Author Topic: Trump visiting Tennessee after deadly tornadoes  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump visiting Tennessee after deadly tornadoes
« on: March 06, 2020, 05:32:02 pm »
Trump visiting Tennessee after deadly tornadoes

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

President Trump on Friday is visiting parts of Tennessee that were hit by tornadoes earlier this week, leaving dozens dead and many more injured.

Trump, wearing a Keep America Great hat, was greeted by state and local officials after landing in Nashville. He then boarded Marine One. The visit comes a day after Trump declared a major disaster declaration for the state, and ordered federal aid to supplement local recovery efforts in Davidson, Putnam and Wilson Counties.

“Before I begin I want to send my warm wishes to the great people of Tennessee," Trump said at the beginning of his speech at the National Association of Counties Legislative Conference Tuesday. "I'll be going there Friday. Our hearts are full of sorrow for the lives that were lost."

Trump had previously tweeted that he was monitoring developments out of Tennessee and that the federal government is "is with you all of the way during this difficult time."

Trump will be joined on the trip by Gov. Bill Lee, Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., and other top officials.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-visit-tennessee-tornadoes

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34