Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib to Abortion Opponents: 'You Shouldn't Even Want to Have Sex With Me'  (Read 838 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://pjmedia.com/trending/rashida-tlaib-to-abortion-opponents-you-shouldnt-even-want-to-have-sex-with-me/

Rashida Tlaib to Abortion Opponents: 'You Shouldn't Even Want to Have Sex With Me'

At the abortion rally on Wednesday, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) — one of the members of AOC's Squad — accused pro-life Americans of being "obsessed" with the bodies of women. She appeared to call for a sex strike, emphasizing the "power" that women have over their own bodies to assert their rights. This seems rather ironic since abortion would not be in nearly as much demand if the women who are willing to kill their unborn babies would practice abstinence.

"My my my, are they obsessed with our bodies … this type of policing of our bodies is so interconnected to all the social justice movements all around the country," Tlaib declared. "And let me tell you this obsession with our bodies, you know I in the legislature, the Michigan legislature for six years, used to say to people, 'You know what, you’re so freakin' obsessed with what I decide to do with my body, maybe you shouldn’t even want to have sex with me, or you, or any woman!'"

There are not enough bags in the world ... her "concern" is not necessary. My "concern" is that babies are being slaughtered.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Immediately Laughing Outloud at the headline.
Good Grief. Let's just say that she has nothing to worry about concerning people wanting sex from her.
If she was a stripper, the guys would be yelling, "Put it on, for the sake of God, put it back on!!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

Our bodies are made up of our own unique DNA. The baby's body has its own unique DNA and is not "her body".

Offline musiclady

Our bodies are made up of our own unique DNA. The baby's body has its own unique DNA and is not "her body".

Besides being hardcore science deniers, these leftists abortion crusaders are certifiably insane!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't think that even Laz from TOS would hit this skanky muzzie wench.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

I don't think that even Laz from TOS would hit this skanky muzzie wench.

Don’t be too sure.

His standards were pretty low...  wink777

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Her comment opens the door for all kind of harsh retorts in her regard.  Needless to say, no man I know would want her, even with a bag and sufficiently liquored up to lower their defenses.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Trust me, I don't.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don’t be too sure.

His standards were pretty low...  wink777

I'm still friends with Laz (on Bookface), and she's on the "Would never..." list.  There are depths even he would never plumb.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I'm still friends with Laz (on Bookface), and she's on the "Would never..." list.  There are depths even he would never plumb.   :shrug:

One of the several guys over there I miss.

He and A+Bert.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Laz is a registered member here, although he hasn't posted since 2017...

Online mountaineer

I assume she would take the wind out a man's sails, so to speak, quicker than the infamous Helen Thomas.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

Doesn't matter what she looks like...

A naggin woman is like being pecked to death by a duck.

And that is a naggin woman.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One of the several guys over there I miss.

He and A+Bert.

If you have a Bookface, PM me and I'll hook you up with his group I Mod.  It's pretty popular.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

I was totally kidding!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was totally kidding!

He had that long tear where he said he'd "hit it" to everything.  I wasn't sure about the kidding...LOL!  rrthree
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

He had that long tear where he said he'd "hit it" to everything.  I wasn't sure about the kidding...LOL!  rrthree

He didn’t know me from Adam (Eve?), but I always...... we’ll most of the time....... thought he was funny.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He didn’t know me from Adam (Eve?), but I always...... we’ll most of the time....... thought he was funny.

He is rather amusing...in a dank sort of way.  I'm glad he's in Atlanta.  :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You’re right Gaza Spice...I don’t want to have sex with you. Neither do 99% of the men in America.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

No mention of the other party consenting, of course.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Let's separate the issues here, folks.  On the issue of having sex with Tlaib,  even extreme drunkenness would likely be insufficient (although if she's buying,  I could perhaps string her along for a few pours.)

As for abortion,  yes it's wrong,  but so is the deprivation by the state of her choice whether and when to reproduce.  The natural right is that of self-determination - the right we all have to decide for ourselves our path in life.   I understand the  primacy of this issue for women - how can we be surprised when they object to such an arbitrary deprivation of liberty?

You can't always get what you want.   As much as folks would applaud the state banning abortion, that's unconstitutional,  and must remain so.  The remedy is persuasion and support.       
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 01:41:46 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://pjmedia.com/trending/rashida-tlaib-to-abortion-opponents-you-shouldnt-even-want-to-have-sex-with-me/

Rashida Tlaib to Abortion Opponents: 'You Shouldn't Even Want to Have Sex With Me'

@PeteS in CA

Not only ironic,but also hypocritical,given that Islamic women don't have the right to say "no" to their husbands,and rate right up with the family house cat when it comes to authority in the family. Yet,here she is pushing Islam as a feminist.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I assume she would take the wind out a man's sails, so to speak, quicker than the infamous Helen Thomas.

@mountaineer

I understand the dislike,but let's not get carried away,here.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@PeteS in CA

Not only ironic,but also hypocritical,given that Islamic women don't have the right to say "no" to their husbands,and rate right up with the family house cat when it comes to authority in the family. Yet,here she is pushing Islam as a feminist.
According to Islam, which this person claims to adore, she is committing blasphemy by telling women to disobey their husbands. If a women refuses sex in Islam, it is the duty of the man to beat her into submission.

Men Can 'Lightly Beat' Wives Who Refuse Sex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LGdvGAK9JI

Islam, in so many countless ways, is a religion directly from Satan. The fact that any women would embrace it, is completely unbelievable. They must be mentally ill.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 02:26:48 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Thanks, Rashida!    I'll try not to think about that for a minute.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald