Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159322 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #1175 on: April 16, 2020, 05:48:13 pm »
Same here in Il...my military ID is about to expire and I can't get it renewed  9999hair out0000 it affects my health coverage which technically I won't have until my ID card is renewed...they told me not to worry..yeah right!

Don't sweat it.  You can still go out and buy lottery tickets.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1176 on: April 16, 2020, 05:48:28 pm »
New York still on lockdown through... May 15. Yep.

What's another month??!  9999hair out0000

No, I'm not OK.

Understandably so.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1177 on: April 16, 2020, 05:49:57 pm »
Same here in Il...my military ID is about to expire and I can't get it renewed  9999hair out0000 it affects my health coverage which technically I won't have until my ID card is renewed...they told me not to worry..yeah right!

They're not delaying the expiration dates or coming up with a different way to renew??

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1178 on: April 16, 2020, 05:51:46 pm »
He took a lot of ridicule before he lost his cool, IMO.  It wasn't just disagreement.  It was mockery of him as a person.  Maybe the people who couldn't tolerate what he was posting should just put him on Ignore, or stay off the COVID-19 information threads.....

The Ignore feature is one of the best things about this forum, at least for me.  Not only does it save me from seeing the snarky, nasty things a person or two says about me, but it also saves THEM from my razor sharp wit and intellectual superiority in response to their insults.  happy77

Other folks I put there temporarily when a subject (like a global pandemic) makes them temporarily lose their minds.  They'll be back off when they settle down, but for now, it keeps me from having to see the bullying insecurity that certain subjects (like global pandemics) reveal.
We all need to step away for a while at some point.  I look at it like...I visited my brother and sister in law in Hungary many, many years ago.  We were cooped up together in a dorm room for 3 weeks, as we traveled the country seeing sights etc.  They taught in a local university there.  About week 2 I was about to kill both of them...lol.  Sometimes there is too much togetherness....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1179 on: April 16, 2020, 05:55:12 pm »
They're not delaying the expiration dates or coming up with a different way to renew??

No...I asked them to do that...this is the military, everything by the books...

They told me if I need care and billed they will call the provider and inform them to re-bill......see where this is going..I will spend weeks getting the bills paid by TRICARE  9999hair out0000

I just can't get sick..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1180 on: April 16, 2020, 06:01:44 pm »
We all need to step away for a while at some point.  I look at it like...I visited my brother and sister in law in Hungary many, many years ago.  We were cooped up together in a dorm room for 3 weeks, as we traveled the country seeing sights etc.  They taught in a local university there.  About week 2 I was about to kill both of them...lol.  Sometimes there is too much togetherness....

Indeed!  Step away and come back a nicer person!  happy77

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1181 on: April 16, 2020, 06:03:21 pm »
No...I asked them to do that...this is the military, everything by the books...

They told me if I need care and billed they will call the provider and inform them to re-bill......see where this is going..I will spend weeks getting the bills paid by TRICARE  9999hair out0000

I just can't get sick..lol

Well, look at it this way..... if you never go anywhere, you won’t even catch a cold!  happy77

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1182 on: April 16, 2020, 06:03:33 pm »

No, I'm not OK.

**nononono*

I'm sorry to hear that....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1183 on: April 16, 2020, 06:06:59 pm »
Indeed!  Step away and come back a nicer person!  happy77
You first! happy77

Offline musiclady

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1185 on: April 16, 2020, 06:14:34 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

Tom is no longer a Cat Mod...and is on a TO

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1186 on: April 16, 2020, 06:17:47 pm »
Ohio businesses will begin coming back with safety guidelines on MAY 1!!!

Yesss!!!

Online libertybele

« Reply #1187 on: April 16, 2020, 06:21:21 pm »

No, I'm not OK.

I don't want to hear that ... you ARE OK!!! You may not be ok with the lock down (none of us are) but you WILL get through this with the rest of us in here.  Keep posting and keep venting...

P.S.  Don't forget to stop by the member's lounge .... it's a break from the ordinary in here ...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 06:24:29 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1188 on: April 16, 2020, 06:22:22 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

Definitely glad to hear that decision.   888high58888

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1189 on: April 16, 2020, 06:23:33 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1191 on: April 16, 2020, 06:31:03 pm »
Gov. Evers to extend Wisconsin's Safer at Home Order

NBC 26 Staff   |   Posted at 12:56 PM, Apr 16, 2020   |   Updated 2:03 PM, Apr 16, 2020

MADISON (NBC 26) -- Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers' "Safer at Home" order will be extended to May 26, according to a statement from the governor's office.

