Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106588 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #1500 on: October 31, 2020, 09:12:39 pm »
Kambree  @KamVTV
ICYMI: The Biden bus tour canceled the rest of its Texas tour because more Trump supporters showed up than Biden supporters- not harassment. They canceled Abilene, Amarillo, Lubbock, Port Arthur, Houston, Laredo they had 14 stops!!! They got shut out EVERYWHERE!!
10:52 AM · Oct 31, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1501 on: October 31, 2020, 10:19:05 pm »
:silly:  You know Sparky's thinking "why the f*#k did I agree to do this shit?!?"

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

OMG...  That is priceless.  WTF is he doing out there?  Playing with himself?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 10:23:03 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1502 on: October 31, 2020, 10:34:24 pm »
Kambree  @KamVTV
ICYMI: The Biden bus tour canceled the rest of its Texas tour because more Trump supporters showed up than Biden supporters- not harassment. They canceled Abilene, Amarillo, Lubbock, Port Arthur, Houston, Laredo they had 14 stops!!! They got shut out EVERYWHERE!!
10:52 AM · Oct 31, 2020

Yeah, but Biden is going to win Texas right?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1503 on: October 31, 2020, 10:34:55 pm »
More than anything, I think there are 10's of millions of patriots that are slamming the lever down on a Trump vote in a defiant way collectively giving the Biden, MSM, and their Big Tech lackeys  the middle finger.

I am not 100% sure we win this, but if enthusiasm is a factor, Biden is f'ed.

@catfish1957

Maybe we will even be lucky enough to see the left completely lose their nut,and start attacking middle-class neighborhoods to set fires and harm people?

If that does happen,there will be a desperate shortage of Dim activists and voters come next election.

IMHO,they are already VERY lucky the typical conservative has kept their cool. I am NOT proud to admit I am on my last nerve with these freaking fools. This election had better happen soon,and they had BETTER behave themselves when Trump wins,or it could get ugly.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1504 on: October 31, 2020, 10:37:05 pm »

@catfish1957   :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

If you were foaming at the mouth and laughing in that photo,we could be twins.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1505 on: October 31, 2020, 10:42:48 pm »
Jack Posobiec VOTE 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec

Why are Biden advisors shopping their résumés around DC?

11:24 AM · Oct 31, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1322560141967953922

@Right_in_Virginia

Are DC pimps and drug dealers really THAT hard up for assistants?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1506 on: October 31, 2020, 11:18:30 pm »
OMG...  That is priceless.  WTF is he doing out there?  Playing with himself?

@catfish1957

Homo Boy was obviously paid to be there. If you have enough money,you can hire him to host your child's birthday party.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1507 on: October 31, 2020, 11:36:05 pm »
Event #3 in Pennsylvania:  Rally in Butler, PA
October 31, 2020

More here:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418745.0.html

Watch this  pointing-down  twice!

Dan Scavino
@DanScavino

A view from above in BUTLER, PENNSYLVANIA! Unbelievable!! Get out and #VOTE

Video:

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1322678086454956035

7:13 PM · Oct 31, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 12:07:03 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1508 on: November 01, 2020, 12:06:28 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Not foaming .... yet   :laugh:  @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1509 on: November 01, 2020, 12:16:32 am »
Not foaming .... yet   :laugh:  @sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia
I'm wishing I had a lude to fee my last nerve,because it's kinda tense. I am SOOOO freaking happy the election will happen on Tuesday,and by the end of next week,the dust MAY have settled.

If the Dims know what's good for them,they will stop their attempt to steal the election,and get vewwy,verwwy quiet.

« Reply #1510 on: November 01, 2020, 12:18:31 am »
Mike Coudrey
@MichaelCoudrey

This is Beverly Hills, California today.

Thousands of patriots gathered to show their support for President Trump. Flag of United States

Video:

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1322688366278709248

7:54 PM · Oct 31, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #1511 on: November 01, 2020, 12:23:44 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Just signed an order to protect fracking and the oil and gas industry. This means JOBS, low energy bills, and continued AMERICAN ENERGY INDEPENDENCE! Sleepy Joe would BAN fracking and destroy American energy jobs! He has NO clue!!

6:07 PM · Oct 31, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322661450540814336

« Reply #1512 on: November 01, 2020, 12:27:48 am »
@Right_in_Virginia
I'm wishing I had a lude to fee my last nerve,because it's kinda tense. I am SOOOO freaking happy the election will happen on Tuesday,and by the end of next week,the dust MAY have settled.

If the Dims know what's good for them,they will stop their attempt to steal the election,and get vewwy,verwwy quiet.

