Author Topic: 19 killed in clash between drug gangs in northern Mexico  (Read 446 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
19 killed in clash between drug gangs in northern Mexico
« on: April 05, 2020, 02:11:23 am »
19 killed in clash between drug gangs in northern Mexico
Daniel Borunda, El Paso Times Published 6:05 p.m. MT April 4, 2020

MEXICO CITY (AP) — A big shootout between rival drug gangs killed 19 people in the northern Mexico border state of Chihuahua, state prosecutors' office said Saturday.

A total of 18 corpses, two grenades, vehicles and guns were found at the scene of the clash in the hamlet of Chuchuichupa the township of Madera.

Chihuahua state police are shown in a file photo.

See article at:  https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/crime/2020/04/04/19-killed-clash-between-mexican-drug-cartel-gangs-chihuahua-state/2949523001/

The Guardian said grenades found too:  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/05/major-drug-gang-shootout-leaves-19-dead-in-northern-mexico

This battle and quite a battle it was is not all that far from the Border, I'd guess 75-100 miles from a map I saw. So, not at the border but not too far away.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: 19 killed in clash between drug gangs in northern Mexico
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 02:25:32 am »
It must be a slow news day. Doesn't this happen all the time?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 02:34:17 am »
The Guardian said grenades found too:  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/05/major-drug-gang-shootout-leaves-19-dead-in-northern-mexico

This battle and quite a battle it was is not all that far from the Border, I'd guess 75-100 miles from a map I saw. So, not at the border but not too far away.
Did they have Hillary's fingerprints on them? Eric Holder's?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 03:47:33 am »
It must be a slow news day. Doesn't this happen all the time?

It does.  Shootouts, dismemberments, beheadings.  Political assassinations...………..
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.