Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106605 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #1800 on: November 11, 2020, 12:04:42 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1801 on: November 11, 2020, 12:11:47 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1802 on: November 11, 2020, 12:44:35 am »
There was a story I saw where SoS Pompeo was asked if he thought there would be a "smooth transition."  He replied, I think there will be an absolutely smooth transition from the Trump Administration to the Trump Administration.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1803 on: November 11, 2020, 12:47:23 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1804 on: November 11, 2020, 12:50:14 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #1805 on: November 11, 2020, 12:54:22 am »
Bookmark 72

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1808 on: November 11, 2020, 02:50:18 pm »
Yep!  That's what Hammer and Scorecard does @Smokin Joe
Yep. I was all over finding information of various types of fraud analysis, and am aware of the software. IIRC, Pelosi's husband is on the board of Dominion and a major shareholder.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1809 on: November 11, 2020, 02:58:06 pm »
Yep. I was all over finding information of various types of fraud analysis, and am aware of the software. IIRC, Pelosi's husband is on the board of Dominion and a major shareholder.

I think there is some confusion here. You are right in what you said about Dominion and it is also linked to The Clinton Initiative.

Hammer and Scorecard is a completely different animal and should not be anywhere near an American election.  @Smokin Joe

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 03:52:25 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1810 on: November 11, 2020, 05:06:46 pm »
I think there is some confusion here. You are right in what you said about Dominion and it is also linked to The Clinton Initiative.

Hammer and Scorecard is a completely different animal and should not be anywhere near an American election.  @Smokin Joe

@Bigun Correct on all counts. No confusion.The point being that if Clinton had code word material on her server, it begs the question of whether that software (Hammer and Scorecard) could have been in the mix and the principles, if not the code, adapted to domestic voting machines through the obvious connection with Dominion.

C S Lewis

« Reply #1811 on: November 11, 2020, 05:37:17 pm »
thebradfordfileâ„¢
@thebradfordfile

LOL. Joe Biden spent the year in his basement and now the press is whining about his availability.

10:12 PM · Nov 10, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1326362236735135744

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1812 on: November 11, 2020, 05:39:46 pm »
@Bigun Correct on all counts. No confusion.The point being that if Clinton had code word material on her server, it begs the question of whether that software (Hammer and Scorecard) could have been in the mix and the principles, if not the code, adapted to domestic voting machines through the obvious connection with Dominion.

:bingo:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #1813 on: November 11, 2020, 05:39:47 pm »
Pinned Tweet
thebradfordfileâ„¢
@thebradfordfile

I wonder how many Democrats are thinking: "We filled out too many."

10:49 PM · Nov 5, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1324559487047520256

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1814 on: November 11, 2020, 05:50:55 pm »
thebradfordfileâ„¢
@thebradfordfile

LOL. Joe Biden spent the year in his basement and now the press is whining about his availability.

10:12 PM · Nov 10, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1326362236735135744

They are such tools.  Back when Bush was in office, he made a big point with punctuality.  His administration never kept the press waiting.  If there was a press briefing scheduled for 7:30 am, then it began at 7:30 am.  The press could ask whatever questions they wanted, even to the point of openly criticizing Bush, yet they were continuously treated with respect.  Yet they crucified him.

Bring on Obama.  He and his press office would regularly be late, usually making the reporters wait 90 minutes or longer.  When it came to asking questions, the questions had to be vetted first, so that the press secretary would know who to call on for the question he wanted.  If you didn't ask the right question, you didn't get called on.

And then there was Trump.  Not only was he punctual, but he made himself available to the press more than any other President in US history by far.  He would call on those who hated him, who despised him, who wanted nothing more than driving him out of office.  Yet he called on them anyway, even through this entire campaign.  And they crucified him.

Now we have Biden, a man who never faces the media, who never makes himself available for questions, much less even provides a schedule for any type of access.  And this is who the press chooses.

As Lenin said, "useful idiots".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1815 on: November 11, 2020, 07:37:52 pm »
They are such tools.  Back when Bush was in office, he made a big point with punctuality.  His administration never kept the press waiting.  If there was a press briefing scheduled for 7:30 am, then it began at 7:30 am.  The press could ask whatever questions they wanted, even to the point of openly criticizing Bush, yet they were continuously treated with respect.  Yet they crucified him.

Bring on Obama.  He and his press office would regularly be late, usually making the reporters wait 90 minutes or longer.  When it came to asking questions, the questions had to be vetted first, so that the press secretary would know who to call on for the question he wanted.  If you didn't ask the right question, you didn't get called on.

And then there was Trump.  Not only was he punctual, but he made himself available to the press more than any other President in US history by far.  He would call on those who hated him, who despised him, who wanted nothing more than driving him out of office.  Yet he called on them anyway, even through this entire campaign.  And they crucified him.

Now we have Biden, a man who never faces the media, who never makes himself available for questions, much less even provides a schedule for any type of access.  And this is who the press chooses.

As Lenin said, "useful idiots".

Good summary of the glaring differences.

Our glorious press, to be generous, is a fifth column. This is a pressing and dangerous problem Americans face. I honestly can’t think how we back out of this political—and I hurry to add, cultural divide, short of armed confrontation—which I sincerely hope does not come to pass.

But the situation does seem intractable.

« Reply #1816 on: November 11, 2020, 08:04:18 pm »
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-six percent (46%) disapprove.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_nov11

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1817 on: November 11, 2020, 08:28:59 pm »
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-six percent (46%) disapprove.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_nov11

Buyers remorse....  kicking in
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1818 on: November 11, 2020, 10:30:33 pm »
Buyers remorse....  kicking in

Or pre-election lying. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #1819 on: November 12, 2020, 01:58:23 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

BREAKING: Joe Biden spoke to South Korean President about North Korean nuclear issue in 14-minute phone call; both agreed to meet shortly after inauguration - @YonhapNews

8:38 PM · Nov 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1326700752937644034

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1820 on: November 12, 2020, 02:19:14 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

BREAKING: Joe Biden spoke to South Korean President about North Korean nuclear issue in 14-minute phone call; both agreed to meet shortly after inauguration - @YonhapNews

8:38 PM · Nov 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1326700752937644034

I assume the impeachment starts as soon as practical.  Can an Oh-Fisshile (Fo Shizzle) "President Elect" be Impeached?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1821 on: November 12, 2020, 02:21:41 am »
They probably put Biden on the phone with his chauffer.  I bet the South Koreans got a big laugh out of that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1822 on: November 12, 2020, 03:51:30 am »
Did anyone else hear that the State department blocked Joe's access to foreign leaders? You're probably correct that he really conversed with the pres ident's driver or gardener.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #1823 on: November 12, 2020, 12:22:09 pm »
Newt Gingrich
@newtgingrich

Why does no one in the media remember this exchange in the first debate between Chris Wallace and Vice President Biden: “final question for you...will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified? 

Vice President Biden: “Yes.”

Broken promise

5:14 PM · Nov 11, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/1326649643233587207

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1824 on: November 12, 2020, 01:48:04 pm »
Newt Gingrich
@newtgingrich

Why does no one in the media remember this exchange in the first debate between Chris Wallace and Vice President Biden: “final question for you...will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified? 

Vice President Biden: “Yes.”

Broken promise

5:14 PM · Nov 11, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/1326649643233587207

Hmph... good point.