Author Topic: Former NSC Chief Of Staff: John Brennan Buried Evidence That Putin Actually Favored Hillary In 2016  (Read 1259 times)

rangerrebew

Former NSC Chief Of Staff: John Brennan Buried Evidence That Putin Actually Favored Hillary In 2016

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
April 23, 2020 8:40 AM ET

Former CIA officer and National Security Council Chief of Staff Fred Fleitz said Wednesday that former CIA Director John Brennan ignored intelligence that Russian President Vladimir Putin actually wanted Hillary Clinton to win the the 2016 presidential election.

Fleitz called Brennan “the most politicized intelligence chief in American history” in a Fox News op ed that addressed a report released Tuesday from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. That document supports the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election to promote the victory of then-candidate Donald Trump.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/23/fred-fleitz-john-brennan-buried-evidence-putin-favored-hillary/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why wouldn't he? Pooty-Poot was a KGB Colonel,and knows she was a dedicated communist right up to the point she married an Arkansas Governor,and had to hide/moderate her politics for political reasons.

He KNOWS that for the "right" deposit in some off-shore bank that they can do bidnez.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Putin favoring Trump over any Clinton never passed the laugh test. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Putin favoring Trump over any Clinton never passed the laugh test.

Yeah right.  No doubt she has ties to Russia.  They both did, and Trump was working it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/31/jared-kushners-russia-back-channel-unusual-but-illegal/102311882/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Do you have a legitimate news source for that?

I don't know if One America News covered that.  Sorry.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'd settle for Fox.  Even CNN has a better record on bias than Gannett.  But, you go on ahead and trash yourself, that's OK.  You do a much better job of it than I ever could.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

LOL.  It is just hilarious that everybody except Trump and Trumpers know the GOP Senate report confirms Russia helped Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-intel-russia-report-fourth-volume

Meanwhile, the committee also found that the ICA made a clear argument that the “manner and aggressiveness of Russia’s election interference was unprecedented.”

Committee Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., said in a statement Tuesday that the ICA “reflects strong tradecraft, sound analytical reasoning, and proper justification of disagreement in the one analytical line where it occurred.”

“The Committee found no reason to dispute the Intelligence Community’s conclusions,” Burr said, adding that one of the ICA’s “most important conclusions” was Russia’s “aggressive interference efforts should be considered ‘the new normal.’”

“That warning has been borne out by the events of the last three years, as Russia and its imitators increasingly use information warfare to sow societal chaos and discord,” Burr said. “With the 2020 presidential election approaching, it’s more important than ever that we remain vigilant against the threat of interference from hostile foreign actors.”

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/politics/senate-report-russia-interference/index.html

A bipartisan report from the Senate Intelligence Committee released on Tuesday has backed the US intelligence community's conclusion that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to help then-candidate Donald Trump.

The committee's findings are a rebuke to Trump's frequent claims of a "hoax" that Russia was trying to help him win and the President's attacks on the intelligence community. The panel concluded that the Obama administration's assessment on Russian election interference was crafted without political bias, undercutting the President's claims that officials like former CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper were using the intelligence community to attack him.

Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr said in a statement that the assessment reflected "strong tradecraft" and "sound analytical reasoning."
"The Committee found no reason to dispute the Intelligence Community's conclusions," the North Carolina Republican said.

more at link
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 06:09:29 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Chosen Daughter

LOL.  It is just hilarious that everybody except Trump and Trumpers know the GOP Senate report confirms Russia helped Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-intel-russia-report-fourth-volume

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/politics/senate-report-russia-interference/index.html

more at link

Stop it!  You are ruining the fantasy.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is the right place to post a story about how the moon landings were faked?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I report, you decide

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Border+Fence+Sawed+Through&FORM=IRBPRS&=0
@Chosen Daughter
Good Lord!!!  Is your avatar real?  Can a chain saw cut through our new wall?  Who should I be demanding be fired for this?  What a colossal waste of time if true.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
just simply can't miss the paired appearance of the O-CD pair

Can't miss  the excessive multiple posts by the CD part of that pair, indicating compenation by the post.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

just simply can't miss the paired appearance of the O-CD pair

Can't miss  the excessive multiple posts by the CD part of that pair, indicating compenation by the post.

