Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106631 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #2250 on: January 09, 2021, 12:26:15 pm »
I dang near did that about 100 times. VERY cheap- Just join Crowder's Mug Club and you're in. I am a coffee cup guy anyway... And that subscription almost made it worth it to pick up a Crowder mug.

Ain't that dumb? I never use but one coffee cup anyway and it's a beat up ol tin camp cup. Unless I am remembering my Dad, when I may on occasion drink from his old White Castles cup. But anywhere I go I am likely to commemorate the event with a coffee cup. Like @Cyber Liberty  does with cats...

I have a crapton of mugs, collected over 4 decades.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2251 on: January 09, 2021, 01:07:40 pm »
I have a crapton of mugs, collected over 4 decades.  :shrug:

You ought to look into Merch for the site... If y'all design a coffee cup, you can dang near bet money I'll buy one. And maybe a hat! But you need to have underpants too.... 'Briefers' and all...  :laugh:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2252 on: January 09, 2021, 01:44:20 pm »
Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
Replying to
@LindseyGrahamSC
I’m more determined than ever to strip Section 230 protections from Big Tech (Twitter) that let them be immune from lawsuits.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2253 on: January 09, 2021, 04:31:15 pm »
Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
Replying to
@LindseyGrahamSC
I’m more determined than ever to strip Section 230 protections from Big Tech (Twitter) that let them be immune from lawsuits.

Section 230 has absolutely nothing to do with what Twitter is doing.  Section 230 was put in place so that platforms like Twitter could display other people's tweet without being sued.  It is because of Section 230 that Twitter should not be banning anyone.

The fact that they are singling out one particular voice is viewpoint discrimination.  They discriminate in who/what they allow on their platform.  That isn't a Section 230 issue.

It galls me how much Lindsey begged for help in this last election.  But now that it's over, his amnesia returns.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2254 on: January 09, 2021, 06:49:55 pm »
Lindsay learned deep Stater politics from amnesiacs bill and hill.  Laugh in their faces after you have gotten way with it, just like bill and hill.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2255 on: January 09, 2021, 07:25:46 pm »
Lindsay learned deep Stater politics from amnesiacs bill and hill.  Laugh in their faces after you have gotten way with it, just like bill and hill.

Ultimately the real blames lays at the hands of the voters who keep re-electing him!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2256 on: January 09, 2021, 09:45:37 pm »
Bill Mitchell • Save the Republic!
@mitchellvii

1 minute ago

The worst criminals of all in this are the Congressional Republicans denying that there was massive, provable voter fraud in this election.

President Trump did not incite the mob, voter fraud did. And if someone is looking for sedition, look no further than George Soros and those who accept his dirty money.

These Republicans are now as much the enemies of our right to vote in free and fair elections as the most demonic Democrat. The RNC must be reformed from top to bottom with new leadership.

Democrats robbed the bank but these RINO Republicans drove the get-away car.

https://parler.com/post/89cd8daea38c4c2f8e1c9088baa9fdb1

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2257 on: January 09, 2021, 10:47:44 pm »

Worse:  He's a McCainiac. Wants the Maverick brand.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2258 on: January 09, 2021, 10:55:20 pm »
Worse:  He's a McCainiac. Wants the Maverick brand.

He and the Turtle are both vying for that title .... America will be a better place without either one of them just as America became a much better place without traitor McCain.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2259 on: January 09, 2021, 11:01:19 pm »
He and the Turtle are both vying for that title .... America will be a better place without either one of them just as America became a much better place without traitor McCain.

I'll be doing my part in preventing another McCain from coming out of AZ.  I  now have a voice. I'm pretty sure I got the needed  boost from an old FReeper friend, and Kelli Ward herself too!

I'm not Effing around anymore.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #2260 on: January 09, 2021, 11:22:08 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2261 on: January 09, 2021, 11:25:59 pm »
I'll be doing my part in preventing another McCain from coming out of AZ.  I  now have a voice. I'm pretty sure I got the needed  boost from an old FReeper friend, and Kelli Ward herself too!

I'm not Effing around anymore.

I hope everyone jumps in and does something at the local level if they are able to do so. We need as many soldiers as we can get.

