Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159323 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2225 on: May 17, 2020, 04:21:06 pm »
Expect states to roll out a social credit system any day now, with extra credit given for good mask wearing. Another contribution to American society courtesy of the Chicoms.

What I don't like about this new trend is it trivializes genuine concern about "public health."  You either agree with conventional wisdom, or you are a bad person.  And you now what they say about conventional wisdom....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2226 on: May 17, 2020, 04:23:19 pm »
IMHO city v. rural is kind of a moot point.  I'm in Colorado Springs (pop. 600k) and I've seen store shelves here completely bare of TP and sanitary wipes and hand sanitizer.  It's gotten a little better in the last three weeks or so...but the shelves are still sparsely stocked. 

And now even on base they are beginning to limit people to two items of meat per trip to the store.

It's freaking ridiculous.
I don't know?
May be a difference in mentality. Since no one, or very few are hording here, everyone is sure they can always get what they need when they need. Ergo, no shortages.

That's only a guess. As I said before, it may be a State restrictions thing? No problem here at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2227 on: May 17, 2020, 04:23:44 pm »
The wearing of masks doesn't have much to do with stopping the virus, it's become a way of figuring out who's with the program.  "He's wearing a mask, so he's a 'right' thinker."  A new way of dividing people into camps, the "mask wearers" and the "bad people."

That's nonsense.

There are lots of people who can't wear mask because of extenuating circumstances, health and otherwise.

You pay far too much attention to the media and not to the average American.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2228 on: May 17, 2020, 04:24:21 pm »
What I don't like about this new trend is it trivializes genuine concern about "public health."  You either agree with conventional wisdom, or you are a bad person.  And you now what they say about conventional wisdom....
The anti-intellectuals rule. It’s been a long time coming.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2229 on: May 17, 2020, 04:26:33 pm »
That's nonsense.

There are lots of people who can't wear mask because of extenuating circumstances, health and otherwise.

You pay far too much attention to the media and not to the average American.

Can't help that, the media is the window to the world, and they don't care about "average Americans."  I can tell you that if "mask shaming" ever takes hold of our society, the ones you describe who should not wear masks will be the new victims of bias and bigotry.  Do we want that?  Leftists do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2230 on: May 17, 2020, 05:10:27 pm »
Sneetches wearing masks are the best on the beaches.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2231 on: May 17, 2020, 05:32:30 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2232 on: May 17, 2020, 05:40:46 pm »

You have to wonder about all those people who stingily bought 2 tons of toilet paper and paper towels. Was just in a supermarket lately, plenty of TP and paper products. No shortage at all. Good luck trying to sell a truck load of TP now. The stuff is everywhere.

In hindsight, there never was a real shortage except the one created by shortsighted stupid people hording. Now they have to figure out how to eat it.

While they were all fixated on hording paper products, I was buying actual food. I can always figure out a way to wipe my butt, but I cannot make food out of nothing. People got caught up in the emotion of the moment and lost all their common sense. Now they are paying for it.
Now we have a meat shortage.  Just bought groceries... $7 for hamburger meat...ridiculous!!!  Cattle prices are actually low, it's the meat packers that are making a killing.  Dang those Green Bay Packers!  happy77

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2233 on: May 17, 2020, 06:05:56 pm »
Now we have a meat shortage.  Just bought groceries... $7 for hamburger meat...ridiculous!!!  Cattle prices are actually low, it's the meat packers that are making a killing.  Dang those Green Bay Packers!  happy77
Haven't bought meat in many months, and still have plenty now for another 3-4 months. So, I cannot speak to what is going on with the meat. Guess I'll find out in August-September, somewhere around there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2234 on: May 17, 2020, 06:37:53 pm »
Can't help that, the media is the window to the world, and they don't care about "average Americans."  I can tell you that if "mask shaming" ever takes hold of our society, the ones you describe who should not wear masks will be the new victims of bias and bigotry.  Do we want that?  Leftists do.

Doesn’t mean thinking people have to be paranoid.

What you said was sheer paranoia.  **nononono* (As is the irrationality behind much of the anti mask movement).

Some of yous guys here just need to go for a walk in the fresh air.

Reality is far more pleasant than this place gets sometimes with all your conspiracies.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2235 on: May 17, 2020, 07:02:26 pm »

What you said was sheer paranoia.  **nononono* (As is the irrationality behind much of the anti mask movement).

