Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106622 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #1900 on: November 19, 2020, 05:16:14 pm »
I think they went there to talk to Dominion people but I'm just guessing.

I figured they were delivering more Biden votes from the Ukraine.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1901 on: November 19, 2020, 05:26:45 pm »
I figured they were delivering more Biden votes from the Ukraine.

"Skinny Joey" Merlino will NOT be pleased!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1902 on: November 19, 2020, 06:06:06 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1903 on: November 19, 2020, 06:07:20 pm »
Yes, I remember that. But, for democrats to now go along with opening up the election results to sunshine would require something democrats genetically lack: integrity, honesty, standards.
Oh, they have standards--at least two sets... :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1904 on: November 19, 2020, 06:08:07 pm »
That much cognitive dissonance in people with a normal psychological profile would render them unable to feed themselves and require the use of a drool cup. But, we’re talking about democrats here, so the devil only knows.
My guess is the devil knows very well.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1905 on: November 19, 2020, 06:09:03 pm »
https://www.planelogger.com/Aircraft/Registration/N721AL/662435

Not just DOJ, but DHS, according to this website.

And both have a line share and likely majority of Swamp Creatures.  Maybe a little eyebrow raising, but my skeptism of the fix has me suspicious of everyone. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1906 on: November 19, 2020, 06:20:22 pm »
And both have a line share and likely majority of Swamp Creatures.  Maybe a little eyebrow raising, but my skeptism of the fix has me suspicious of everyone.
Agreed, I don't trust the alphabets, and I hope POTUS has people he can rely on.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1907 on: November 19, 2020, 10:26:02 pm »
Agreed, I don't trust the alphabets, and I hope POTUS has people he can rely on.

@Smokin Joe

Well,if there is one thing I have reluctantly came to realize is true is there there is no shortage of selfish,greedy,self-serving SOB's in ALL our government law enforcement agencies,so I am guess there must be dozens of them trying to stab each other in the back to be the first to rat out their co-conspirators.

This is what I believe is referred to as a "target rich environment.  The biggest problem Trump's people are going to have is trying to figure out who they mistrust the least.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1908 on: November 19, 2020, 11:02:13 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Well,if there is one thing I have reluctantly came to realize is true is there there is no shortage of selfish,greedy,self-serving SOB's in ALL our government law enforcement agencies,so I am guess there must be dozens of them trying to stab each other in the back to be the first to rat out their co-conspirators.

This is what I believe is referred to as a "target rich environment.  The biggest problem Trump's people are going to have is trying to figure out who they mistrust the least.
Well, they need the ones with the loudest whistles who are scrambling for immunity from prosecution, and I would think that when that dam breaks, it's going to be a race.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1909 on: November 19, 2020, 11:37:56 pm »
Well, they need the ones with the loudest whistles who are scrambling for immunity from prosecution, and I would think that when that dam breaks, it's going to be a race.

@Smokin Joe

IF "the damn breaks",it's going to get REAL competitive REAL quickly!

That young woman is not only beautiful,she is also scary-smart and seems to be VERY confident.

I DO LOVE smart women,and IF this one can produce the goods,I could see her going far in politics if she wants to get out of law.

Possibly even becoming the first woman President.

And I am honestly starting to believe this is going to happen.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 11:40:58 pm by sneakypete »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1910 on: November 19, 2020, 11:40:37 pm »
@Smokin Joe

IF "the damn breaks",it's going to get REAL competitive REAL quickly!

And I am honestly starting to believe this is going to happen.
There's one hell of a storm upstream, and all the media lies don't change that fact.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1911 on: November 19, 2020, 11:42:42 pm »
There's one hell of a storm upstream, and all the media lies don't change that fact.

@Smokin Joe

There is even a very real possibility it can get so big so quickly that Soros and his "tools" can no longer control it,and once the cat is out of the bag,there is no putting it back in.

Soros might control almost all of the American press,but he doesn't control the foreign press,and there is this little thing we have today they didn't have back when they were stealing the election for JFK.

You may have heard of it. It's called The WorldWideWeb.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 11:44:43 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1912 on: November 19, 2020, 11:47:26 pm »

Looks to me that the dam sprung some very large leaks today.  IMHO it's just a matter of time now. @Smokin Joe @sneakypete

And BTW: I do not believe this election fraud and the current pandemic are unrelated.  Call me whatever you like.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 11:59:02 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1913 on: November 20, 2020, 12:18:54 am »

Up your game. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1914 on: November 20, 2020, 01:20:55 am »
Biden refuses to concede despite hundreds of witnesses of election fraud. But I don’t mind it he lets the process run.— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) November 19, 2020

« Reply #1915 on: November 20, 2020, 01:24:00 am »
EconChick/IntelChick
@MikayesFiona

Wow, even I didn't realize this.

Rudy and his team's massive legal research proves that ALL REPUBLICAN POLL WATCHERS ACROSS SWING STATES WERE CORRALLED AT EXACT SAME TIME.

IN EACH STATE.  That's statistically impossible. Had to be centrally directed.

12:47 PM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/MikayesFiona/status/1329481357488218119

« Reply #1916 on: November 20, 2020, 01:25:35 am »
Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

That press conference gave me a much needed shot of adrenaline.

You?

1:36 PM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1329493648304721930

« Reply #1917 on: November 20, 2020, 01:28:05 am »
Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

Don’t want to be paranoid, but I think many in the media really don’t like Republicans.

8:07 AM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1329410853435797505

This guy has "President" written all over him.   :laugh:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1918 on: November 20, 2020, 01:28:16 am »
Up your game. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Now you're just braggin Fred.

« Reply #1919 on: November 20, 2020, 01:55:11 am »
Raheem Kassam
@RaheemKassam

DC reporters look and sound like toddlers denied their afternoon naps.

Do they think this makes them look good or reliable?

Embarrassing. Undignified. Sad.

Video:

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1329577325789319171

7:08 PM · Nov 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1920 on: November 20, 2020, 02:03:52 am »
Now you're just braggin Fred.

I don't have to "up my game."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-