Author Topic: Trump Crouches, Pretends To Be ‘Mini Mike’ Bloomberg During CPAC Speech  (Read 5599 times)

Offline DB

Smart enough to know that Trump is the "Undisputed Heavyweight Champion" of the GOP who enjoys around 95% support by self-identified Republicans in most every poll.   Sessions needs Trump.  Period.

You don't have to be a participant in Mensa or the Fifth Solvay Council to recognize TDS-addled political STOO ... OOO, OOO, OOO... PIDITY.

This forum is rife with the malady.   TBR has become a haven for "NeverTrump" pathology.   And, it gobsmacks all observers.

TBR isn't a "safe space" for those easily triggered. Get use to it.

Offline corbe

Pfft. Bad job by you.

Sessions desperately NEEDS Trump's endorsement and support.   

How do some here get EVERYTHING so upside down?   Seriously.   Your "take" is completely stupid.

Yea, @ArneFufkin the last two Rep Senators from Alabama that Trump endorsed worked out so well.  /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

Yea, @ArneFufkin the last two Rep Senators from Alabama that Trump endorsed worked out so well.  /s

The irony of calling others stupid is too much.

Offline ArneFufkin

Well, it seems that Richard Shelby has been in the Senate for a while.   

Trump supported Luther Strange until the last week when it was Moore vs. Jones.   Who would you expect the leader of the GOP to support?

Bad job by you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Politics
Trump Fired His Most Effective Lieutenant
The outgoing attorney general did more to enact the president’s priorities than any other member of the Cabinet, but that didn’t save him from White House hostility.
David A. Graham
November 7, 2018
url=https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/11/jeff-sessions-resigns-his-legacy-attorney-general/575245/]https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/11/jeff-sessions-resigns-his-legacy-attorney-general/575245/[/url]

O.M.G.  You're posting the twisted worldview of The Atlantic as evidence that AG Sessions was a most effective Lieutenant?  Seriously?

The man who lied by omission during his job interview with the President-elect and whose subsequent voluntary recusal from all things Russia and the 2016 campaign greased the skids to Mueller all the way to impeachment? THAT Jeff Sessions??

Sweetie, you should consider a reading list from other than the DU Forum --- at least once in a while --- before the  "liberal disruptor" swirling around you sticks.

Just sayin'   :shrug:

Offline ArneFufkin

The irony of calling others stupid is too much.

I'm sure "corbe" appreciates you on the wing.   

"Hey Sisyphus, let's roll this rock up there .."

Nice try, but no cigar.

My observation was made before I had posted much at all here and was mostly lurking, and years before @Chosen Daughter came.

At any rate, I stand by my comments, and will leave it at that.

FWIW @Mod2  Last evening I corrected @musiclady 's  personal attack on @truth_seeker    And yet here she is fresh from a good night's sleep promoting the lie again.

Has TBR changed its rule on cross-discussions maligning other Briefers, or have you lifted the rule solely for ML?

Just asking for some clarification.  Thanks.

Offline ArneFufkin

TBR isn't a "safe space" for those easily triggered. Get use to it.

I'm not triggered. 

I will try to expose your confused and destructive ideology within an alleged conservative forum.

I have contempt and ridicule for those who are actively working against the future of our blessed American political and cultural wonder.

Trump is the protector of that blessing.  He's our only chance.   No regrets, no prisoners.   Finis.  Wrap.   "Aribba a dabba dabba ... That's all folks".

Offline corbe

While you're at it Mod2 can you get rid of the pesky #Nevers once and for all, asking for my Trumper friend.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FWIW @Mod2  Last evening I corrected @musiclady 's  personal attack on @truth_seeker    And yet here she is fresh from a good night's sleep promoting the lie again.

Has TBR changed its rule on cross-discussions maligning other Briefers, or have you lifted the rule solely for ML?

Just asking for some clarification.  Thanks.

The rules have not changed.  Everybody has a say, even if others don't like it.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   While you're at it Mod2 can you get rid of the pesky #Nevers once and for all, asking for my Trumper friend.

There aren't enough fire hoses.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

The rules have not changed.  Everybody has a say, even if others don't like it.   :shrug:

I get that @Cyber Liberty That wasn't my question.

My question was whether or not the forum now permits cross-discussions about other members --- especially discussions of the malicious kind.

My apologies if my original post wasn't clear.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 06:59:36 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I get that @Cyber Liberty That wasn't my question.

My question was whether or not the forum now permits cross-discussions about other members --- especially discussions of the malicious kind.

My apologies if my original post wasn't clear.

That rule hasn't changed either. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I think about some of the mid level & senior managers I’ve worked for and the qualities of those who were most effective.

And I often recall how low ranking employees, wasted time and energy putting down top managers.

In one instance they started a rumor the future  President, couldn't read. (reason being, he asked for only quick concise summaries. He didn't want their bloated, long-winded work)

Ironically when he retired, this guy wrote books. So much for the smarts of Mensa-types

Sounds like some of the TDS crap here.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ArneFufkin

And I often recall how low ranking employees, wasted time and energy putting down top managers.

In one instance they started a rumor the future  President, couldn't read. (reason being, he asked for only quick concise summaries. He didn't want their bloated, long-winded work)

Ironically when he retired, this guy wrote books. So much for the smarts of Mensa-types

Sounds like some of the TDS crap here.

The Leftists always revert to the "XXXX is stupid" rationale when they're getting their butts kicked.

