Author Topic: White House 'studying very carefully' plans for additional stimulus payments  (Read 337 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House 'studying very carefully' plans for additional stimulus payments
by Katherine Doyle
 | April 28, 2020 01:00 PM

Senior White House economic adviser Kevin Hassett said that the Trump administration is weighing further stimulus payments.

The White House is "studying very carefully" the possibility that additional direct payments on top of the $1,200 that many have received could feature in the next stimulus package, Hassett told reporters outside the White House on Tuesday.

“I think that that’s something we’re studying very carefully that I know that people in the House are as well,” Hassett said. “I expect that it’s very likely there will be a 'phase four' deal, and we’re going to be speaking with the president throughout the week about what he thinks should be in there.”

He added: "McConnell and Speaker Pelosi are working on that as well, so I think the odds that there won't be one more round of legislation is pretty low."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house-studying-very-carefully-plans-for-additional-stimulus-payments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am still waiting for the first one.... :2popcorn:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Take heart, I was finally able to input my bank info this morning. I rarely get a refund, so they didn't have my direct deposit info.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Folks......   Seeing much more of this, you are going to have to start getting use to the new "Q" Number for this Zimbawee bound circus government.

QUADRILLIONS!!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

I guess it's a safe assumption that due to all these CCP Virus stimulus packages that Trump's not gonna pay off the National Debt in 8 years like he promised.    :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

I guess it's a safe assumption that due to all these CCP Virus stimulus packages that Trump's not gonna pay off the National Debt in 8 years like he promised.    :shrug:

Just another example of what Dr. Birx said about Trump: he likes to talk things through. We all knew he was playing to his base on that one.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Ditto.   Don't hold your breath.  I don't think they are coming anytime soon, if ever.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I might get 2 Sharper Image foot massagers now, so I can run them simultaneously.