Did you not see that as a joke?  A joke I aimed at myself?  Did you think I'd finally been tripped up by your hounding?  Don't you have a Trump blow up doll to repair? 

If you can't laugh at yourself @truth_seeker listen to the sound of me laughing at you, and laugh with me. 88finger point

Get a life.  You could have an opinion completely separate from what mine is, not just it's antithisis...if you choose to.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did you not see that as a joke?  A joke I aimed at myself?  Did you think I'd finally been tripped up by your hounding?  Don't you have a Trump blow up doll to repair? 

If you can't laugh at yourself @truth_seeker listen to the sound of me laughing at you, and laugh with me. 88finger point

Get a life.  You could have an opinion completely separate from what mine is, not just it's antithisis...if you choose to.

I laughed.  Not sayin' why.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

I report, you decide

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Border+Fence+Sawed+Through&FORM=IRBPRS&=0
Looks more like a cutting torch than a chainsaw. (I have used metal saws and cutting torches).

That said, a .30 cal or even a .50 cal hitting an acetylene tank should make for an interesting conflagration.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Looks more like a cutting torch than a chainsaw. (I have used metal saws and cutting torches).

That said, a .30 cal or even a .50 cal hitting an acetylene tank should make for an interesting conflagration.

I looked that up.  The picture was from KVOA, a far-left NBC outlet in Tucson.  The story claimed "saw," but it does not look like a saw cut.  But, hey, any old excuse will do when one is on a mission from God to destroy the hated Trump.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Seriously? Uranium One....?

Shhh!  It's not fair, bringing up how the Russians knew how easily Hillary Clinton can be bribed.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I looked that up.  The picture was from KVOA, a far-left NBC outlet in Tucson.  The story claimed "saw," but it does not look like a saw cut.  But, hey, any old excuse will do when one is on a mission from God to destroy the hated Trump.

Doesn't matter what tool.  Its what isn't steel inside.  If that is the bollard fence they are putting up anyone can cut through it.  But if you want to spend billions on fake wall go ahead.

They are hollow with concrete and rebar

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/bollard-style-border-wall-fence-trump/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:32:13 am by Chosen Daughter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Doesn't matter what tool.  Its what isn't steel inside.  If that is the bollard fence they are putting up anyone can cut through it.  But if you want to spend billions on fake wall go ahead.

They are hollow with concrete and rebar

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/bollard-style-border-wall-fence-trump/

News flash:  They can't be made of solid steel because they'd be so heavy they'd fall/fold over at that height.  You are incredibly ignorant on this subject.  Let an engineer explain it to you.

ETA: This discussion about the structural engineering of a Bollard Fence does not belong on this thread.  It's wayyyyy off topic.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:54:52 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

News flash:  They can't be made of solid steel because they'd be so heavy they'd fall/fold over at that height.  You are incredibly ignorant on this subject.  Let an engineer explain it to you.

ETA: This discussion about the structural engineering of a Bollard Fence does not belong on this thread.  It's wayyyyy off topic.

I had to beat fake moon landings.  And they can still cut through the fence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes, they can cut through the fence.  Anybody can, given time!  That's why they have to be patrolled after they're built.  That said, I fail to see how you can pin even that fact of life on Trump, yet here you are. 
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

The Maginot Line.
The 'West Wall' Defense.
The Siegfried Line.
The Berlin Wall.

Any fortification, any defense, will eventually be penetrated by a determined opponent.

Build it anyway, and then remove the incentive (perks and bennies for illegals).

Hit the problem from both ends.

I have cut steel on concrete, and it takes time. Whoever did that had time on their hands.

C S Lewis