Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106687 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #1700 on: November 03, 2020, 07:23:33 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Trump said he would "leave it all on the field" and he did. Nothing is more American than hard work in pursuit of dreams. Be worthy of his work.

12:20 PM · Nov 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1323676494665715712

« Reply #1701 on: November 03, 2020, 07:25:59 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

If Trump wins, hindsight will not be kind to Democrats who used all of their combined experience, skill, and brilliance to select a stumbling dementia patient to run against a force of nature.

8:26 AM · Nov 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1323617470112964609

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1702 on: November 03, 2020, 07:26:11 pm »
Mike Roman @mikeroman

ILLEGAL campaigning INSIDE of a polling location in Philly. Man in blue is handing out DEM literature to voters IN LINE TO VOTE. This is why DEMS are keeping TRUMP WATCHERS OUT.  They are STEALING it! This needs to STOP!

https://twitter.com/mikeroman/status/1323629214839513090

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #1703 on: November 03, 2020, 07:33:19 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray

The Trump campaign has the best Wifi passwords.

5:16 PM · Nov 2, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1323388619449536513

« Reply #1704 on: November 03, 2020, 07:35:28 pm »
Here's #2 ... it's difficult to read ... and not to be missed.   :laugh:

« Reply #1705 on: November 03, 2020, 07:47:58 pm »
In Kenosha last night.  I draw your attention to Jared Kushner's smile.  First, no one's ever seen him do that before and second, he's the stat's guy who, in 2016, told the candidate to get to Wisconsin and Pennsylvania --- "they're in play".   happy77

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1706 on: November 03, 2020, 07:53:10 pm »
What's Don Jr. doing without a coat? Silly boy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #1707 on: November 03, 2020, 07:54:09 pm »
Michael Haz
@Michael_Haz

Replying to
@LarrySchweikart

HUGE in person turnouts throughout southeastern Wisconsin this morning.  Lines stretching for blocks in places.  Larger than the turnout to vote against the Walker recall

9:58 AM · Nov 3, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/Michael_Haz/status/1323640688391688192

« Reply #1708 on: November 03, 2020, 08:07:53 pm »
Pismo
@Pismo_B

3AM/ET: President Trump is greeted by cheering staff & supporters as he returned to the White House after 5 rallies!

Video:

https://twitter.com/Pismo_B/status/1323573145584898052

5:30 AM · Nov 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1709 on: November 03, 2020, 08:13:38 pm »
Poor F'er ....   Brain aneurysms at age 35 are a hell of way to go.

Michael savage would often say that liberalism is a mental disorder. But I think leftism is a mental disorder. Liberalism is simply political disagreement; a ying-yang, male-female, two-sides to any argument sort of thing. I know liberals that love this country, they’re not insane.

Leftism is an order of magnitude beyond liberalism into sociopathy. That video shows a man slipping dangerously into psychosis.

In my opinion, if we want a viable political system going into the future, we should not lump traditional American liberals in with international leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1710 on: November 03, 2020, 08:15:40 pm »
Poor F'er ....   Brain aneurysms at age 35 are a hell of way to go.

@catfish1957

Beats the HELL out of a brain aneurysm at age 34.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #1711 on: November 03, 2020, 08:29:56 pm »
Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell

Stay in line. DO NOT LEAVE.

We need you. #redwave

12:41 PM · Nov 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/status/1323681800233902080

« Reply #1712 on: November 03, 2020, 08:34:54 pm »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

The President makes visit to Trump Campaign Headquarters on #ElectionDay

Video:  

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1323694132813041666

1:30 PM · Nov 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

I almost don't recognize POTUS without his red hat!   :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1713 on: November 03, 2020, 09:31:19 pm »
In Kenosha last night.  I draw your attention to Jared Kushner's smile.  First, no one's ever seen him do that before and second, he's the stat's guy who, in 2016, told the candidate to get to Wisconsin and Pennsylvania --- "they're in play".   happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

Look who he's got his arms around...  I'd have a shit-eating grin too if that was me.   It SHOULD be me!   LOL!  :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #1714 on: November 03, 2020, 11:42:44 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Look who he's got his arms around...  I'd have a shit-eating grin too if that was me.   It SHOULD be me!   LOL!  :laugh:

I'm telling Melania  :nono:    @DCPatriot    :laugh:

« Reply #1715 on: November 04, 2020, 12:32:11 pm »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

1. Let’s step back. I’ve been hearing commentators trying to normalize all these changes to voting procedures and court interventions and acting like this has gone on throughout our history or was compelled by the virus. That’s clearly not true.

2. Mail-in voting was pushed hard by the Democrats and they’ve filed scores of lawsuits to change the rules set by state legislatures. Unfortunately, activist courts have been more than happy to accommodate many of them and the Supreme Court failed to put its foot down.

3. No, none of us recall a time like this when so many crucial state counts are delayed.  There’s also a legitimate concern about backdoor voter harvesting in some areas.  And we know for a fact that cities like Philadelphia have a problematic history.

4. So let’s not pretend that this has been a routine election.  Many of the same forces that rejected Trump’s 2016 election have tried to manipulate the system this time as well.

6:40 AM · Nov 4, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1323953354293338114

« Reply #1716 on: November 04, 2020, 12:34:07 pm »
Sarah Hucklebee
@hucklebee_sarah

The whole point of the Democrats' push for vote-by-mail, using COVID-19 as their excuse, is that it gives them endless opportunities for ballot harvesting, delay and fraud.