« Reply #2262 on: January 10, 2021, 12:26:07 am »
Team Trump
@TeamTrump

3 days ago

Congressman Scalise: Every single Republican voted to reform the process - every single Democrat voted against it.

Video: https://parler.com/post/79dd0d11fb354eb4a20ce5767b5961da

« Reply #2263 on: January 10, 2021, 12:42:49 am »
Dinesh D’Souza   8 hours ago   3.3m 
@DineshDSouza

It’s heartbreaking to recall that Republicans in the House and Senate could have repealed Section 230 and stopped tech censorship before it became a monster. They didn’t do it, and now it is unleashed in full force against us.

https://parler.com/post/4f81282a421a4d7d978f852de632ebcf

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2264 on: January 10, 2021, 12:50:26 am »
Dinesh D’Souza   8 hours ago   3.3m 
@DineshDSouza

It’s heartbreaking to recall that Republicans in the House and Senate could have repealed Section 230 and stopped tech censorship before it became a monster. They didn’t do it, and now it is unleashed in full force against us.

https://parler.com/post/4f81282a421a4d7d978f852de632ebcf

Could they have though? Remember it takes 60 votes to do so.

« Reply #2265 on: January 10, 2021, 01:38:42 am »
Mark Levin        51 minutes ago  1.5m
@Marklevinshow

I’m being told Mitch McConnell and his band of useless RINOs are seriously considering voting to censure President Trump.  The GOP will pay a severe political price for piling on. Of this I am sure.

https://parler.com/post/66d27174fc7e43e984b240b72bd67dd7

« Reply #2266 on: January 10, 2021, 01:55:28 am »
Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

The Republican Party, Democrat Party, Media, and especially Big Tech are turning President Donald J. Trump into a living Martyr and hero of the people, right now ...

- And they're just too arrogant, out-of-touch, and just plain stupid to realize it.

9:20 AM · Jan 9, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1347911089212764160

« Reply #2267 on: January 10, 2021, 02:08:44 am »
Jack Posobiec     3 days ago  202k
@Posobiec

Jan 6th

https://parler.com/post/51c2a82c566b483f862d786b2921f463

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2268 on: January 10, 2021, 02:11:42 am »

It galls me how much Lindsey begged for help in this last election.  But now that it's over, his amnesia returns.

@Hoodat

You expect loyalty from a whore once they have your money?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2269 on: January 10, 2021, 02:45:30 am »
To acknowledge the tract record of national corruption and hypocrisy.  When democrats get the upper hand, rules that inhibit corruption and the power of democrats come down quickly.  When Republicans get the upper hand, restrictions on power are quickly raised to limit what Republicans can do, and so more empower democrats.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

« Reply #2270 on: January 10, 2021, 03:27:25 am »
Sunday (tomorrow) at midnight Amazon will be shutting off all of our servers in an attempt to completely remove free speech off the internet. There is the possibility Parler will be unavailable on the internet for up to a week as we rebuild from scratch.

We prepared for events like this by never relying on amazons proprietary infrastructure and building bare metal products. We will try our best to move to a new provider right now as we have many competing for our business, however Amazon, Google and Apple purposefully did this as a coordinated effort knowing our options would be limited and knowing this would inflict the most damage right as President Trump was banned from the tech companies.

This was a coordinated attack by the tech giants to kill competition in the market place. We were too successful too fast. You can expect the war on competition and free speech to continue, but don’t count us out. #speakfreely -- John Matze 🇺🇸 John  Saturday, January 9, 2021

https://parler.com/post/009ba435b68c46d4955e1cd7737fa27c

« Reply #2271 on: January 10, 2021, 02:36:51 pm »

« Reply #2272 on: January 10, 2021, 03:29:27 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

Twitter has disabled the hashtag #1984.

It’s probably a good time to read the book again.

9:43 AM · Jan 9, 2021·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1347917024102670337

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2273 on: January 10, 2021, 03:47:36 pm »
Ultimately the real blames lays at the hands of the voters who keep re-electing him!

More North Carolinians voted for Graham than for Trump.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2274 on: January 10, 2021, 03:51:19 pm »

It isn't about "cleansing the movement",   just getting a saner leader.    You populists can vie with us conservatives for the future of the GOP.     It should be an interesting debate.   Or you can self-immolate along with Trump.   It's your choice. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide