Author Topic: LinkSwarm for March 13, 2020  (Read 322 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
LinkSwarm for March 13, 2020
« on: March 13, 2020, 11:51:09 pm »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog

Happy Friday the 13th! This is the world we’re living in now:

•  President Donald Trump imposes 30 day ban on travel from Europe, based on Coronavrus fears. Doesn’t include the UK.

•  Prescient Trump:

From the outset of Donald Trump’s entry into the world of politics he espoused a series of key tenets around what he called his “America-First” objectives:

1.   The U.S. needed to have control over our borders, and a greater ability to control who was migrating to the United States. A shift toward stopping ‘illegal’ migration.

2.   The U.S. needed to stop the manufacture of goods overseas and return critical manufacturing back to the United States. A return to economic independence.

3.   The U.S. needed to decouple from an over-reliance on Chinese industrial and consumer products. China viewed as a geopolitical and economic risk.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=43750

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: LinkSwarm for March 13, 2020
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 04:13:58 am »
UK has Coronavirus too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 05:17:02 pm »
UK has Coronavirus too.

So does the United States.  Stop all interstate travel!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 06:56:15 pm »
So does the United States.  Stop all interstate travel!

And all the citizens and green card holders are free to travel back and forth so the ban is ineffective.  The only way to make it effective would be to stop all interstate travel.  Then for sure there would be a huge airline bailout.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.