Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106608 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #1750 on: November 09, 2020, 12:46:29 am »
Democrats and Rinos will demand immediate/urgent remedy and then foot drag the process to a snails pace.  Democrats sabotaged unity of parties for over 4 years, now they demand unity behind the very democrats that lock-stepped anarchy and rebellion for years.  How they love their hypocrisy. :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1751 on: November 09, 2020, 01:49:53 am »
Gulag Inmate 4859
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Trump is planning more rallies

8:02 PM · Nov 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1325604543170818048

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1752 on: November 09, 2020, 03:26:55 am »
Gulag Inmate 4859
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Trump is planning more rallies

8:02 PM · Nov 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1325604543170818048

Way to go big guy!

I think he’s got two objectives in this fight. First it’s for the country. Bring forward enough evidence of widespread election fraud so that Americans can see it and be outraged enough to press congress for reforms that set uniform and secure state election standards. It’s a national scandal and makes us look weak. It diminishes our moral authority in the world and could even impact our position in foreign relations.

The second objective is for his ego. He needs desperately to close the circle on the democrats. Expose the election fraud as part of the ongoing conspiracy to bring him down; starting before his inauguration, through the Russian conspiracy and impeachment fiasco and now to this; this rigging of his re-election and trashing of the constitution in the democrats insane hatred of this good man who has been a good president.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1753 on: November 09, 2020, 04:14:02 am »
Way to go big guy!

I think he’s got two objectives in this fight. First it’s for the country. Bring forward enough evidence of widespread election fraud so that Americans can see it and be outraged enough to press congress for reforms that set uniform and secure state election standards. It’s a national scandal and makes us look weak. It diminishes our moral authority in the world and could even impact our position in foreign relations.

The second objective is for his ego. He needs desperately to close the circle on the democrats. Expose the election fraud as part of the ongoing conspiracy to bring him down; starting before his inauguration, through the Russian conspiracy and impeachment fiasco and now to this; this rigging of his re-election and trashing of the constitution in the democrats insane hatred of this good man who has been a good president.

The Rats have antagonized him, and us, so much and for so long we all feel we have nothing left to lose by going balls to the wall.  Knowing we're in it together with him has created a positive feedback loop.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 04:14:51 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1754 on: November 09, 2020, 09:44:19 am »
Truthfully, I'll be disappointed if, after AOC's recent remarks regarding retribution, she isn't dead by Christmas.
Ten thousand jobs....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #1756 on: November 09, 2020, 12:39:13 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

(Steve Hilton) Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325658142592667648

11:35 PM · Nov 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #1757 on: November 09, 2020, 12:41:04 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

STOCK MARKET UP BIG, VACCINE COMING SOON. REPORT 90% EFFECTIVE. SUCH GREAT NEWS!

7:31 AM · Nov 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325778096151203843

« Reply #1758 on: November 09, 2020, 12:58:03 pm »
Abigail Marone
@abigailmarone

While we’re logging countless legitimate instances of voting irregularities, Biden’s supporters of “unity” are calling our fraud hotline to:

Call us c*nts, bitches, & f*ckfaces.

Tell us they wish we had been aborted.

& worse slurs I won’t even repeat.

Stay classy, Democrats!

5:39 PM · Nov 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/abigailmarone/status/1325568626339049479

« Reply #1759 on: November 09, 2020, 01:20:12 pm »
Errol Webber
@ErrolWebber

US House candidate, CA-37

It ain’t over until the fat lady sings... and I’m not talking about the one who thinks she’s the Governor of Georgia.

6:16 AM · Nov 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/ErrolWebber/status/1325759274023325697

Errol Webber
@ErrolWebber

US House candidate, CA-37

DEMOCRATS RIGHT NOW...

Video:

https://twitter.com/ErrolWebber/status/1325150706815410176

1:58 PM · Nov 7, 2020·Buffer

I love this guy.  Sorry this 33 year old up-and-comer didn't win ... this race.  But remember his name!   :patriot:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 01:24:15 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1760 on: November 09, 2020, 03:05:44 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

STOCK MARKET UP BIG, VACCINE COMING SOON. REPORT 90% EFFECTIVE. SUCH GREAT NEWS!

7:31 AM · Nov 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325778096151203843

@Right_in_Virginia

Two different goobermint officials on teebee this morning,including 1 General in battle uniform (?) were declaring it is ready to distribute TODAY.

