Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106603 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #1975 on: November 24, 2020, 09:32:38 pm »
Interesting.
Yeah... I thought you might find that worthy of a look.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1976 on: November 24, 2020, 09:54:01 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Wow

1:43 PM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1331307369473728512

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1977 on: November 24, 2020, 10:04:56 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Wow

Remember that sheeple  ****sheep**** conversation we had a few days ago?  Survey nailed that number pretty well at 82%.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1978 on: November 24, 2020, 10:05:56 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Wow

Well, we have been saying for years it is the LIVs who are the problem. The MSM just compounds it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1979 on: November 25, 2020, 02:01:47 pm »
Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
We spoke with a top Trump associate tonight.
This is what we were told... repeatedly...
"Trump is going to win."
It's going to be a good couple of weeks ahead.

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1331454831215726596
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1980 on: November 25, 2020, 09:39:56 pm »
Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll
An impressively credible lineup of citizen witnesses & dozens more ready to testify.

Legacy media looking incredibly foolish & partisan tonight.

But then, what is new about that?

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1331709446326808576

Isn't that the truth???

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1982 on: November 26, 2020, 03:28:14 pm »
This is what you get when you try to post a link to Sidney Powell's legal filings on Twitter today!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1983 on: November 26, 2020, 04:59:11 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1986 on: November 26, 2020, 05:12:25 pm »
People trying to post the lawsuits on twitter are posting them on Parler - and then posting links on Tw*tter.  :laugh:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1987 on: November 26, 2020, 05:23:00 pm »
They will all be up on PACER soon so I have no idea what Twitter thinks they are accomplishing.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/

They’re laying down a marker so it’s unambiguous. Jack Dorsey is anti American scum to be reviled and scorned in legend throughout time.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #1988 on: November 26, 2020, 09:23:11 pm »
Only if you believe a word from the commune known as "Q-Anon."  Do yourself a favor........

I wonder  how many of those hostile to the Q-team have read all of the more than 4,500 Q drops.

It is mystifying how anyone who has read all of them could be derisive of such an obviously military Psy OP in favor of TRUMP and very patriotic and even Christian--how could anyone come up with "cult" etc. etc. etc.

Q has persistently instructed followers to do their own research and to think for themselves. I don't know any true cult that does that.

Sigh.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline rustynail

« Reply #1989 on: November 26, 2020, 09:25:37 pm »
I wonder  how many of those hostile to the Q-team have read all of the more than 4,500 Q drops.

It is mystifying how anyone who has read all of them could be derisive of such an obviously military Psy OP in favor of TRUMP and very patriotic and even Christian--how could anyone come up with "cult" etc. etc. etc.

Q has persistently instructed followers to do their own research and to think for themselves. I don't know any true cult that does that.

Sigh.

Thanks for that explanation.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1990 on: November 26, 2020, 09:39:35 pm »

Sigh.

I would not say I'm "hostile," many good things came from the Drops that were true.  I'm just skeptical of some of the things like 30,000 sealed indictments and McCain/Hillary are in Gitmo.

@Quix
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1991 on: November 26, 2020, 10:42:27 pm »
If this evidence is eventually accepted and the lawsuits prove with merit, then EVERY American should demand that the current ability of 'bulletin boards' like Facebook and Twitter to be absolved from liability be eliminated, and that they be broken up as monopolistic entities like Rockefeller's Standard Oil and AT&T were.

To bar criminal behavior from being exposed is as bad as the crime of the criminals undertaking the activity.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #1992 on: November 26, 2020, 11:20:56 pm »
Isn't it interesting how Nazi locksteppers of the left, perceive opponents as being cult like ?  the Cinton's and Obama-ites wallow in sin, iniquities shamelessly, even murder of babies and some how manage to point the judgemental fingers from their immorality points of views at people that are moral.  Whorish even murderous  immoralities.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

« Reply #1993 on: November 27, 2020, 02:10:12 am »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

Mexico’s president understands our constitution better than Biden and the American media

Mexico's President Still Refuses to Recognize Biden Win
Mexican President Obrador: “We do not agree with offering congratulations in advance."
legalinsurrection.com

8:56 PM · Nov 26, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1332141220999606274

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1994 on: November 27, 2020, 04:35:03 am »
If this evidence is eventually accepted and the lawsuits prove with merit, then EVERY American should demand that the current ability of 'bulletin boards' like Facebook and Twitter to be absolved from liability be eliminated, and that they be broken up as monopolistic entities like Rockefeller's Standard Oil and AT&T were.

To bar criminal behavior from being exposed is as bad as the crime of the criminals undertaking the activity.
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2018-09-14/pdf/2018-20203.pdf

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1995 on: November 27, 2020, 04:36:01 am »
Isn't it interesting how Nazi locksteppers of the left, perceive opponents as being cult like ?  the Cinton's and Obama-ites wallow in sin, iniquities shamelessly, even murder of babies and some how manage to point the judgemental fingers from their immorality points of views at people that are moral.  Whorish even murderous  immoralities.
This is not a war against flesh and blood, but Principalities and Powers...

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1996 on: November 27, 2020, 05:08:31 am »
This is not a war against flesh and blood, but Principalities and Powers...

Word.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #1997 on: November 27, 2020, 05:40:32 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Big Tech and the Fake News Media have partnered to Suppress. Freedom of the Press is gone, a thing of the past. That’s why they refuse to report the real facts and figures of the 2020 Election or even, where’s Hunter!

Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1332349861774155778

10:45 AM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

(Can't watch this enough   pointing-up )

« Reply #1998 on: November 27, 2020, 05:48:09 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. Democrats make the extraordinary claim that despite sky-high motivation and plenty of opportunity, they did NOT try to steal the election. Anything is POSSIBLE, but I'd need extraordinary proof to believe it.

9:07 AM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1332325129485910017

Online DB

« Reply #1999 on: November 27, 2020, 05:58:35 pm »
Just dumped Google Chrome. Uninstalled it and told them why. I've used it for many years as my primary browser. I stopped using Google for a search engine awhile back. I've had enough of Google.

I've never used Twitter or Facebook so I can't do much more there.