staffers tweeted that he had dropped out based on CNN's erroneous information.

@DB  @Smokin Joe

That's the one part that is always omitted by both sides of the Hate Cruztm crowd. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2020, 12:28:24 am »
@DB  @Smokin Joe

That's the one part that is always omitted by both sides of the Hate Cruztm crowd.
Sure it is. It eviscerates the whole "Lyin' Ted" smear.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2020, 12:49:20 am »
Lady Lindsey and Ted Cruz have always been self-serving RINO bastids.

They just pretend to be conservatives around election time.

Damn shame because as much as I hate to admit it,they are two of the brightest people in the US Senate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2020, 02:28:59 pm »
@DB  @Smokin Joe

I saw this live too.
I remember where I was, because I was annoyed that CNN was on.
I heard it and read it.
They had the sound and closed captioning on.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2020, 02:59:09 pm »
I saw this live too.
I remember where I was, because I was annoyed that CNN was on.
I heard it and read it.
They had the sound and closed captioning on.

Whatcha gonna believe?  The propaganda or your lying eyes LOL
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2020, 08:27:15 pm »
I'll go with my own lying eyes.

That Mk 1 eyeball has seen a lot others missed over the years.

C S Lewis

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2020, 08:34:21 pm »
0A and 99

My wife and I went to a local Mexican restaurant, called Carmelito's that night.
Sugar Land/Richmond, at Hwy 90A & 99.

After CNN did their report, I turned to my wife and said "Looks Like Carson is dropping out of the race".

Offline Hat In Ring

• The "Tea Party" Is My Political Party By Nature
    • Republican Party Base
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2020, 01:54:19 am »
Ted Cruz is an establishment "Libertarian" and NOT a true Republican. He did indeed support all the children crossing the southern border under the obama admin. The leader of the "Libertarian Party" who was "Ron Paul" put Ted Cruz above his own son Rand Paul as a leading libertarian politician, "TRUE". Now that Donald Trump is president Ted Cruz has to chew his cud quietly or get trampled by Donald Trump supporters whom are, "THE TEA PARTY". Ted Cruz keeps his libertarian B.S. to himself or get voted out as he only won by a handful of votes in both his elections. He almost lost his last election.
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2020, 02:08:00 am »
Ted Cruz is an establishment "Libertarian" and NOT a true Republican. He did indeed support all the children crossing the southern border under the obama admin. The leader of the "Libertarian Party" who was "Ron Paul" put Ted Cruz above his own son Rand Paul as a leading libertarian politician, "TRUE". Now that Donald Trump is president Ted Cruz has to chew his cud quietly or get trampled by Donald Trump supporters whom are, "THE TEA PARTY". Ted Cruz keeps his libertarian B.S. to himself or get voted out as he only won by a handful of votes in both his elections. He almost lost his last election.

OH SWELL. Another true believer. Explain TEN FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS Mr. Taxed Enough Already.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2020, 02:10:38 am »

Well, hello and welcome to the Briefing Room. 

After reading your first post, I'm not sure if you're testing the waters, trying to make a point, or just trying to stir the pot.  At any rate, I find your commentary 'interesting' ... Ron Paul put Ted Cruz above his own son as a leading Libertarian?  I'd love to know how you came about that information as well as the information that Cruz supported ALL the children crossing the southern border.   Supported how?? 

Do you know Cruz's background and how he came to be in the Senate??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2020, 02:11:19 am »
@Hat In Ring

Welcome to TBR!  I think you will find some vigorous debate!
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2020, 02:13:39 am »
@Hat In Ring

Welcome to TBR!  I think you will find some vigorous debate!

...hmm.... do ya think??   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2020, 02:15:21 am »

888mouth

At least this time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2020, 02:18:22 am »
OH SWELL. Another true believer. Explain TEN FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS Mr. Taxed Enough Already.

Yeah TEA alright, In his case, I am guessing the mushroom variety.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.