Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158910 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3400 on: September 09, 2020, 11:38:28 pm »
Oh, but according to the megaquacks, those antibodies aren't as good as vaccine antibodies and don't last as long, they don't have the Good Housekeeping seal, and what's more, they aren't even 'lemon scented'.

That reminds me...

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3401 on: September 09, 2020, 11:52:10 pm »
That reminds me...

I hate lemon flavored suppositories. They taste awful.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3402 on: September 10, 2020, 12:26:08 am »
Oh, but according to the megaquacks, those antibodies aren't as good as vaccine antibodies and don't last as long, they don't have the Good Housekeeping seal, and what's more, they aren't even 'lemon scented'.

Do they have electrolytes?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3403 on: September 10, 2020, 01:47:40 am »
09-09-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   22.700 ↑    1.325 ↓
United States   19.568 ↑    1.716 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, GA, & IL.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -668.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,964,938.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3404 on: September 10, 2020, 01:50:13 am »
09-10-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   22.851 ↑    1.323 ↓
United States   19.699 ↑    1.703 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, GA, & LA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +145.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,959,014.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3405 on: September 10, 2020, 01:50:13 am »
Do they have electrolytes?
:pondering:  Good question, I'd reckon one or two, but not the full suite!

(Be the first kid on your block to have the full set!)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3406 on: September 10, 2020, 01:56:48 am »
:pondering:  Good question, I'd reckon one or two, but not the full suite!

(Be the first kid on your block to have the full set!)

And here I thought it was electrolytes that started wildfires in Cali?

Don't tell @roamer_1  I said that.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 01:57:45 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3407 on: September 10, 2020, 01:59:56 am »
And here I thought it was electrolytes that started wildfires in Cali?

Don't tell @roamer_1  I said that.

Shhh!  :whistle:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3408 on: September 10, 2020, 02:20:28 am »

Offline Idiot

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3410 on: September 10, 2020, 02:35:36 am »
Truth.....
Yes, but that's what the Dems want. They've been pushing for a popular uprising against their Communist crap in the streets, and tightening the screws from the political side every inch of the way.

No Police? How would that one work out?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3411 on: September 10, 2020, 03:04:07 am »
Yes, but that's what the Dems want. They've been pushing for a popular uprising against their Communist crap in the streets, and tightening the screws from the political side every inch of the way.

@Smokin Joe
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/thumbs-up01b.png

No Police? How would that one work out?

Well,there will always be police,but they will be guarding the homes and other property of the masters that pay their paychecks and pensions,not the homes of thee and me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3412 on: September 10, 2020, 04:11:39 pm »

Astounding. And here I thought human biology was the author of good health and all of life an expression of the natural immunity that exists in nature—not to get all David Attenborough on y’all.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3413 on: September 10, 2020, 04:19:07 pm »
Astounding. And here I thought human biology was the author of good health and all of life an expression of the natural immunity that exists in nature—not to get all David Attenborough on y’all.
Well, I guess everything I learned is wrong, too, according to the people trying to push for mandatory vaccination. I'm not sold on it. Besides, if others get the vaccine and are immune, what threat could little unvaccinated me be to them? They're immune, right?

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3414 on: September 10, 2020, 04:35:59 pm »
Newt Gingrich
@newtgingrich

Shootings in new york city are up 166% over last year so Governor Cuomo wants 4,000 police assigned to checking restaurants for covid enforcement. Is he just deranged or so arrogant no one can talk sense to him?

1:14 PM · Sep 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/1303018759154814976

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3415 on: September 11, 2020, 06:43:12 pm »
09-11-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   22.970 ↑    1.323 -
United States   19.763 ↑    1.698 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, IL, & GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -6.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,970,347.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3416 on: September 12, 2020, 09:38:02 pm »
09-12-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   23.115 ↑    1.323 -
United States   19.846 ↑    1.694 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, IL, & GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +41.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,980,852.

Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 23.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3417 on: September 12, 2020, 09:50:47 pm »
The "new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago" number appears to be so low it's just noise now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3418 on: September 13, 2020, 12:11:32 am »
Pay attention to Europe. France and the UK are seeing a substantial uptick in cases.

Meanwhile, cases here in America continue to trend steadily downward. So, smarmy European elitists, tell me whose plan is working better now?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

« Reply #3419 on: September 13, 2020, 12:17:15 am »
The "new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago" number appears to be so low it's just noise now.

Cases have dropped significantly in my county -- 81 new cases today.

So ... trying to figure out why they've decided to once again prohibit visitors at the hospitals and you can't bring someone with you to a doctors appointment unless they are your designated driver.  Makes.  No.  Sense.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3420 on: September 13, 2020, 12:19:10 am »
Pay attention to Europe. France and the UK are seeing a substantial uptick in cases.

Meanwhile, cases here in America continue to trend steadily downward. So, smarmy European elitists, tell me whose plan is working better now?
Well, if we don't have a drop now, it will be more difficult to produce a panic-inducing spike in November and late October to push (once more, harder) for mail in voting.

Wait for it....

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #3421 on: September 13, 2020, 12:34:20 am »
Well, if we don't have a drop now, it will be more difficult to produce a panic-inducing spike in November and late October to push (once more, harder) for mail in voting.

Wait for it....

Flu season is just around the corner -- so we'll have not one but two plaques of death circling right around election day.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3422 on: September 13, 2020, 01:02:40 am »
@Smokin Joe ,

Red October.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3423 on: September 13, 2020, 01:09:51 am »
@Smokin Joe ,

Red October.
The Reds (traditional reference to communists) are making the most of it...

Funny how they changed the colors on the map about the time the Democrat Party was swearing fealty to Marx and the Che t-shirt came back in vogue.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3424 on: September 13, 2020, 02:36:54 am »
The Reds (traditional reference to communists) are making the most of it...

Funny how they changed the colors on the map about the time the Democrat Party was swearing fealty to Marx and the Che t-shirt came back in vogue.

I intentionally posted the above without connotation.

Hmmm...

There is a vid item that is on my feed about the Red.

I do synchronicity. Not coincidence.

In my world our Guardian Angels have been told to stand down.

Seriously.

There is something with covid and the number. Forced vacs? No.

I won't hijack the thread or start another that violates forum rules concerning religion.

But personally, I am positive by Sangre De Christo.