Author Topic: Trump Crouches, Pretends To Be ‘Mini Mike’ Bloomberg During CPAC Speech  (Read 5601 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Justin Caruso
Contributor
February 29, 2020 4:27 PM ET
Font Size:

President Donald Trump crouched down to mock “Mini Mike” Bloomberg during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Saturday, leading the crowd to huge laughter and applause.

“She had those burning embers but ultimately she failed … She was really mean to Mini Mike, the way she treated him,” Trump said about Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s attacks on Bloomberg at the latest debate.

“He didn’t know what hit him. He’s going ‘oh, get me off of this stage,'” Trump said, as he crouched down to mock Bloomberg’s height.

“Get me off! Get me off of this stage!” he continued, as the CPAC crowd went wild, laughing and cheering.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/29/trump-mini-mike-bloomberg-height-cpac/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

I don't find the president of the United States doing this funny. It is beneath his office. And how does that help get the "height challenged" to vote for him?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I don't find the president of the United States doing this funny. It is beneath his office. And how does that help get the "height challenged" to vote for him?

ROFL!   Well, I think it's hilarious!   "Beneath his office"...WTF does that even mean today?

...and screw people with a Napoleon Complex. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online andy58-in-nh

Donald Trump is having fun.

Oh, yes, he works longer hours than most of us could ever imagine doing at his age, and he has had to deal not only with momentous national and international concerns, as well as the furious and hostile opposition of the Democrat Party, the Washington Establishment, and the news media, insofar as there is any longer any distinction between these three groups, which of course there is not.

But it is absolutely clear that he loves his job, he loves his country, and he adores the people who have helped him succeed. He's genuinely funny; a natural entertainer and promoter. He cracks jokes and makes up funny (and often, accurate) names for people who have opposed him.

Sure, he has made mistakes and he lets his emotions get the better of him on occasion, but you know what?

His instincts are good, and he's having fun. And oh, yes: it is driving both our left-wing Progressives and the pearl-clutching-we-must-surrender-to-our-social-betters RINO's absolutely crazy.

I'm having fun watching him do it.  How about you?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Justin Caruso
Contributor
February 29, 2020 4:27 PM ET
Font Size:

“She had those burning embers but ultimately she failed … She was really mean to Mini Mike, the way she treated him,” Trump said about Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s attacks on Bloomberg at the latest debate.

The average Pit Bull has a better tempermemt than Elizabeth Warren.  Fauxchohantas personfies nasty.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Makes me cringe.  And I listened to his part on Syria.  I hope Christians are paying attention.  Because what he has done is drive Christians from their homes.  Put them under threat of being harmed or killed by ISIS or Turkish soldiers.  Its ethnic cleansing of Christians in Syria.  Christianity isn't a national religion.    But he's got the oil.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
TDS-Nevahtrumpahs, phoney 'conservatives,' democrats, media:

Humorless, artless, predictable, zero-creativity. Did I say boring?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

I realized a long time ago crusading on an internet forum would change no one's mind - I would only end up sounding broken-record repetitious and... boring.

Sadly there are some would have not yet reached the same conclusion for themselves.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 08:10:08 pm by skeeter »

Offline Absalom

Certainly Trump has not broken the law, yet behavior such as this makes
enemies rather than friends, a trait that sadly comes easily to Trump.
Further it makes him appear buffoonish and small rather that wise and large.
We are in the early stages of the COVIR epidemic whose impact appears to
be far more deadly economically than medically.
If so, it's here that Trump needs to concentrate, not on antics before
his infantile fan club and for a direct and simple reason.
The 2020 election will be determined by economic reality, hardly theatrics.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 01:10:30 am by Absalom »

Offline musiclady

Do you think you’re fooling anyone with your not so thinly veiled attacks on Briefers?

Do you seriously think that your breaking of the rules here is clever??

Sorry bud, but if anyone is humorless, artless and boring, it’s you.

Why don’t you find a new hobby?  :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Certainly Trump has not broken the law, yet behavior such as this makes
enemies rather than friends, a trait that sadly comes easily to Trump.
Further it makes him appear buffoonish and small rather that wise and large.
We are in the early stages of the COVIR epidemic whose impact appears to
be far more deadly economically than medically.
If so, it's here that Trump needs to concentrate, not on antics before
his infantile fan club and for a direct and simple reason.
The 2020 election will be determined by economic reality hardly theatrics.

Yes to everything in your post.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Nobody in the fan club cares that he behaves like a jackass.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I realized a long time ago crusading on an internet forum would change no one's mind - I would only end up sounding broken-record repetitious and... boring.

Sadly there are some would have not yet reached the same conclusion for themselves.

My posts are not motivated by whether I will change anyone's mind.  My motivation is just to say it.   To make my voice heard.  What is boring is these one liner responses that diss other members opinions on TBR.  If everyone was a Trumpbot here it really would be boring.  You could just go to Trump twitter and Sean Hannity twitter to hear the same thing over an over again.  Or turn on Rush Limbaugh.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Nobody in the fan club cares that he behaves like a jackass.

True this!

Offline Chosen Daughter

This is the ultimate example of boring.  Childish too.  Puffery.  bully.

https://notthebestoftimes.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/trump_horseass.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/15/11/e5/1511e565aecee5990eb064dad077db5b--cry-baby-human-rights.jpg
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 11:35:33 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline musiclady

This is the ultimate example of boring.  Childish too.  Puffery.  bully.

Just to clue you in..... one of the first things I found out when I got here 8 years ago was that @truth_seeker  has a deep disdain for social conservatives, but that he can’t seem to work up the courage to say so directly, so he always throws spit wads crouching behind his desk and somehow thinks his cowardly attacks on Conservatives are clever.