Funny how the timing behind that worked,ain't it?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 03:43:22 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1761 on: November 09, 2020, 03:10:41 pm »
I find it peculiar the analysts on Fox Business are giving ALL the credit for the 6% jump in the DJIA to the COVID-19 vaccine.  Not one word about how Biteme just saved the country.

Weird.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1762 on: November 09, 2020, 03:11:52 pm »
I find it peculiar the analysts on Fox Business are giving ALL the credit for the 6% jump in the DJIA to the COVID-19 vaccine.  Not one word about how Biteme just saved the country.

Weird.

Don't worry CNBC and Bloomberg will take up the slack. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1763 on: November 09, 2020, 03:16:33 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Two different goobermint officials on teebee this morning,including 1 General in battle uniform (?) were declaring it is ready to distribute TODAY.

Funny how the timing that works,ain't it?

Biden issued a loud congratulations to the brilliant 'women and men' who accomplished this remarkable achievement. Always trying to shape the narrative.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1764 on: November 09, 2020, 03:37:40 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Funny how the timing that works,ain't it?

Beyond hokey.  Big Pharma too, was behind the fix.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1765 on: November 09, 2020, 03:41:15 pm »
Beyond hokey.  Big Pharma too, was behind the fix.

@catfish1957

Who can blame them,when the survival of their entire industry is dependent on the whims of goobermint officials?
They either do what they are told,or go bankrupt.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1766 on: November 09, 2020, 08:44:19 pm »
Today, I filled up my tank...pushed "yes" when prompted for a written receipt.

No receipt.  No notice on screen to "see cashier for receipt".

I walked inside the 7-11 no more than 6 feet to request a receipt.

The guy behind the counter...as Joe Biden pointed out years ago, an Indian with heavy accent...demanding that I wear a mask.

I lost my shit.  "Fix your GD pumps and I wouldn't need to come inside, you cork-soaker!"

Got my receipt.  :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1767 on: November 09, 2020, 08:50:53 pm »
Today, I filled up my tank...pushed "yes" when prompted for a written receipt.

No receipt.  No notice on screen to "see cashier for receipt".

I walked inside the 7-11 no more than 6 feet to request a receipt.

The guy behind the counter...as Joe Biden pointed out years ago, an Indian with heavy accent...demanding that I wear a mask.

I lost my shit.  "Fix your GD pumps and I wouldn't need to come inside, you cork-soaker!"

Got my receipt.  :laugh:

Prostate flaring up, @DCPatriot?  I laughed way too much over that!   happy77
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1768 on: November 09, 2020, 08:55:49 pm »
Prostate flaring up, @DCPatriot?  I laughed way too much over that!   happy77

LOL!  I always rip my mask off when leaving any establishment...just like a recent meme I saw...like I was a surgeon who just lost a patient on the table.    :silly:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1769 on: November 10, 2020, 12:11:36 am »
I love this guy.  Sorry this 33 year old up-and-comer didn't win ... this race.

How do you know he didn't?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1770 on: November 10, 2020, 12:19:28 am »
How do you know he didn't?

Because the leftist media told us.  *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #1771 on: November 10, 2020, 04:23:21 am »
Perhaps we should wait another four years to be concerned about election fraud, after all,ignoring election fraud 4 years ago turned out so well, didn't it?>
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1772 on: November 10, 2020, 02:35:03 pm »
GEORGIA.

132,000 “Change of Address” RED FLAGS in Fulton County, GA. These votes are “highly likely ineligible to vote and have moved,” per source.

Biden leads Georgia by 10K votes as of last update.

It’s enough to be a *gamechanger.* 🚨🚨🔽https://t.co/J2X7VoEFkR

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) November 8, 2020

I have no idea as to whether or not this is true.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1773 on: November 10, 2020, 02:59:49 pm »
Biden leads Georgia by 10K votes as of last update.

With zero more votes left to count, Biden's lead has somehow increased to 12k votes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1774 on: November 10, 2020, 03:16:55 pm »
With zero more votes left to count, Biden's lead has somehow increased to 12k votes.

And just think, the dimocrats had to spread their fraudulent efforts over 6 or 7 states.  Just think how they wil do in GA in the senatorial runoffs.