Author Topic: Watch Live: Trump, DeSantis hold news conference at White House  (Read 311 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch Live: Trump, DeSantis hold news conference at White House
By Hill Staff - 04/28/20 11:00 AM EDT

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

President Trump on Tuesday is meeting with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) at the White House to discuss the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

DeSantis has issued a stay-at-home order in Florida that is scheduled to be lifted on Friday.

Their news conference is scheduled to being at 11:30 a.m.

Watch live in the video above.

https://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/495008-watch-live-president-trump-florida-governor-ron-desantis-to-hold-press
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Watch Live: Trump, DeSantis hold news conference at White House
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 03:50:37 pm »
Any moment now ... I'm waiting to hear what DeSantis says -- I'm a little surprised he's meeting with Trump on this --- he's not done real well lately on the unemployment issue here -- I'm sure he's going to be asked.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 04:47:24 pm »
Trump having to defend his actions yet again -- ban on China was early and was thought to be too harsh; Trump proved them wrong.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 04:53:10 pm »
Trump having to defend his actions yet again -- ban on China was early and was thought to be too harsh; Trump proved them wrong.

$9T fed action per Kudlow?????   

Insanity....   and this was supposed to be the resident guru.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 04:56:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 04:59:52 pm »
$9T fed action per Kudlow?????   

Insanity....   and this was supposed to be the resident guru.

I caught that figure as well; first time I heard the cumulative total (so far).  9T is astounding! Confident that we will see a better second half of the year; not too hard to predict when COVID hit the first part of the year.

Took a glance at the market - up a few points today, but definitely nothing significant.  People need to start getting back to work; problem is going to be businesses that have been crushed and won't be opening back up. That equates to extended unemployment with no jobs.

Offline Right_in_Virginia