In a statement issued Thursday, the governor's office said Gov. Tony Evers directed Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) Secretary-designee Andrea Palm to extend the Safer at Home order from April 24, 2020 to 8 a.m. Tuesday, May 26, 2020, or until a superseding order is issued.

https://www.nbc26.com/news/coronavirus/gov-evers-to-extend-wisconsins-safer-at-home-order

May 26.  That's almost six weeks from now.  Looks like Dem governors are beginning to line up to drag this out.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1192 on: April 16, 2020, 06:35:01 pm »
Out of 8414 cases of Covid 19 in Ohio 1729 are healthcare workers.

Just to reiterate, one of the main reasons for us to restrict OUR activity is to protect THEIR LIVES!

It is not out of fear, but out of love that we do what we are doing.

If we didn’t these numbers would be far worse!

Keep it up for them.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1193 on: April 16, 2020, 06:56:31 pm »
I have to ask you, @musiclady  - what is going on with DeWine's sign language interpreter? What a performance.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1194 on: April 16, 2020, 06:57:18 pm »
Governor Gretchen Whitmer: Michigan Protesters ‘Endangering People’s Lives’

KYLE OLSEN   |   15 APRIL 2020

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer lashed out at the freedom protesters who surrounded the capitol on Wednesday, telling reporters they were “endangering people’s lives.”

Breitbart News reported live from the scene, which featured hundreds of people on the capitol lawn and thousands more in their cars, honking horns, blasting patriotic music, and waving American flags.

Whitmer, whom Joe Biden has said is on his short list for the vice presidential nomination, denounced the protesters, who were calling on her to rescind the onerous restrictions she had placed on the state’s citizens and let them go back to work.

“We know that this demonstration is going to come at a cost to people’s health,” Whitmer told reporters.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/15/governor-gretchen-whitmer-michigan-protesters-endangering-peoples-lives/

Whitler doubles down on fascism.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1195 on: April 16, 2020, 06:58:25 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

Everyone is yelling at each other now and on the end of their rope with others. I’m hearing neighbors yelling and it’s sad. I hope Tom can come back, he was a good mod. We’re all human right now and it’s hard.

“We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.”
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1196 on: April 16, 2020, 06:59:40 pm »
I have to ask you, @musiclady  - what is going on with DeWine's sign language interpreter? What a performance.  :laugh:

I was watching the sign interpreter during a NY news conference the other day.  After the oral speaker stepped away from the podium, another stepped forward to deliver the same message in Spanish.  But the sign interpreter just stood there and did nothing.  Clearly, this interpreter did not know how to sign in Spanish.  New York should have had a Spanish sign interpreter to fill in.  It's not fair.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1197 on: April 16, 2020, 07:01:57 pm »
Governor Gretchen Whitmer: Michigan Protesters ‘Endangering People’s Lives’

KYLE OLSEN   |   15 APRIL 2020

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer lashed out at the freedom protesters who surrounded the capitol on Wednesday, telling reporters they were “endangering people’s lives.”

Breitbart News reported live from the scene, which featured hundreds of people on the capitol lawn and thousands more in their cars, honking horns, blasting patriotic music, and waving American flags.

Whitmer, whom Joe Biden has said is on his short list for the vice presidential nomination, denounced the protesters, who were calling on her to rescind the onerous restrictions she had placed on the state’s citizens and let them go back to work.

“We know that this demonstration is going to come at a cost to people’s health,” Whitmer told reporters.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/15/governor-gretchen-whitmer-michigan-protesters-endangering-peoples-lives/

Whitler doubles down on fascism.

While the people on the lawn of the Capitol may have not been practicing "social distancing," the 10's of thousands of people in cars certainly were not, they were in cars.  Michigan State Police said there were 10,000 cars and trucks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1198 on: April 16, 2020, 07:03:35 pm »
I was watching the sign interpreter during a NY news conference the other day.  After the oral speaker stepped away from the podium, another stepped forward to deliver the same message in Spanish.  But the sign interpreter just stood there and did nothing.  Clearly, this interpreter did not know how to sign in Spanish.  New York should have had a Spanish sign interpreter to fill in.  It's not fair.

LOL!  Remember the Sign Language translator for O'Bastard in South Africa?   :rolling:
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1199 on: April 16, 2020, 07:03:46 pm »
While the people on the lawn of the Capitol may have not been practicing "social distancing," the 10's of thousands of people in cars certainly were not, they were in cars.  Michigan State Police said there were 10,000 cars and trucks.

WHitler went on to say this:

She went on to blame the protesters for further restrictions she may impose in the future.

“So the sad irony here is that the protest is that they don’t like being in this stay home order,” she said, “and they may have just created the need to lengthen it.”

Unbelievable.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-