I'm with you @sneakypete  :beer:

« Reply #1513 on: November 01, 2020, 12:40:08 am »
 :pondering:

Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022
@TrumpWarRoom

Joe Biden tells voters “I don’t need you to get me elected.”

Video:

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1322677836713545729

7:12 PM · Oct 31, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1514 on: November 01, 2020, 12:43:50 am »
:pondering:

Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022
@TrumpWarRoom

Joe Biden tells voters “I don’t need you to get me elected.”

Video:

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1322677836713545729

7:12 PM · Oct 31, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

@Right_in_Virginia

It's refreshing to hear a Dim tell the truth about fixing elections.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1515 on: November 01, 2020, 01:15:45 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

@sneakypete

:silly:     :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1516 on: November 01, 2020, 04:07:41 am »
:silly:  You know Sparky's thinking "why the f*#k did I agree to do this shit?!?"

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Still my vote for clip of he day.  I am still laughing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1517 on: November 01, 2020, 10:34:03 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Just signed an order to protect fracking and the oil and gas industry. This means JOBS, low energy bills, and continued AMERICAN ENERGY INDEPENDENCE! Sleepy Joe would BAN fracking and destroy American energy jobs! He has NO clue!!

6:07 PM · Oct 31, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322661450540814336
No Clue? That anti-American dirtbag Biden has every clue. He's serving his Chinese and other foreign masters at the  expense of our National Security, and to his personal enrichment. Not one d@mned bit of this nonsense is about the environment, "Climate Change", or "saving the planet", it is entirely about crippling the ability of the West to manufacture and maintain its own defensive and offensive capability by creating strategic weaknesses in industry and the supply chain. It has been thus  since the Soviets started throwing money around and rinky-dink outfits like Greenpeace suddenly went "global" against the West and friends, and trail maintaining clubs like the Sierra Club started suddenly shoving their nose into industrial projects across the country, not to keep anything clean, but to obstruct, to litigate, and to make it difficult, if not outright uneconomical to continue to pursue the project.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #1518 on: November 01, 2020, 01:30:29 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

This time I have no issue voting for Trump.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1519 on: November 01, 2020, 01:35:21 pm »
It's refreshing to hear a Dim tell the truth about fixing elections.
My first thought, too. Poor Joe, having brain damage sometimes means he occasionally, inadvertently blurts out the truth.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1520 on: November 01, 2020, 01:56:05 pm »

???

We could go yet another 'round', @kevindavis about '16. About the same dangers lurking with Hillary who was obligated to the many who donated to her 'Foundation', who gives the same crap about the Middle Class as "Lunch Bucket Joe" does.  Who wanted to appoint HER own three SCOTUS justices, etc., etc., etc.. 

But, I won't.   :beer:

Actually, I still a bit puzzled why Hillary Clinton isn't the 2020 Democrat Candidate, since she won the Popular Vote.  :shrug:

edited to add:  Maybe she was afraid of what October Surprise, Pres. Trump had in store for HER?  She, who is quoted as saying "Fix this...or we're all going to hang!!"

« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 02:00:01 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #1521 on: November 01, 2020, 01:58:56 pm »
???

We could go yet another 'round', @kevindavis about '16. About the same dangers lurking with Hillary who was obligated to the many who donated to her 'Foundation', who gives the same crap about the Middle Class as "Lunch Bucket Joe" does.  Who wanted to appoint HER own three SCOTUS justices, etc., etc., etc.. 

But, I won't.   :beer:

Actually, I still a bit puzzled why Hillary Clinton isn't the 2020 Democrat Candidate, since she won the Popular Vote.  :shrug:

@DCPatriot

I was suprised she wasn't the candidate, my guess the powers that be had decided that she is damaged goods.

In 2016, Trump was an uknown person, but his record speaks for himself, so I'm going to be happy voting for him.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1522 on: November 01, 2020, 02:00:58 pm »

@DCPatriot

I was suprised she wasn't the candidate, my guess the powers that be had decided that she is damaged goods.

In 2016, Trump was an uknown person, but his record speaks for himself, so I'm going to be happy voting for him.

LOL!  You're fast this morning @kevindavis   I was just typing that in my edit.   :beer:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1523 on: November 01, 2020, 03:44:26 pm »

Exactly. You used your observational skills and judgment to reach an important conclusion after four years of the Trump presidency. That when facts change, your opinion may change. That’s what normal people do.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1524 on: November 01, 2020, 03:51:13 pm »
Exactly. You used your observational skills and judgment to reach an important conclusion after four years of the Trump presidency. That when facts change, your opinion may change. That’s what normal people do.

And sadly we have a few straglers who do not see the urgency of what a Biden presidency entails. 

You know me, I haven't been his biggest fan here.  But I sure know what a Biden presidency will do with my 401K, my firearms, and my personal freedoms.