Pretty much as boring as boring gets...

But predictable.

Offline musiclady

My posts are not motivated by whether I will change anyone's mind.  My motivation is just to say it.   To make my voice heard.  What is boring is these one liner responses that diss other members opinions on TBR.  If everyone was a Trumpbot here it really would be boring.  You could just go to Trump twitter and Sean Hannity twitter to hear the same thing over an over again.  Or turn on Rush Limbaugh.

But that’s what a handful around here want...... to silence any opposition or independent thought.

The qualities that make this such a great forum are the very things they want to shut down.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Just to clue you in..... one of the first things I found out when I got here 8 years ago was that @truth_seeker  has a deep disdain for social conservatives, but that he can’t seem to work up the courage to say so directly, so he always throws spit wads crouching behind his desk and somehow thinks his cowardly attacks on Conservatives are clever.

Pretty much as boring as boring gets...

But predictable.

:thumbsup:  He and Trump two peas in a pod.  Trumps disdain for Conservative.  He says he is a Conservative.  He even says he is a Christian while he brags about his actions in Syria which put Christians out of their homes and in danger of harm and death.

Religion
U.S. Evangelicals Push Back Against Trump's Syria Pullout Plan
Facebook
Twitter
Flipboard
Email
January 16, 20194:17 PM ET
Heard on All Things Considered

U.S. evangelicals, generally supportive of President Trump, are breaking sharply with him over his planned Syria pullout, saying the move will leave Syrian Christians vulnerable to attack.

Among the groups criticizing Trump's Syria plan is the Family Research Council, a conservative evangelical organization with a mission of advancing "faith, family, and freedom in public policy and the culture from a Christian worldview." In the past, the group has actively supported Christians overseas who face persecution.

In a statement on its website, two senior officials of the organization wrote that a withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria could put Syrian Christians "in mortal danger" and deal "an incalculable blow ... to our reputation as a supporter of religious freedom worldwide. "
One of the authors, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. Boykin, said last year that "God's imprint" was evident in Trump's election. But in a Fox News interview last month, Boykin warned that Trump was "on dangerous ground" with his Syria plans.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/16/685651799/evangelicals-dont-like-trumps-syria-pullout-plan

Lt. Gen William G. Boykin is right to call out the president on Syria.  Its inconceivable that the President brags about it and some Christians cheer.

Offline ArneFufkin

Makes me cringe.  And I listened to his part on Syria.  I hope Christians are paying attention.  Because what he has done is drive Christians from their homes.  Put them under threat of being harmed or killed by ISIS or Turkish soldiers.  Its ethnic cleansing of Christians in Syria.  Christianity isn't a national religion.    But he's got the oil.

Please inform the community of what you "know" about Syrian Oil production and Trump's promise to keep it open and active?

I've followed the oil market, albeit as a layman, for years.

I don't recall any Syria influence, one way or the other, on the Global markets.   Trump protected the wells because ISIS was gong to destroy them if they could and put the Syrian people at even a worse life.

I've come to depend on you never defending your abject foolishness around here but .. here is another chance.

Offline Absalom

Do you think you’re fooling anyone with your not so thinly veiled attacks on Briefers?
Do you seriously think that your breaking of the rules here is clever??
Sorry bud, but if anyone is humorless, artless and boring, it’s you.
Why don’t you find a new hobby?  :shrug:
-------------------------
Music Lady, on the mark.
A label change to attention seeker might solve the problem.

Offline ArneFufkin

Good Grief!     22222frying pan

What a Wellspring/Cornucopia of Trump Derangement Syndrome "'Round here parts."

Just come out for Bernie Sanders, already.   Quit defrauding this community.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I just don't understand Trump taking the "low road" when the choice is presented. It is petty and beneath the dignity of the office.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline ArneFufkin

I just don't understand Trump taking the "low road" when the choice is presented. It is petty and beneath the dignity of the office.

Dan Bongino explains the psychological makeup of guys who come from Queens, NY.

Guys from Brooklyn and Bronx are assumed to be tougher and Manhattanites look down on everyone in the other Buroughs.

So, the Queen guys HAVE to step up and be vocal, counter-punchers and tough guys just in ordinary life around the subway and hoods.

That's Trump.  You jab him in the nose, he'll throw the left hook.  You punch him, he'll punch back HARDER.  That's his nature, and it is why he was able to build a 58 story tower in Mid-town Manhattan.   With all the challenges of unions, mobs, Dem politicians etc.

I don't understand why Lefties haven't figured out that he IS NOT going to be steamrolled by the media and RATS.  He saw what happened to Bush after Katrina ... won't happen.

Offline Absalom

-----------------------------
A serious answer.
Trump's behavior hasn't changed since his early teen years which is
why his wise Scot Mother sent him to Military Reform School at 14.
Sadly there was never a fundamental behavioral change.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Dan Bongino explains the psychological makeup of guys who come from Queens, NY.

Guys from Brooklyn and Bronx are assumed to be tougher and Manhattanites look down on everyone in the other Buroughs.

So, the Queen guys HAVE to step up and be vocal, counter-punchers and tough guys just in ordinary life around the subway and hoods.

That's Trump.  You jab him in the nose, he'll throw the left hook.  You punch him, he'll punch back HARDER.  That's his nature, and it is why he was able to build a 58 story tower in Mid-town Manhattan.   With all the challenges of unions, mobs, Dem politicians etc.

I don't understand why Lefties haven't figured out that he IS NOT going to be steamrolled by the media and RATS.  He saw what happened to Bush after Katrina ... won't happen.

BS... first freaking thing he did was let Hillary off the hook... She has had enough... Trump is just a rude jerk... and you know it...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 04:07:10 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....