Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein is transferred to Rikers Island after undergoing a four-hour surgery to have heart  (Read 430 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harvey Weinstein is transferred to Rikers Island after undergoing a four-hour surgery to have heart stent put in

Weinstein has been in Bellevue Hospital since he was convicted of rape on February 24
    He had been suffering heart palpitations and last night had a stent put in
    The surgery took four hours and he is currently on his way to Rikers Island
    The 67-year-old is facing up to 29 years in prison and is due to be sentenced on March 11

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:40 EST, 5 March 2020 | Updated: 15:45 EST, 5 March 2020

Harvey Weinstein underwent surgery last night to have a heart stent put in and has now been transferred to Rikers Island.

The 67-year-old was convicted of third degree rape and criminal sexual assault on February 24 and has been in Bellevue Hospital ever since.

He had been due to go to the North Infirmary Command at Rikers, which is for high profile inmates and inmates with health issues, when he was diverted to the hospital after the guilty verdict. 

Weinstein had complained of high blood pressure and heart palpitations.

A source close to him confirmed to DailyMail.com on Thursday that he underwent a four-hour surgery on Wednesday night to have the stent put in and that he had departed for North Infirmary Command at around 2pm.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8079825/Rapist-Harvey-Weinstein-transferred-Rikers-Island-prison-undergoing-heart-surgery.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Four hours to place a single stent?

Or maybe it took four hours, to find his heart.

According to "means tesing," he ought to be charged for his medical care.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

Will this be billed to his insurance or the taxpayers, I wonder.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Are the Clintons permitted to visit him?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Are the Clintons permitted to visit him?
Bringing a long enough piece of rope.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online goatprairie

Shouldn’t a person first have a heart?

Offline PeteS in CA

Four hours to place a single stent?

Or maybe it took four hours, to find his heart.

According to "means tesing," he ought to be charged for his medical care.

I was disappointed to learn that the "surgery" wasn't performed by Aztec priests.

And, speaking from experience, 4 hours for just one stent seems quite long.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:15:51 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Applewood

Had a stent put in years ago, but can't say how long it took.  I was out of it.  I do know I wasn't released  from the hospital so quickly.  Was in the hospital four days.  But then again, this was 12 years ago, I had other medical issues, plus I expect the jail has some medical facilities if the need arises.