Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib to Abortion Opponents: 'You Shouldn't Even Want to Have Sex With Me'  (Read 839 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Let's separate the issues here, folks.  On the issue of having sex with Tlaib,  even extreme drunkenness would likely be insufficient (although if she's buying,  I could perhaps string her along for a few pours.)

As for abortion,  yes it's wrong,  but so is the deprivation by the state of her choice whether and when to reproduce.  The natural right is that of self-determination - the right we all have to decide for ourselves our path in life.   I understand the  primacy of this issue for women - how can we be surprised when they object to such an arbitrary deprivation of liberty?

You can't always get what you want.   As much as folks would applaud the state banning abortion, that's unconstitutional,  and must remain so.  The remedy is persuasion and support.     

To be honest I don't know what v versus v here is in this SCOTUS hearing. Nothing will stop abortions at the human level.

What I want is that NO public funds are allocated for abortions. NO PTSD counseling or wtf ever. NO taxes spent.

Just for fun. I was doing my robot thread. Tried to start robot 2, but it was me that didn't drive it.

But here is the question. At least, if you are familiar with Asimov's THREE hee hee hee three basic laws for robots.

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws

So, fundamentally, if you asked an AI.

Not number 1: Artificial Narrow Intelligence

Not number 2: Artificial General Intelligence

Not number 3: Artificial Super Intelligence

What would they say?

Just kidding . That shit was so yesterdayhuman.

7 Types Of Artificial Intelligence

Not going to link it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who is more of an authority on wimmins rights than a Muslim woman? After all,she has all the rights her husband and the Koran are willing to allow her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!