Some of yous guys here just need to go for a walk in the fresh air.

Reality is far more pleasant than this place gets sometimes with all your conspiracies.

Paranoia?   **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2236 on: May 17, 2020, 07:05:57 pm »
LA Fitness to reopen Georgia gyms with new coronavirus safety measures

Scott Trubey - AJC   |   5/17/2020

LA Fitness, which operates about 40 gyms in the Atlanta area, said it will begin reopening its centers in Georgia this week after instituting new hygiene protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.

In a Saturday email to members, the company said it will reopen Georgia locations on Friday with a preview period for clients to see new health and safety changes. The email said clients would not be billed during the preview period, which lasts through May 31.  .  .  .

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/fitness-reopen-georgia-gyms-with-new-coronavirus-safety-measures/4pAbls9UJac2fDiJOo8miK/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2237 on: May 17, 2020, 07:07:14 pm »

Paranoid? I been walking around in the fresh air all the way along.  :shrug: :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2238 on: May 17, 2020, 07:11:35 pm »
Paranoid? I been walking around in the fresh air all the way along.  :shrug: :whistle:

Don't look now, but we're being dismissed as "conspiracy theorists."
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2239 on: May 17, 2020, 07:17:43 pm »
Don't look now, but we're being dismissed as "conspiracy theorists."

I know. Somehow reality has become a conspiracy.... Go figger.  :whistle:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2240 on: May 17, 2020, 07:59:30 pm »
The wearing of masks doesn't have much to do with stopping the virus, it's become a way of figuring out who's with the program.  "He's wearing a mask, so he's a 'right' thinker."  A new way of dividing people into camps, the "mask wearers" and the "bad people."

Yes. Paranoia.

This is nonsense.

You’re smarter that this, Cyber.  Every one I know who’s wearing a mask is doing so to protect others, and based on medical knowledge. (And that’s a heck of a lot of people).

The idea that it’s some kind of conspiracy to separate the sheep from the goats is pure nonsense.

You seriously need to get away for a while.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2241 on: May 17, 2020, 08:00:39 pm »
I know. Somehow reality has become a conspiracy.... Go figger.  :whistle:

Or conspiracy has become some people’s “reality.”

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2242 on: May 17, 2020, 08:06:49 pm »
Or conspiracy has become some people’s “reality.”

Nope.

Offline musiclady

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2244 on: May 17, 2020, 08:09:23 pm »
Yes. Paranoia.

This is nonsense.

You’re smarter that this, Cyber.  Every one I know who’s wearing a mask is doing so to protect others, and based on medical knowledge. (And that’s a heck of a lot of people).

And then there are those of us who don't have masks because some a-hole ahead of us in line bought out the whole store.  So we simply avoid people in general and refrain from getting near anyone's face.  We call it 'anti-social distancing'.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2245 on: May 17, 2020, 08:09:25 pm »
Yep.

Nope. Shutting down a country? You've got to be kidding me.

Online corbe

« Reply #2246 on: May 17, 2020, 08:09:47 pm »
   I was confronted with this $hit Friday. I went to the Dr's office for my bi-annual checkup and they required a call from the parking lot to confirm your appearance for your previously scheduled appointment AND a Face mask to go in!  I still remember how easy it use to be.
   I drove away as far and quick as I could in my new car and fortunately I quickly settled down and promptly turned around from 3/4 of the way to the Pedernales River where my ol Lady is staying at (she's got a $1200 Coronavirus check she's itching to cash).

And if your wondering what this has to do with Covid-19, I'm wondering if I should pressure wash my Metal Roof to further protect me from 'The Virus'?    :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idiot

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2248 on: May 17, 2020, 08:10:03 pm »
Yes. Paranoia.

This is nonsense.

The idea that it’s some kind of conspiracy to separate the sheep from the goats is pure nonsense.

You seriously need to get away for a while.

How about...you do what you wanna do in regards to a mask...let others like @Cyber Liberty do as they see fit and quit trying to shame people into bending to your will with ridicule and panic?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2249 on: May 17, 2020, 08:10:53 pm »

The idea that it’s some kind of conspiracy to separate the sheep from the goats is pure nonsense. You seriously need to get away for a while.

For you @Cyber Liberty   :laugh:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1