Author Topic: Heritage Foundation: Coronavirus Is the Chinese Government’s Curse Upon the World  (Read 2982 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's gotta be said too,  China has some pertinent precious metals and mineral interests around the world. This article is from back in 2012:

China's Rare Earth Metals Monopoly Needn't Put An Electronics Stranglehold On America
Larry Bell

China presently produces more than 95% of all rare earth materials that are vital in the creation of a big variety of electronic technologies including lithium car batteries, solar panels, wind turbines, flat-screen television, compact fluorescent light bulbs, petroleum-to-gasoline catalytic cracking, and military defense components such as missile guidance systems. It also dominates abilities to process them. This enables it to attract product manufactures to operate there as a condition of doing business, ration exports to maximize prices, and punish nations that don’t go along with its policy interests through supply embargoes. Beijing reduced rare earth shipments by 9% in 2010 over 2009, and has recently announced plans to reduce exports by another 35%.

More:  https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2012/04/15/chinas-rare-earth-metals-monopoly-neednt-put-an-electronics-stranglehold-on-america/#414a2e1a2d6d

This is a topic in itself as well but obviously, this is no good.

Offline TomSea

This all tells one a lot,  I have heard Retired General Robert Spalding speak on this. Maybe the headline is melodramatic but the video is spot on. November of last year, prophetic:

General Robert Spalding - China Has Started World War 3
Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:49

China is the only country fighting a truly 21st century war. For decades the Chinese Communist Party has been quietly invading the United States while America’s elite slept. World War 3 has already begun. And America might be losing. Retired Air Force Brigadier, General Robert Spalding joins me to talk about his new book Stealth War: How China Took Over While America’s Elite Slept.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

More: https://beforeitsnews.com/china/2019/11/general-robert-spalding-china-has-started-world-war-3-2458260.html

Spalding on Seb's show in the past two weeks, just came out with a book. There's quite a few books out right now on this topic.

Fox News:
OPINION
Andy Puzder: Trump tariffs on China are needed – he knows surrender isn’t a winning negotiating strategy
Published August 3

President Trump was right to announce Thursday that he plans to impose 10 percent tariffs on $300 billion worth of imports from China Sept. 1, on top of the 25 percent tariffs he imposed earlier on $250 billion in products from China.

It should come as no surprise that the president took this action to give the U.S. more leverage against our most powerful adversary. Trump has been warning China he would impose more tariffs as he tried to bend the iron will of the world’s worst trade cheater.

Trump’s warnings would be meaningless if he failed to follow through when China refused to make reasonable compromises to reach a trade deal. The new tariffs were predictable and are both measured and necessary.

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andy-puzder-trump-tariffs-on-china-are-needed-he-knows-surrender-isnt-a-winning-negotiating-strategy

In the video above, I have seen the bearded interviewer before. I don't know his name.

Spalding in early March:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

He's a fellow at the Hudson Institute.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

More at:  https://www.curtmercadante.com/did-the-chinese-government-create-coronavirus/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 05:07:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No one is at fault here is plain nonsense.  The Chicoms did this!

I read here or somewhere when this all kicked off that Israeli intelligence reported that this virus is from the only bio lab in China in Wuhan.  Information from the Israelis usually is spot on.

I say it should appropriately be named the Chicom Virus, which lets the Chinese people know exactly what the western world perceives to be the truth.

23 million cell phone users are no longer using in China.  Anyone believe they have had only a few thousands deaths?  Bullsh*t!!!

It is time to end trade with this rogue nation.  End their entry into the USA for education, etc.  They should be removed from trade organizations, removed from the Security Council in the UN.  Maybe then they will clean up their act on many things.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

No one is at fault here is plain nonsense.  The Chicoms did this!

I read here or somewhere when this all kicked off that Israeli intelligence reported that this virus is from the only bio lab in China in Wuhan.  Information from the Israelis usually is spot on.

I say it should appropriately be named the Chicom Virus, which lets the Chinese people know exactly what the western world perceives to be the truth.

23 million cell phone users are no longer using in China.  Anyone believe they have had only a few thousands deaths?  Bullsh*t!!!

