Author Topic: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi: ‘Civilization As We Know It Is At Stake’ In 2020 Election  (Read 850 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi: ‘Civilization As We Know It Is At Stake’ In 2020 Election

William Davis
Reporter
March 09, 2020 2:36 PM ET

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Monday that “civilization as we know it is at stake” during the 2020 presidential election.

Pelosi made the comments during a speech at Northeastern University in Boston.

“My view is that civilization as we know it is at stake,” the speaker said about the upcoming election. “It’s about everything. It’s about America. We ask God to bless America.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/09/nancy-pelosi-civilization-at-stake-trump-2020-race/

***hair on fire ***hair on fire
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

So , is Nan saying this is Captain Trips (Stephen King reference)? Good way to keep everyone calm, Nan.

Edit: Dang! I think she's talking about Trump...not corono. That makes it even crazier.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 08:59:14 pm by berdie »

Offline skeeter

Nanna erroneously equates the rat party's statist dreams with 'civilization'.

In all honesty, Trump's administration will probably prove nothing more than a delay in what's inevitable but hopefully it will be enough of a delay that Nancy Pelosi and her like will not be around to see their dreams come true.

Offline EdinVA

So we are going to lose this?  Ok, fine by me...

Offline PeteS in CA

Does she think she can keep whipping up and escalating this ludicrous hysteria for another 8 months or so?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Does she think she can keep whipping up and escalating this ludicrous hysteria for another 8 months or so?

Thought the same myself.  All the data is gelling now that unless you are elderly, and / or have preexisting condtions, you are pretty much in the clear.

The MSM's inability to broadcast that fact, is just more evidence of Trump-Hate on their behalf.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"In all honesty, Trump's administration will probably prove nothing more than a delay in what's inevitable but hopefully it will be enough of a delay that Nancy Pelosi and her like will not be around to see their dreams come true."

A very astute observation!

I'm going to say something and folks here aren't gonna like it:
As Rudy Giuliani was to New York City, Donald Trump is to America.

That is... Rudy saved New York from the steep decline the city had seen for years and was accelerating under Dinkins. He literally brought about a "New York Renaissance" that endured for a while even under Bloomberg. But then the city began sliding back downwards under Komrade deBlasio. I doubt anyone like Rudy will ever be elected again, able to halt the slide.

So it goes with Mr. Trump. By some small miracle, he toppled o'er-the-hillary and his tenure has given the entire country a similar refreshing Renaissance. With a bit of luck (and I predict he's gonna NEED it), he'll get re-elected to another term. Hopefully the changes and restorations Mr. Trump have made will be enduring enough to last beyond his term.

But even his second term must end. Whether he'll be succeeded by another Republican, can't say. No better than 50-50.

And having said that, IF another Republican is elected after Mr. Trump, that person may become the last Republican president to hold office.

The reason:
Demographics.
Like Dr. McCoy once said to Mr. Spock about a robot on board the Enterprise:
"It's a machine, Spock! You can't argue with a machine!"
And that's what electoral demographics are -- a machine, just numbers.

So... enjoy the American Renaissance while it lasts.
But do so with the full knowledge of what's coming afterwards...

Offline JohnReese

Offline aligncare

Nancy is a loon.

Yep. A common yellow-breasted, California loon.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yep. A common yellow-breasted, California loon.

Sorry, but a visual of a beautiful part of the female anatomy, and that wretched wench are not part of my good morning breakfast. Might as well as thrown a Helen Thomas pic up.  **nononono*
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

So , is Nan saying this is Captain Trips (Stephen King reference)? Good way to keep everyone calm, Nan.

Apparently, people are throwing that around often enough for King to feel the need to address it.

Might as well as thrown a Helen Thomas pic up.  **nononono*
:chairbang:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

I'm going to say something and folks here aren't gonna like it:
As Rudy Giuliani was to New York City, Donald Trump is to America.

Didn't you see the ad and get the memo?

Mayor Bloomberg saved NYC after 9-11.   :silly:

Offline PeteS in CA

Sorry, but a visual of a beautiful part of the female anatomy, and that wretched wench are not part of my good morning breakfast. Might as well as thrown a Helen Thomas pic up.  **nononono*

I can help with that, :smokin: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

Apparently, people are throwing that around often enough for King to feel the need to address it.

Good for him.  In fairness, The Stand references here have been in response to the hysteria, not the disease itself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-