Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158909 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3450 on: September 26, 2020, 08:30:40 pm »
HUGE! CDC and Fauci’s NIAID Add Non-Pneumonia Deaths to US COVID-19 Totals Unlike Other Countries! — If These Deaths are Removed US Has 86,000 COVID-19 Deaths
By Jim Hoft
Published September 26, 2020 at 12:34pm
For months doctors and investigative journalists have wondered why state coronavirus death counts include motorcycle accidents, homicides, birth defects, gunshot wounds and thousands of intentional injuries and poisonings to the US Coronavirus death totals.

It’s almost as if the medical elites are doing all they can to pad the coronavirus death counts.

In Singapore the medical experts follow the World Health Organization guidelines and DO NOT INCLUDE non-pneumonia coronavirus fatalities in their death counts.

If the US followed the same system as much of the world the total number of coronavirus deaths in the US would be 86,000 or something you’d see in a bad flu season.

In 2017-2018 the US had an intense flu season. 61,000 Americans died. ...
Gateway Pundit  citing Deccan Herald, which reported the story.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3451 on: September 26, 2020, 10:34:46 pm »
@mountaineer

What???  (If this story holds up....)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3452 on: September 26, 2020, 10:36:16 pm »
Seems to indicate Fauci doesn't even follow WHO guidelines.  :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3453 on: September 26, 2020, 10:43:24 pm »
@mountaineer

@Cyber Liberty

It's not a story unless it is reported on the network TeeBee news,and they ain't going to report it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3454 on: September 26, 2020, 10:49:21 pm »
This is from Sept. 1:
...  There were more than 161,300 death certificates that listed Covid-19 among the possible causes of death as of Aug. 22, according to NCHS. About 6% of the certificates that mention Covid-19 list it as the sole cause on the death certificate. The remaining 94% included other causes alongside Covid-19.

The CDC, however, considers the underlying cause of death as "the condition that began the chain of events that ultimately led to the person's death," and in 92% of all deaths that mention Covid-19, the virus was listed as the underlying cause of death, Bob Anderson, lead mortality statistician at NCHS, said in a statement.

"These data are consistent with CDC guidance that those with underlying medical conditions are at greater risk for severe illness and death from Covid-19," Anderson said.    ...
link

In other words, they'll call it a covid death if they want to. So there,  :tongue2:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3455 on: September 26, 2020, 10:51:23 pm »
This is from Sept. 1:link

In other words, they'll call it a covid death if they want to. So there,  :tongue2:

Yah...close one there!  Did a flyby....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3456 on: September 26, 2020, 11:52:59 pm »
On a personal note my own health has been failing.

My md told me they found 4 cases of corona at Bonneville HS. Two cases of Modelo. Some Budweiser and CoorsLight.

My blood pressure was a little high for a space. My little monitor goes to top end 260. It wouldn't register. Just have an error code.

I think sars 2 is a fatal disease. So does my doc.

But people are dying of of the same ole every day before they have a chance to die of covid.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3457 on: September 27, 2020, 01:20:26 am »
My md told me they found 4 cases of corona at Bonneville HS. Two cases of Modelo. Some Budweiser and CoorsLight.

:beer:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3458 on: September 27, 2020, 03:44:13 am »
09-26-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   25.140 ↑    1.297 ↑
United States   21.496 ↑    1.617 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, IL, & WI.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -68.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,947,088.

Five thousand additional cases suddenly appeared on total from two days ago.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3459 on: September 27, 2020, 03:48:38 am »
09-27-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   25.237 ↑    1.297 -
United States   21.628 ↑    1.611 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, WI, FL, IL, & TX.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -49.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,943,316.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3460 on: September 27, 2020, 03:53:55 am »
In the little Texas town of 2,000 around which we do most of our drilling, the virus is spreading like wildfire.  The High School just canceled all athletic events for the next few weeks.  No one hardly wore a mask (tough cowboys you know).  I don't think anyone has died yet, but it's certainly taking a toll.

Chattahoochee County, Georgia (south of Columbus) has the highest infection rate in the State.  A whopping 15.2% of all county residents have tested positive for the virus.  Yet the county has reported only one Covid death.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3461 on: September 27, 2020, 07:56:44 pm »
CDC specialized test shows Oregon's youngest suspected coronavirus victim didn't have the disease
by Emma Colton, Social Media Manager
 | September 24, 2020 04:04 PM

The youngest suspected coronavirus victim in Oregon tested negative for the disease, according to specialized testing from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“They did blood tests, and the white blood cell count was elevated, so they just said it looked COVID-like, basically,” the victim’s mother, Kimberly Irvin, said of her son's doctors. “From early on, I felt that the COVID diagnosis was incorrect.”

Matthew Irvin died in July at the age of 26 and was listed as the state’s youngest victim of the virus.

After his death, his death certificate listed him as a COVID-19 victim, and state officials said they did not conduct an autopsy because their medical team was understaffed.  ...

The family hired a private pathologist to conduct an autopsy and were advised to send lung tissue samples to the CDC for specialized testing.

The test results came back negative for the coronavirus, leaving the family questioning the state’s methods of tracking the virus.  ...
Washington Examiner

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3462 on: September 28, 2020, 11:40:43 pm »
09-28-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   25.363 ↑    1.296 ↓
United States   21.773 ↑    1.606 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, WI, TN, FL, & IL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -38.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,941,161.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3463 on: September 30, 2020, 07:38:21 pm »
09-29-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   25.492 ↑    1.293 ↓
United States   21.971 ↑    1.597 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, WI, IL, & KS.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -28.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,932,256.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3464 on: September 30, 2020, 07:42:28 pm »
09-30-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   25.662 ↑    1.291 ↓
United States   22.054 ↑    1.593 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, FL, CA, WI, & MO.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +3.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,928,679.

US Recoveries-to-Deaths ration surpasses 22.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3465 on: October 01, 2020, 08:59:07 pm »
10-01-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   25.743 ↑    1.290 ↓
United States   22.196 ↑    1.585 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, WI, IL, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -15.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,916,855.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3466 on: October 03, 2020, 02:02:19 am »
10-02-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   25.739 ↓    1.291 ↑
United States   22.273 ↑    1.583 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, WI, FL, & NC.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -29.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,925,315.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3467 on: October 03, 2020, 02:06:42 am »
10-03-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   25.815 ↑    1.293 ↑
United States   22.371 ↑    1.580 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, WI, FL, & IL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -27.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,934,522.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3468 on: October 04, 2020, 04:57:35 pm »
Lies, Damned Lies and Health Statistics – the Deadly Danger of False Positives

I never expected to be writing something like this. I am an ordinary person, recently semi-retired from a career in the pharmaceutical industry and biotech, where I spent over 30 years trying to solve problems of disease understanding and seek new treatments for allergic and inflammatory disorders of lung and skin. I’ve always been interested in problem solving, so when anything biological comes along, my attention is drawn to it. Come 2020, came SARS-CoV-2. I’ve written about the pandemic as objectively as I could. The scientific method never leaves a person who trained and worked as a professional scientist. Please do read that piece. My co-authors & I will submit it to the normal rigours of peer review, but that process is slow and many pieces of new science this year have come to attention through pre-print servers and other less conventional outlets.

While paying close attention to data, we all initially focused on the sad matter of deaths. I found it remarkable that, in discussing the COVID-19 related deaths, most people I spoke to had no idea of large numbers. Asked approximately how many people a year die in the UK in the ordinary course of events, each a personal tragedy, They usually didn’t know. I had to inform them it is around 620,000, sometimes less if we had a mild winter, sometimes quite a bit higher if we had a severe ’flu season. I mention this number because we know that around 42,000 people have died with or of COVID-19. While it’s a huge number of people, its ‘only’ 0.06% of the UK population. Its not a coincidence that this is almost the same proportion who have died with or of COVID-19 in each of the heavily infected European countries – for example, Sweden. The annual all-causes mortality of 620,000 amounts to 1,700 per day, lower in summer and higher in winter. That has always been the lot of humans in the temperate zones. So for context, 42,000 is about ~24 days worth of normal mortality. Please know I am not minimising it, just trying to get some perspective on it. Deaths of this magnitude are not uncommon, and can occur in the more severe flu seasons. Flu vaccines help a little, but on only three occasions in the last decade did vaccination reach 50% effectiveness. They’re good, but they’ve never been magic bullets for respiratory viruses. Instead, we have learned to live with such viruses, ranging from numerous common colds all the way to pneumonias which can kill. Medicines and human caring do their best.