It is time to end trade with this rogue nation.  End their entry into the USA for education, etc.  They should be removed from trade organizations, removed from the Security Council in the UN.  Maybe then they will clean up their act on many things.

You speak only for yourself @jafo2010 .  In fact you sound unhinged to me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

For decades the Chinese Communist Party has been quietly invading the United States while America’s elite slept.

@TomSea

Not true. They were accepting bags of cash in exchange for allowing them in,and refusing to monitor what they were doing or what they were shipping or mailing back to China.

The Bush and Clinton crime families were up to their noses in this. In fact,they were working in a partnership to allow Wal-Mart to start importing Chinese crap.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@TomSea

Not true. They were accepting bags of cash in exchange for allowing them in,and refusing to monitor what they were doing or what they were shipping or mailing back to China.

The Bush and Clinton crime families were up to their noses in this. In fact,they were working in a partnership to allow Wal-Mart to start importing Chinese crap.

Meanwhile, O'Bastard just let it happen through incompetence and shiftlessness.  He was too involved in having his (and Reggie Love's) fingers up his butt.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jafo2010

I would LOVE to see that happen. We all know about Bubba and Boy Jorge being pimped out by the Chinese,but I am betting we would ALL be surprised to see who comes out of the closet to defend them if a total embargo were to take place.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@jafo2010

I would LOVE to see that happen. We all know about Bubba and Boy Jorge being pimped out by the Chinese,but I am betting we would ALL be surprised to see who comes out of the closet to defend them if a total embargo were to take place.

@sneakypete

You keep leaving O'Bastard out of your litany.  Why?  Was he better for the country than "Jorge?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

You keep leaving O'Bastard out of your litany.  Why?  Was he better for the country than "Jorge?"

@Cyber Liberty

Because he was a Johnny Come Lately that just go onboard the corruption train started by the Bush and Clinton crime families.

Obomber has never had an original thought in his entire life.  Well,neither has Boy Jorge,but  Babs Bush and Bubba sure knew how to scheme and plot.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Because he was a Johnny Come Lately that just go onboard the corruption train started by the Bush and Clinton crime families.

Obomber has never had an original thought in his entire life.  Well,neither has Boy Jorge,but  Babs Bush and Bubba sure knew how to scheme and plot.

There was more to O'Bastard than incompetence and laziness.  You are selling his treachery short.  He let ValJar run the show.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There was more to O'Bastard than incompetence and laziness.  You are selling his treachery short.  He let ValJar run the show.

@Cyber Liberty

"LET" is a big word. It's not like he had any options. He was never anything more than a token talking head,parroting the words he was told to repeat.

"Slow Joe" with slightly fewer "Uhhhh's",but just wait until he is Joe's age and see how many keepers he needs then.

Besides,as I said before,it was Bush in the WH and Bubba in the Arkansas governors office and his connection to Wal-Mart that started the Chinese junk invasion that put so many stores and Americans out of work. You can bet your bippy they had accomplices in both branches of the ruling party at that time,but those two were the key people in positions to make it happen.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:24:51 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

"LET" is a big word. It's not like he had any options. He was never anything more than a token talking head,parroting the words he was told to repeat.

"Slow Joe" with slightly fewer "Uhhhh's",but just wait until he is Joe's age and see how many keepers he needs then.

Once, just once I wish you could heap some of that opprobrium you constantly dish on George Bush onto the worst President this country has ever had, as well.

Just once.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Once, just once I wish you could heap some of that opprobrium you constantly dish on George Bush onto the worst President this country has ever had, as well.

Just once.

@Cyber Liberty

Boy Jorge may be a nice man personally,but he was a weak sister mama's boy and possibly the most corrupt president in  US history. He actually started a war to pump up his favorability ratings prior to an election,and American troops are STILL dying because of his colossal bleepups.

I cut him no slack at all because he was alleged to have been a Republican. In fact,the direct opposite is true. If it looks like a Dim,walks like  Dim,starts wars for profit like a Dim,it's a freaking Dim,

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Boy Jorge may be a nice man personally,but he was a weak sister mama's boy and possibly the most corrupt president in  US history. He actually started a war to pump up his favorability ratings prior to an election,and American troops are STILL dying because of his colossal bleepups.

I cut him no slack at all because he was alleged to have been a Republican. In fact,the direct opposite is true. If it looks like a Dim,walks like  Dim,starts wars for profit like a Dim,it's a freaking Dim,

@sneakypete

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree about O'Bastard being a better President than Bush (either one).
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 22222frying pan
@sneakypete

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree about O'Bastard being a better President than Bush (either one).

@Cyber Liberty

What is there to argue about? Both sucked,both were and are corrupt,and both sold out America for personal profits.

I just happen to take it harder when it is somebody on "my team" that stabbed me in the back.

The only thing that surprises me is that they aren't dating each other now that they are out of office. Obomber seems to have a thing for white meat,and Boy Jorge seems to prefer dark meat. It's a match made in DC.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:46:17 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Absalom

---------------------------------
Is labeling China, a nation who cheats, lies and steals, unhinged???
Suggest you get real about China and dispense w/the sanctimony!!!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 06:34:45 pm by Absalom »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Just once.

Good luck with that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Once-Ler...

Unhinged...hmmm, right.  And you are an idiot or blind.  Take your pick.  But then again, this country is full of people just like you, since it appears Joe Biden will be the Democommie nominee.  His story at present is utterly sad.  He is not fit for anything but a rocking chair.  He is one step away from being shoved off to an assisted living home.

The UGLY TRUTH is that this nation has been betrayed by one president after another with this push for globalization.  Globalization requires they destroy the sovereignty of this great nation.  Trump is the fly in the ointment for these folks.  Fact is, they prefer not to wait four more years for Trump to exit.  But they are not going anywhere.  Why?  Because they want the power, and worst case they can wait for it, and there is nothing standing in their way.

The big question now is how does China fit in all that?  Well, rest assured, China has their own ideas of what they want.

Unhinged...amazing.  You take a totalitarian country that may well have eliminated a rather large segment of their population to cover up the scope of the infection in their nation.  We hear they steal $500 billion worth of intellectual property every year.  And we let this happen why?  This simple fact alone is reason enough for me to begin curtailing interaction with China.  That is not unhinged, that is a mindset to protect this nation from what I consider a rogue nation, left to do as they please answering to absolutely no one.  China based on news reports is controlling the tool that runs the WHO. 

And do you have a clue what nation is the primary funder of WHO?  The USA.  So, we as a nation are allowing a critical arm of the UN which is largely funded by the USA to be controlled by China.  That makes sense.  Do you have any idea what China is doing in Africa?  Doubtful.

I guess I am tired of seeing Americans being betrayed by our own leaders for the benefit of China.  Tens of millions of jobs have been allowed to leave this nation largely for China and Mexico, and they have done little.  Along comes Trump, he wants to reverse some of this sh*t, and the Democommies and the stinking media want to destroy the man.

Trump sees hope in a pharmaceutical, and some idiot takes an aquarium cleaner, and the media want to blame Trump.  Ugggh.

This is the third or fourth pandemic from China.  Question...how many more of these Once-Ler does the world need to be subjected to before we get smart?  They steal everything they can get their hands on, they use slave labor(hard to compete with that), and as is true of all totalitarian societies, they do not care one iota for their population.  And we are expected to continue to allow them to gain power over us and the rest of teh world.  WELL I SAY, F*&K THAT NOTION!!!!

Unhinged...fy!!!

Offline TomSea

I thought @jafo2010  wrote a very good post... do, I should have said so earlier.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@jafo2010 .

Good post.

I consider China to be a third world shithole.

This is a bit off topic, but I watched a show last night about a Chinese woman who had increasing pain and other health problems. Poor peasants. Finally went to a hospital. She had 27 sewing needles implanted in her body. One in her brain. They figured it was done when she was a baby by her now dead MIL.

After China instituted their one child policy an estimated 50 million baby girls were murdered.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley