Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159325 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2050 on: May 08, 2020, 12:23:00 pm »
When you have it long enough, you turn into a dog faced pony soldier.
C'mon, man! I challenge you to a contest of push-ups! C'mon, fat! God love ya, stand up, Chuck!

You're right - too much of Biden does rot one's brain.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2051 on: May 08, 2020, 01:26:53 pm »
Pittsburgh hospital emergency head declares: 'We can safely reopen'
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,401111.0.html
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2052 on: May 08, 2020, 02:00:49 pm »
Ohio Reopening Schedule

Here is the full reopening schedule, including past deadlines:

Friday, May 1: Hospital, medical, dental and veterinary services that don’t require an overnight hospital stay.

Saturday, May 2: Retail businesses that have been closed can open for curbside pickup, delivery and appointment-only shopping limited to 10 customers at a time.

Monday, May 4: Construction, distribution, manufacturing, offices.

Tuesday, May 12: Consumer, retail and service businesses.

Friday, May 15: Salons, barbershops, outside restaurants and patios can open

Thursday, May 21: Restaurant dine-in locations can open

Some things still closed, but I think Lt. Gov. Hustad said nearly 90% of Ohio's economy will be open in 2 weeks.

Moving out of the woods.  Good news!

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2053 on: May 08, 2020, 02:09:08 pm »
Report from UPMC, one of largest healthcare providers in Pennsylvania:Inside UPMC

UPDATE: Looks like UPMC has closed down the page since I accessed it a couple hours ago. I wonder why.

You know, I think I still have the button my buddy slipped into my hand at our graduation ceremony from medical school. In large letters it said “trust me, I’m a doctor.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2054 on: May 08, 2020, 02:12:33 pm »
If you extrapolate the Hopkins graph  of new U.S. cases, this thing should wind down to near zero by sometmes in  September.  There is a defitinite slow but downward trend since the first week of April.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2055 on: May 08, 2020, 04:24:12 pm »
Instead of attending a funeral today I watched it live streamed.  We are in very strange times.....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2056 on: May 08, 2020, 04:28:14 pm »
If you extrapolate the Hopkins graph  of new U.S. cases, this thing should wind down to near zero by sometmes in  September.  There is a defitinite slow but downward trend since the first week of April.

@catfish1957

No way in HELL are the Dims going to allow a "good disease" like that die out shortly before the elections. If they have to,they will be injecting people with it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2057 on: May 08, 2020, 04:29:29 pm »
@catfish1957

No way in HELL are the Dims going to allow a "good disease" like that die out shortly before the elections. If they have to,they will be injecting people with it.

@sneakypete

AKA:  "Vaccinate."  LOL!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2058 on: May 08, 2020, 04:36:56 pm »
@catfish1957

@sneakypete

They will arrest us all first, for not proving we've been vaccinated, or have anti-bodies.
We have to carry our papers.......

We can't vote, if we are all in jail or have criminal records.

Not unless we are illegal aliens...............

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2059 on: May 08, 2020, 07:32:34 pm »
"The fools!  Don't they know this how we got Godzilla??"  (Me, right after the Japanese Earthquake and they released all that water into the ocean.)
:beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2060 on: May 08, 2020, 08:03:10 pm »
@sneakypete

AKA:  "Vaccinate."  LOL!
See:Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted
List of authors.
•   Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.,
•   H. Clifford Lane, M.D.,
•   and Robert R. Redfield, M.D.
March 26, 2020

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

"If one as-sumes that the number of asymptomatic or mini-mally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatal-ity rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests  that  the  overall  clinical  consequences  of  Covid-19  may  ultimately  be  more  akin  to  those of a severe seasonal inf luenza (which has a  case  fatality  rate  of  approximately  0.1%)  or  a  pandemic  inf luenza  (similar  to  those  in  1957  and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2061 on: May 08, 2020, 08:41:51 pm »
@catfish1957

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2062 on: May 08, 2020, 09:25:05 pm »