Eisenhower was stupid.  Gerald Ford was a stumbling, bumbling moron as portrayed by Chevy Chase (even though Ford is one of the Wolverine's all-time athletic greats).   Reagan was a stupid actor.  Bush 41 was one of the youngest combat pilots in WW 2 and head of the CIA and State Department ... but he didn't know the retail price of milk.   Bush 43 needed Karl Rove to "think".   Trump is a moron.   Etc. Etc. ad nauseum.

The only Republican the Left ever thought was smart was Nixon, and he was Lucifer in terms of evil.

It's the same old song.   

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Smart enough to know that Trump is the "Undisputed Heavyweight Champion" of the GOP who enjoys around 95% support by self-identified Republicans in most every poll.   Sessions needs Trump.  Period.

You don't have to be a participant in Mensa or the Fifth Solvay Council to recognize TDS-addled political STOO ... OOO, OOO, OOO... PIDITY.

This forum is rife with the malady.   TBR has become a haven for "NeverTrump" pathology.   And, it gobsmacks all observers.

@ArneFufkin

Why are these f'n lies around DJT's 94-95% GOP Approval being repeated time after time after time around here?  Here is some recent data for you.  Look it up bubba.

Feb 28 Fox- GOP Aprroval for Trump- 89%
Feb 26 Rueters GOP Approval for Trump - 86%
Feb 23- Politico GOP Approval for Trump- 86%
Feb 19 ABC/WaPo GOP Approval Rating for Trump- 88%

The only thing rife at this junctiure is your relationship with the truth.  No where near is the approval rating near 94%,  or ever has been.   I support Trump for POTUS, but this is bullshit.  Geeeeeez!!!!!!

:nono:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 07:37:10 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Public Opinion polls are not worth fighting over.  AFAIC, they're all rigged anyway.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

The Leftists always revert to the "XXXX is stupid" rationale when they're getting their butts kicked.

Eisenhower was stupid.  Gerald Ford was a stumbling, bumbling moron as portrayed by Chevy Chase (even though Ford is one of the Wolverine's all-time athletic greats).   Reagan was a stupid actor.  Bush 41 was one of the youngest combat pilots in WW 2 and head of the CIA and State Department ... but he didn't know the retail price of milk.   Bush 43 needed Karl Rove to "think".   Trump is a moron.   Etc. Etc. ad nauseum.

The only Republican the Left ever thought was smart was Nixon, and he was Lucifer in terms of evil.

It's the same old song.

The hypocrisy is strong here. You were the first to call people here stupid. Does that make you a leftest by your own criteria?

Offline ArneFufkin

@ArneFufkin

Why are these f'n lies around DJT's 94-95% GOP Approval being repeated time after time after time around here?  Here is some recent data for you.  Look it up bubba.

Feb 28 Fox- GOP Aprroval for Trump- 89%
Feb 26 Rueters GOP Approval for Trump - 86%
Feb 23- Politico GOP Approval for Trump- 86%
Feb 19 ABC/WaPo GOP Approval Rating for Trump- 88%

The only thing rife at this junctiure is your relationship with the truth.  No where near is the approval rating near 94%,  or ever has been.   I support Trump for POTUS, but this is bullshit.  Geeeeeez!!!!!!

:nono:

These polls are BS.  Trump is at 95% from all of the GOP polling of THEIR MEMBERSHIP. 

Bubba.

Offline DB

These polls are BS.  Trump is at 95% from all of the GOP polling of THEIR MEMBERSHIP. 

Bubba.

LOL!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The hypocrisy is strong here. You were the first to call people here stupid. Does that make you a leftest by your own criteria?

That's why I took an agressive stance on his claims.  The lying inflated GOP approval numbers were being floated around here 6-9 months too, before I called bullshot.  I am supporting DJT for POTUS, but it angers me when the orange koolaid kids start with their vitriol, if anyone says ANYTHING bad about him.  The guy is a mixed bag, but is better than the commies coming at us from the other side.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Bubba.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Every single poll?

LMAO....  Link or reference? The Donald's own personal poll?   You are one delusional person....bubba.    :silly:

Offline skeeter

That's why I took an agressive stance on his claims.  The lying inflated GOP approval numbers were being floated around here 6-9 months too, before I called bullshot.  I am supporting DJT for POTUS, but it angers me when the orange koolaid kids start with their vitriol, if anyone says ANYTHING bad about him.  The guy is a mixed bag, but is better than the commies coming at us from the other side.

One thing I've learned cruising internet forums is one kool aid drinker's 'vitriol' is another kool aid drinker's free speech. Works both ways.

Haven't we all gotten it yet?

Offline ArneFufkin

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Every single poll?

LMAO....  Link or reference? The Donald's own personal poll?   You are one delusional person....bubba.    :silly:

Okay, Bubba.

Give me the demographics of those polls.  Number of respondents, their voting status (adults/registered/likely voters), how the polls are conducted etc.   Lay it out.

This may be beyond your scope of awareness, but the PROFESSIONAL pollsters work for campaigns and Party House/Senatorial re-election committees.  The NRSC, the NRCC, Trump2020 etc.  And, the guys and gals who run those organizations have universally used the 95% number.  And, I find it accurate because they are the ones POLLING REPUBLICANS.

Thanks, Bubba! 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One thing I've learned cruising internet forums is one kool aid drinker's 'vitriol' is another kool aid drinker's free speech. Works both ways.

Haven't we all gotten it yet?

THIS ^^^^^^^^^

I wish more folks would "get it."  My life would be easier.
I will NOT comply.