So, to this article. Its about the testing we do with something called PCR, an amplification technique, better known to biologists as a research tool used in our labs, when trying to unpick mechanisms of disease. I was frankly astonished to realise they’re sometimes used in population screening for diseases – astonished because it is a very exacting technique, prone to invisible errors and it’s quite a tall order to get reliable information out of it, especially because of the prodigious amounts of amplification involved in attempting to pick up a strand of viral genetic code. The test cannot distinguish between a living virus and a short strand of RNA from a virus which broke into pieces weeks or months ago...

Excerpt:  Rest at above link.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3469 on: October 05, 2020, 03:31:21 am »
10-04-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   26.243 ↑    1.278 ↓
United States   22.487 ↑    1.578 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, MO, WI, FL, & IL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -36.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,934,560.

Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ration surpasses 26.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3470 on: October 05, 2020, 03:35:29 am »
10-05-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   26.371 ↑    1.276 ↓
United States   22.595 ↑    1.575 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, WI, & TN.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -25.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,941,119.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3472 on: October 05, 2020, 01:27:12 pm »
Are Face Masks Effective? The Evidence.
Updated: September 28, 2020; Published: July 30, 2020
An overview of the current evidence regarding the effectiveness of face masks.
1. Studies on the effectiveness of face masks

So far, most studies found little to no evidence for the effectiveness of cloth face masks in the general population, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control.

A May 2020 meta-study on pandemic influenza published by the US CDC found that face masks had no effect, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control. (Source)
    A July 2020 review by the Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medince found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of cloth masks against virus infection or transmission. (Source)
    A Covid-19 cross-country study by the University of East Anglia found that a mask requirement was of no benefit and could even increase the risk of infection. (Source)
    An April 2020 review by two US professors in respiratory and infectious disease from the University of Illinois concluded that face masks have no effect in everyday life, neither as self-protection nor to protect third parties (so-called source control). (Source)
    An article in the New England Journal of Medicine from May 2020 came to the conclusion that cloth face masks offer little to no protection in everyday life. (Source)
    An April 2020 Cochrane review (preprint) found that face masks didn’t reduce influenza-like illness (ILI) cases, neither in the general population nor in health care workers. (Source)
    An April 2020 review by the Norwich School of Medicine (preprint) found that “the evidence is not sufficiently strong to support widespread use of facemasks”, but supports the use of masks by “particularly vulnerable individuals when in transient higher risk situations.” (Source)
    A July 2020 study by Japanese researchers found that cloth masks “offer zero protection against coronavirus” due to their large pore size and generally poor fit. (Source)
    A 2015 study in the British Medical Journal BMJ Open found that cloth masks were penetrated by 97% of particles and may increase infection risk by retaining moisture or repeated use. (Source)
    An August 2020 review by a German professor in virology, epidemiology and hygiene found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of cloth face masks and the improper daily use of masks by the public may in fact lead to numerous additional infections. (Source)
Much more at Swiss Policy Research

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3473 on: October 05, 2020, 01:29:48 pm »
@Bigun

Thank you for posting that.

@sneakypete

You're welcome!

I've been trying to tell folks that for months!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3474 on: October 05, 2020, 01:50:28 pm »
@sneakypete

You're welcome!

I've been trying to tell folks that for months!

I saw earlier articles explaining what the "90% false positive" means, this explained it better, in down-to-Earth language.
I will NOT comply.