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2063 on: May 08, 2020, 09:35:26 pm »

Surgical Nurses and surgeons are a class of healthcare workers nobody gives a crap about.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2064 on: May 08, 2020, 10:24:07 pm »
Some numbers from the last few days in CT:

Date Total      Daily    Deaths    Daily
         Cases      Inc.       (total)      Inc
5/2   29,287   523      2,436        97
5/3   29,973   686      2,495        59
5/4   30,173   200      2,556        61
5/5   30,621   448      2,633        77
5/6   30,995   374      2,718        85
5/7   31,784    789      2,797        79
5/8   32,411    627      2,874        77

No slowdown here -- it looks to be picking up a bit the last couple of days...

Online libertybele

« Reply #2065 on: May 08, 2020, 10:31:52 pm »
@sneakypete

They will arrest us all first, for not proving we've been vaccinated, or have anti-bodies.
We have to carry our papers.......

We can't vote, if we are all in jail or have criminal records.

Not unless we are illegal aliens...............

Definite possibility.  We can either allow it to happen or RESIST. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2066 on: May 08, 2020, 11:26:31 pm »
Surgical Nurses and surgeons are a class of healthcare workers nobody gives a crap about.

Except for the people that need their skill set right now and are being denied access to them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2067 on: May 08, 2020, 11:37:24 pm »
Except for the people that need their skill set right now and are being denied access to them.

Damned straight.  I have no way to express my gratitude that I don't need my hip replacements right about now.  It hurt SO BADLY!  It makes my cry to think people in my condition back then cannot have that hip replacement surgery today.  I'd have had to get a wheelchair, because a mere walker could not have kept me mobile.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2068 on: May 09, 2020, 02:41:27 am »
05-09-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  5.608 ↑  2.410 ↓
United States  2.844 ↑  5.911 ↓
China 16.834 ↑  1.063 -

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 622,820
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 24.1 %  ↓
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 32.0 %  ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2069 on: May 09, 2020, 02:45:13 am »
Ohio Reopening Schedule

Here is the full reopening schedule, including past deadlines:  .  .  .

Here's my re-opening schedule:

Week 1 - Unemployment benefits cut 10%

Week 2 - Unemployment benefits cut another 10%

Week 3 - Unemployment benefits cut another 10%

Week 4 - Unemployment benefits cut another 10%

And so on.

Week 10 - You better be working.  No more free ride.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2070 on: May 09, 2020, 02:52:15 am »

You have really nailed it. There is a major chunk of routine and non-COVID health care that is suffering because of either (1) the lockdown or (2) people avoiding elective surgeries because they are afraid of catching the virus.

This damn thing has created a medical circular firing squad. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2071 on: May 09, 2020, 03:49:48 am »

FACTS. Our hospital system laid off 600... That they had 600 to lay off is another whole can of worms.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2072 on: May 09, 2020, 04:00:53 am »
FACTS. Our hospital system laid off 600... That they had 600 to lay off is another whole can of worms.

I haven't of heard of any layoffs around here lately, but usually hospitals and clinics are understaffed and they offer sign on bonuses to attract medical personnel to the area.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2073 on: May 09, 2020, 04:11:15 am »
I haven't of heard of any layoffs around here lately, but usually hospitals and clinics are understaffed and they offer sign on bonuses to attract medical personnel to the area.

We are a bit of a health mecca. Largely because of the pristine beauty... Rich old folks summer here.

But being able to lay off 600 pretty well puts the health system as the biggest employer around I think...
That used to be mills, roads, or logging. No more.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2074 on: May 09, 2020, 12:40:25 pm »
We are a bit of a health mecca. Largely because of the pristine beauty... Rich old folks summer here.

But being able to lay off 600 pretty well puts the health system as the biggest employer around I think...
That used to be mills, roads, or logging. No more.
There was a time the largest employer in my state was a steel mill, formerly employing 13,000; now around 600.
Now it's 1) Walmart and 2) various hospitals.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org