4:49 AM · Nov 4, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/hucklebee_sarah/status/1323925413870161927

« Reply #1717 on: November 04, 2020, 12:36:14 pm »
Charles V Payne
@cvpayne

What's really confusing is the refusal to call races President Trump has sizable leads with over 90% vote count by citing polls.

Say what?  The polls were BS the whole time.  To suggest they be used as a tool to ignore the obvious adds (more) injury to insult.

Dog won't hunt

6:21 AM · Nov 4, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/cvpayne/status/1323948448165564418

« Reply #1718 on: November 04, 2020, 12:37:39 pm »
Patricia Dickson
@Patrici15767099

The proof that Democrats have been planning to steal this election for months is the fact that they asked Amy Barrett to recuse herself from election issues.

7:21 AM · Nov 4, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Patrici15767099/status/1323963518828322816

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #1719 on: November 06, 2020, 12:28:02 pm »
Democrats violated election laws in Pennsylvania refusing Republicans the right to oversee the vote counting.   Union Postal workers have been caught many times helping the democrats steal the election.  Democrats nullified military votes in many previous elections, but declared every vote must be counted in this election.  They didn't mean Republicans votes, obviously at they nullified all the Republican votes they possibly could, and nullified a great many.  To be replaced by cartons and cartons of fraudulent votes that were for democrats exclusively, in the thousands/ten thousands and likely even more.  The world looks on aghast at corruption being so extreme in America, democrats did this to Americas image to the world, and proudly did it in yer face.
The election fraud was done as the election comes to an end.
 It boggles the mind how much election fraud they got away with before they got caught !  No wonder the democrats were confident of winning this election despite President Trumps overwhelming turn-outs vs democrats pathetic turnouts.  This is how badly democrats wanted to rule America like tyrants.  The scary part is what they intend to rule like should they get away with this theft that has the world aghast ! 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1720 on: November 06, 2020, 12:48:10 pm »
The queestion is one of whether the blockchain id and watermarks I have been reading about are present in the real ballots, and whether 'fake' ballots lacking this sort of ID are in the mix. (Ballot box stuffing, aside from other things we have heard about.).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1721 on: November 06, 2020, 12:53:36 pm »
Democrats violated election laws in Pennsylvania refusing Republicans the right to oversee the vote counting.   Union Postal workers have been caught many times helping the democrats steal the election.  Democrats nullified military votes in many previous elections, but declared every vote must be counted in this election.  They didn't mean Republicans votes, obviously at they nullified all the Republican votes they possibly could, and nullified a great many.  To be replaced by cartons and cartons of fraudulent votes that were for democrats exclusively, in the thousands/ten thousands and likely even more.  The world looks on aghast at corruption being so extreme in America, democrats did this to Americas image to the world, and proudly did it in yer face.
The election fraud was done as the election comes to an end.
 It boggles the mind how much election fraud they got away with before they got caught !  No wonder the democrats were confident of winning this election despite President Trumps overwhelming turn-outs vs democrats pathetic turnouts.  This is how badly democrats wanted to rule America like tyrants.  The scary part is what they intend to rule like should they get away with this theft that has the world aghast ! 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan

The proof of their intent to steal the election all started with all the DEM candidates running suddenly stepping down (though some had more delegates than Sloe Joe) and allowing Joe to be the remaining candidate and consequently the nominee; this all took place just before we were forced to be under lockdown with COVID. This was not a coincidence but intentionally brought about to destroy Trump's economy. and to see how far they could control the populace.

The first attempt to bring him down was Russian collusion, then impeachment. An impeachment that did not follow the legal processes to impeach.

We all saw what was happening.  Yet most of the GOPe did nothing to stop the globalist and leftists attempts.  Romney in fact voted for impeachment.

We all know this. We also saw the attempt by the DEMS to steal governorships in several states during the mid terms.

In spite of all of this, the GOPe, GOP, RNC and Ronna Romney McDainels did nothing to ensure processes and people were in place in critical states so that Trump and those that voted for him would get a fair election.

This has been planned and in play since Hillary lost. 

Obviously "they" never wanted Trump to succeed and don't want him to remain in power.\

The ballot box is no longer an option to hold onto our Republic.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 12:56:51 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1722 on: November 06, 2020, 01:09:39 pm »
The "Swamp" crosses Party lines. But we knew that.

As some of us have been saying, some more vehemently than others, it is principles which matter, not Party affiliation. Although those few principled are more likely to be in the GOP, the machinations of the enrichment machine going in Washington D.C. by those who would call themselves our "ruling class", are entrenched and intertwined. The whole mess is corrupt, with rare exception. Too many have been focusing on one side of the aisle as being corrupt, while ignoring all the symptoms of corruption on BOTH sides.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1723 on: November 06, 2020, 01:37:47 pm »
The "Swamp" crosses Party lines. But we knew that.

As some of us have been saying, some more vehemently than others, it is principles which matter, not Party affiliation. Although those few principled are more likely to be in the GOP, the machinations of the enrichment machine going in Washington D.C. by those who would call themselves our "ruling class", are entrenched and intertwined. The whole mess is corrupt, with rare exception. Too many have been focusing on one side of the aisle as being corrupt, while ignoring all the symptoms of corruption on BOTH sides.

Perfidy. It is a way of life. With the worst thinking it stops at the doors of the church.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1724 on: November 06, 2020, 02:06:15 pm »
Perfidy. It is a way of life. With the worst thinking it stops at the doors of the church.

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien